Hell
- 3 (14.3%)
Other? Post in thread
- 1 (4.8%)
I'm GM and want to see the results.
- 4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Pages: 1 ... 294 295 [296] 297 298 ... 534

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural OOC -- Hextuple Incendiary Chainsaws  (Read 408623 times)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Because he's Japanese as best as I can tell, and GLORIOUS NIPPON STEEL FOLDED GORILLION TIMES CUTS EVERYTHING
FILTHYGAIJINGOHOME
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

He has the background for it, and the power to pull one out anywhere. :P

Also, he's Ukrainian, raised in Japan and Britain.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

Kiri is gonna like this teacher.

Dunno why.

He doesn't seem to do anything but argue with her and he's not capable of feeding off her emotions because she has too tight a control of them for them to be siphoned off.
He isn't even trying to feed.

Kiri has a rather interesting mindset. He detests being helped. Has to do it on his own or it's worth zilch to him. That also happens to be the main reason why he doesn't worship the deity most Inari worship. That the teacher marked his technically absurdly rare accomplishments as subpar got him going.

Dunno why.

He doesn't seem to do anything but argue with her and he's not capable of feeding off her emotions because she has too tight a control of them for them to be siphoned off.
...as loathe as I am to even mention the word, because blackroms, possibly...?
He can kill you just as easily with one katana as with ten knives. :P
But one is so much quicker than the other, and not necessarily. He may, for example, not be skilled enough with just the katana, and need the added distraction of fending off 10 knives to actually get a hit in.
No, Kiri can't hate someone who gets his drive going.

... Knowing her she's probably doing this on purpose.

Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Because he's Japanese as best as I can tell, and GLORIOUS NIPPON STEEL FOLDED GORILLION TIMES CUTS EVERYTHING
FILTHYGAIJINGOHOME
Katanas are actually shit swords. The reason the swords had to be folded so many times is because the iron they were made from was so shitty that they'd fall apart within a few hits if they weren't. Brittle as hell.

The folding method strengthens the metal. Doesn't change the fact that the metal was shit.

Now, if you folded real metal, you'd have an amazing sword.

Dunno why.

He isn't even trying to feed.

Kiri has a rather interesting mindset. He detests being helped. Has to do it on his own or it's worth zilch to him. That also happens to be the main reason why he doesn't worship the deity most Inari worship. That the teacher marked his technically absurdly rare accomplishments as subpar got him going.

Dunno why.

...as loathe as I am to even mention the word, because blackroms, possibly...?
He can kill you just as easily with one katana as with ten knives. :P
But one is so much quicker than the other, and not necessarily. He may, for example, not be skilled enough with just the katana, and need the added distraction of fending off 10 knives to actually get a hit in.
No, Kiri can't hate someone who gets his drive going.

... Knowing her she's probably doing this on purpose.

Prolly~

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

Kev, even with real metal, there are better ways to craft a sword.

Like I said earlier, fuck folding, go Damascus.
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

...'s called a joke, I already knew that Kevak.
We had this discussion in this very thread already.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

Also, maces are by far the better weapons.
thincake

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

...no. Knifes and swords are best.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

You misspelled 'Spears'. CAN'T HIT ME IF I'M TOO FAR FOR YOUR LITTLE STICK. GIT GUD NUB.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Or you know, use a modern weapon.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

A REAL MAN FIGHTS WITH AN AXE OR HIS OWN BALLS OF STEEL!

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

Eh, bullets made of magic materials are super expensive for something you can only use once.

Plus you can half-enchant them and just activate them with your internal mana in combat, which, since you're not in physical contact with a bullet, is kinda difficult.

On the other hand, boolet is already pretty nasty unless someone has dr/magic.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

He could do that, too. He just needs to pull the gun out, then the clip, then the bullets...

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

...no. How dare you even suggest such a thing?

You misspelled 'Spears'. CAN'T HIT ME IF I'M TOO FAR FOR YOUR LITTLE STICK. GIT GUD NUB.
No. Spears are fucking awesome and all, but knifes and swords far surpass them in terms of everything.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

Maces pretty much ignore armour.
thincake
Pages: 1 ... 294 295 [296] 297 298 ... 534