Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 16

Author Topic: Darkest Garden [IG] Chapter 1 - What lies down yonder? [new 6/28]  (Read 52436 times)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
Re: Darkest Garden [IG] [Begin] Curiosity - Escape...
« Reply #105 on: August 05, 2016, 09:11:06 pm »

Hay, the ARM is intact, Lets Try Assaulting it with that Since it can't Apparently break it!
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 06, 2016, 01:57:49 am »

Hay, the ARM is intact, Lets Try Assaulting it with that Since it can't Apparently break it!
+1
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 06, 2016, 08:36:06 am »

I'm hedging all my bets that that arm is a very important item, right now. :P
Did we activate the generator? Because if we did, that means all we need is to TURN ON THE LIGHTS of the whole place. :I

+1
And then what? :P We need a contingency plan because this is just going to be very quick...

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 06, 2016, 09:23:07 am »

Quote from: Tiruin
What does that switch do again? Try it while Flight'ing away to the generator room!

You start backing up, still with your light off to avoid any aggravation.

◈ Even without being able to see much, your feet are sure and you keep a bit of distance while backpedaling. By the glowing lines floating around its hand, you can tell the figure is advancing towards you at the same pace as it was before.

○ You run your hand along the wall as you back up, and after a couple steps, finding the large switch, flip it back and forth with the head of the flashlight. As before, though, all this produces is a flicker from the broken tubes above
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Sanctume

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 06, 2016, 10:25:13 am »

There's a flicker above when we toggle the switch, so perhaps we need to make the a continues connection.  Poke it with the bone arm!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 06, 2016, 09:08:16 pm »

There's a flicker above when we toggle the switch, so perhaps we need to make the a continues connection.  Poke it with the bone arm!
I-uh, think we should deal with proximity issues at the moment, first, before we try more safe and time-spending actions. ._. Like dealing with the glowy entity with a pentagonal arm aura. I mean I do like how symbols are on it likened to an item that is usually symbolically sanctified or stuff--I just hope the symbols don't spell out 'die'. :P

Hmm, while I don't regret making a 'somewhat balanced character-in-a-way', let's exercise those stats.
Quick-apply Sight; what's our current assessment? Noir's thoughts?

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 06, 2016, 09:52:47 pm »

I-uh, think we should deal with proximity issues at the moment, first, before we try more safe and time-spending actions. ._. Like dealing with the glowy entity with a pentagonal arm aura. I mean I do like how symbols are on it likened to an item that is usually symbolically sanctified or stuff--I just hope the symbols don't spell out 'die'. :P

Hmm, while I don't regret making a 'somewhat balanced character-in-a-way', let's exercise those stats.
+1
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 08, 2016, 01:07:30 pm »

+1
And then what? :P We need a contingency plan because this is just going to be very quick...

As it falls, you catch the arm in your left hand...

Your heartrate has certainly spiked, and your mind races..

+1

○ Were those safety lights in the elevator on before?

○ It just cut clean through a steel drawer and everything in it. Everything except...

○ ...but it also seemed to go right through it, even if it didn't cut it. Might be something to try, but you don't know if you can protect yourself from those attacks...

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 08, 2016, 01:11:49 pm »

>Get into the Elevator and Mash the Lowest Button we can, or the down button if not applicable.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Sanctume

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 08, 2016, 02:10:10 pm »

Yeah, those red lights weren't on before.  The elevator seems to be the only path away from that dude.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 08, 2016, 07:39:30 pm »

Kick the white guy into the elevator, then throw an (non-arm) object at the "down" button.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 08, 2016, 07:42:04 pm »

Kick the white guy into the elevator, then throw an (non-arm) object at the "down" button.
I think I'd personally advise against it since we've seen the entity being able to act...very fast.
Thing to note: It's "saying" the same thing as before ._.
I think we should rush into the elevator instead and hit whatever button we can, slamming the gate shut. In the least, I bet we're sure that it can't...err, 'phase' through things. It's as opaque as us! :D

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 08, 2016, 07:49:42 pm »

I think I'd personally advise against it since we've seen the entity being able to act...very fast.
Thing to note: It's "saying" the same thing as before ._.
I think we should rush into the elevator instead and hit whatever button we can, slamming the gate shut. In the least, I bet we're sure that it can't...err, 'phase' through things. It's as opaque as us! :D
-1 to anything involving going down the elevator, because that's where the rest of the plot is. I can guarantee you that we'll get stuck down there somehow.

Can we slip past to the other side of white guy? Maybe we can trick him into cutting us a way out, or maybe we can activate the circle that we saw on the wall with our skeletal arm and somehow harm him with the resulting effect.

Sanctume

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 08, 2016, 09:22:28 pm »

The entrance to the hall behind the dude turned into concrete.  The only known way is back to the office / generator with the desk.  The elevator looks to be the remaining path.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 11, 2016, 07:19:26 pm »

(Whew)

>Get into the Elevator and Mash the Lowest Button we can, or the down button if not applicable.
Yeah, those red lights weren't on before.  The elevator seems to be the only path away from that dude.

You duck into the elevator and start feeling along the cage for some kind of controls...

Flick

CshhrkkkNNnnkkk...

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 16