Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 160 161 [162] 163 164 ... 365

Author Topic: Draw your adventures  (Read 1222814 times)

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
  • Armok Cultist - Calligrapher
    • View Profile
Re: Draw your adventures
« Reply #2415 on: January 11, 2012, 05:53:08 am »

Can someone gimme something to Draw? I recently acquired a Tablet, and naturally went flat on ideas the second I got past my initial ones :D
I Like To Think Of Myself As An Artist - I Create Masterpieces With My Tools Of Trade.

Nega

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Lizard Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #2416 on: January 11, 2012, 07:47:55 am »

Can someone gimme something to Draw? I recently acquired a Tablet, and naturally went flat on ideas the second I got past my initial ones :D
Well, I just recently strangled a human bandit using my Dracon adventurer's wings. Could you try to draw that? If you need any more details about my adventurer, just tell me.

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2417 on: January 11, 2012, 08:34:29 am »

Well, I just recently strangled a human bandit using my Dracon adventurer's wings. Could you try to draw that? If you need any more details about my adventurer, just tell me.
Easy.
Gimme a sec.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 09:01:33 am by Chilton »
I Like To Think Of Myself As An Artist - I Create Masterpieces With My Tools Of Trade.

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2418 on: January 11, 2012, 09:31:35 am »

Ok, so that was way longer than a second.
But hey, I had fun making it.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Thoughts?

And again. The damn, damnable SUN. I can never get them how I want them.

Pawel1997PL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2419 on: January 11, 2012, 10:17:32 am »

Is that a dragon eating an adventurer? Or maybe an adventurer wearing a suit of dragon scale armor?

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2420 on: January 11, 2012, 10:25:32 am »

Is that a dragon eating an adventurer? Or maybe an adventurer wearing a suit of dragon scale armor?
Read above, Good Sir. It is a Dragon Adventurer Strangling a Human Bandit with its Wing.
Incidentally, I have no idea if Dracon was a Typo, or a type of Orc. I choose to believe its a Dragon, knowing full well that it may actually be an Orc. Because either way, I got something to draw :P

Plus, he referred to a Wing.

Also, sorry about all the Edits. I kept thinking of better ways to word that :)
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 10:29:24 am by Chilton »

Nega

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Lizard Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #2421 on: January 11, 2012, 05:49:15 pm »

Read above, Good Sir. It is a Dragon Adventurer Strangling a Human Bandit with its Wing.
Incidentally, I have no idea if Dracon was a Typo, or a type of Orc. I choose to believe its a Dragon, knowing full well that it may actually be an Orc. Because either way, I got something to draw :P

Greiger made a mod that adds a race of human-dragon hybrids, called "Dracons". The main gist is that they are reptillian people with wings and a tail.

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2422 on: January 11, 2012, 09:15:55 pm »

Greiger made a mod that adds a race of human-dragon hybrids, called "Dracons". The main gist is that they are reptillian people with wings and a tail.
By that logic, it seems my weirdly skinny Dragon was totally a Dracon all along! Wooh.

sirinon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2423 on: January 12, 2012, 12:52:22 am »

My white beastman  who is coverfed in Bone armor with a Bronze Crown  just mauled a bunch of kobolds in their Cave  to steal theyr jewels, as he killed them he stopped to embed the jewels in his crown / earrings / bracelets

draw pls ? :)

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2424 on: January 12, 2012, 06:30:20 am »

My white beastman  who is coverfed in Bone armor with a Bronze Crown  just mauled a bunch of kobolds in their Cave  to steal theyr jewels, as he killed them he stopped to embed the jewels in his crown / earrings / bracelets

Sure thing.
A Screenie of the Description of the Beastman would be good if You want it exact, because I can envision thousands of possible appearances of a Beastman. Unless You want to leave that to fate ;)

Itll be a Two Teir Drawing. One of Him mauling the Kobolds, and one of Him with the Jewels; Occupying either 50/50 or 70/30 of the page. The Page part Ill figure out.

But ultimately, yeah, thats easy. Caves are WAY easier to draw stuff in than outdoor places.

sirinon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2425 on: January 12, 2012, 08:07:43 am »

Sure thing.
A Screenie of the Description of the Beastman would be good if You want it exact, because I can envision thousands of possible appearances of a Beastman. Unless You want to leave that to fate ;)

Itll be a Two Teir Drawing. One of Him mauling the Kobolds, and one of Him with the Jewels; Occupying either 50/50 or 70/30 of the page. The Page part Ill figure out.

But ultimately, yeah, thats easy. Caves are WAY easier to draw stuff in than outdoor places.

Have the save File somewhere, will leave his appearance to your imagination but a bit of backstory , this is a beastman who roamed the wild making bearrings / rings /amulets out of everything he Killed and raided   lairs to encrust his jewels with amulets , basically a beastman decked out in jewelery of everything he killed and killing kobolds in a cave just to get more jewels to pimp out his accessories.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2426 on: January 12, 2012, 08:28:46 am »

If you feel up to it after doing this, then could you draw a triptych for me, Chilton?

Panel 1: Damin Acemourn, grizzled dwarven adventurer, standing next to his fallen friend (who has lost a leg).
Panel 2: Damin wreaking bloody vengeance on an elf - beating it to death with said leg.
Panel 3: Damin standing proud over the corpse of the elf, =iron scimitar= in one hand, the leg of his friend wielded in his other.

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2427 on: January 12, 2012, 08:37:57 am »

If you feel up to it after doing this, then could you draw a triptych for me, Chilton?

Panel 1: Damin Acemourn, grizzled dwarven adventurer, standing next to his fallen friend (who has lost a leg).
Panel 2: Damin wreaking bloody vengeance on an elf - beating it to death with said leg.
Panel 3: Damin standing proud over the corpse of the elf, =iron scimitar= in one hand, the leg of his friend wielded in his other.
Ooh, a Triptych! Ive yet to do a serious one, so sure. Thatll be easy enough. Dorfs are easy, compared to the other sentient races.

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2428 on: January 12, 2012, 08:38:28 am »

Sure thing.

Have the save File somewhere, will leave his appearance to your imagination but a bit of backstory , this is a beastman who roamed the wild making bearrings / rings /amulets out of everything he Killed and raided   lairs to encrust his jewels with amulets , basically a beastman decked out in jewelery of everything he killed and killing kobolds in a cave just to get more jewels to pimp out his accessories.
So be it - Coming up.

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2429 on: January 12, 2012, 10:19:15 am »

Sure thing.

So be it - Coming up.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

The Arms were better BEFORE I colored it in. They looked manlier. But hey.

Thoughts?
Pages: 1 ... 160 161 [162] 163 164 ... 365