Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 244 245 [246] 247 248 ... 365

Author Topic: Draw your adventures  (Read 1222787 times)

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
Re: Draw your adventures
« Reply #3675 on: September 30, 2012, 04:04:26 am »

That creature should be a mascot for DF's HFS department. :DAdventure Mode

currently false_wing killed enough bandits to get his first megabeast kill.
and it's a stupid dragon.
Like I asked him for a quest and he suggested me to go to sapa, who was the person who gave me the quest to kill him.

So False_wing caged and drag him next to a tree and tried to burn him.
then this happen.

and now I got a storm dragon diety as a companion. also the storm dragon has a book that talk about a book that made out of FORGOTTEN BEAST SKIN!
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3676 on: September 30, 2012, 04:14:13 am »

False_wing's thoughts riding the dragon:

"Screw the crackling! I can ride DRAGONS NOW!"

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3677 on: September 30, 2012, 03:48:10 pm »

False_wing's thoughts riding the dragon:

"Screw the crackling! I can ride DRAGONS NOW!"
god dragons. So False_wing went and burned Sapa for trying for sending him on an royal assassination quest and got a new quest to meet some person way north.
kinda lost most of my companions to a bandit raid and was left with tuma. Once we got there False_wing was told I have to kill some forest titan, during the trip to the cave False_wing was ambushed again by bandits who made short work of the 2 new recruits and was peppering Tuma, their leader being a bowwoman was becoming a threat until False_wing crawl over to her and found out she was his Biggest fan. Like False_wing just crawls under her and not attack. I thought shoot better just send her on her way and fast travel before any more get murdered by a storm dragon. So I guess she now cagedwarp back to her camp gushing over having False_wing touching her hand or something.
So Tuma was pretty tried from the last fight and had a quick nap which lead to another ambush... which ended with False_wing tossing a cage at the single bandit (trapping the person) and going back to sleep. So now False_wing and Tuma are facing .

"body swapping and YOU!"

GuardianTempest

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Daydreamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3678 on: September 30, 2012, 08:09:23 pm »

Bogeyman adventurer, so does he vanish under daylight?

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3679 on: September 30, 2012, 10:00:40 pm »

Bogeyman adventurer, so does he vanish under daylight?
no, that wives tale was proven wrong. they vanish only when the crackling is over*.

*haven't tested if their dead bodies will vanish after escaping though.

Bogeymen:
-poof when an adventurer succeeds in Killing enough to dispell cackling, goes inside, last long enough to hit sunrise
-if they happen to escape the place before the adventurer does this they can be free of the cackling and act like normal town folk.
-though to escape someone needs to succeed in making them historically known, and apart of a society(so that they stop being wild) and transport them away from the current zone.
-bogeymen are immune to all syndromes, even books where you would learn secrets. this means they can handle forgotten beast blood and attacks.
-bogeymen are small, which is a common fact to known adventurers.
-Bogeymen kill list will only show non-notable kills any notable kills will be still track through items they used.
-note BOGEYMEN CAN NOT CONTRACT VAMPIRISM: REASON VAMPERISIM IS CONNECTED THROUGH SYNDROMES AND THEY ARE IMMUNE.
-Some bogeymen can be cute.
-bogeymen or any adventurer can avoid the cackling if they just list themselves twice in the companion sheet. If they are by chance alone at night.
edit: - they also live longer lives than one expect with false_wing being ~287 years old being born on year 151 and only started wandering year ~437 which is when he appear in the cackling.

here's a picture of Tuma and False_wing after False_wing murder the forgotten beast wanted to bait the beast to an open environment but sooner found out that Tuma killed him.
No Ire because False_wing wouldn't be able to kill it any way since it spit webs.
Yes Tuma was wearing clothes when I found him.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 10:09:44 pm by Rumrusher »
"body swapping and YOU!"

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3680 on: September 30, 2012, 10:21:11 pm »

So Rumrusher, my sister just about fell in love with False_wing. She's now making a False_wing doll.

It's gonna be awesome.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #3681 on: October 01, 2012, 12:06:07 am »

Make new thread, so this one doesn't get perma-derailed.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #3682 on: October 01, 2012, 10:33:30 am »

Well, he's at least drawing his adventures. He's just explaining them, which is a massive help because I'm almost always completely lost when he posts without explaining what the hell was going on in the first place :P
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3683 on: October 01, 2012, 10:40:50 am »

What Eric said. Not many people are uploading right now, and hell, if Boss Knight and Shook didn't perma-derail this thread then I don't think False_wing will. Plus it's well-drawn, so I have no problem checking out the artwork. ^^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Jahsg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3684 on: October 01, 2012, 11:52:49 am »

wait... what is telecageing?

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3685 on: October 01, 2012, 12:01:03 pm »

wait... what is telecageing?
I think its using DFhack to cage creatures.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

GuardianTempest

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Daydreamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3686 on: October 01, 2012, 07:52:29 pm »

So we have Shook's stick figures, Boss-Knight, Hamstone, that Kobold adventurer, the Pantobus and now the cutest Bogeyman to hit Bay12 forums. What next?

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3687 on: October 01, 2012, 08:17:40 pm »

Don't forget Gizogin's 'Cog Wrathhammer'.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3688 on: October 01, 2012, 09:02:56 pm »

Though the proper way to keep track of where ever the warp unit gone to is if you retire the character then look up where he went.
So I usually make them adventurers. False_wing is the result of being teleported out of the cackling through this process.
Also I kinda been retiring False_wing through Teleportation for the challenge of going back to that character and seeing where he ends up because he was the only one that warps to a random point. some times he pops on top of cave near an elf resort.
some times he pops up on top of a cave miles away from civilization and has to walk all the way back.

Though I can see that talking about one adventurer for long periods of time will cause folks to be unease.
So I'm currently playing around with a magician adventuress and an outed vampire companion in deon's new genesis.

"body swapping and YOU!"

GuardianTempest

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Daydreamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3689 on: October 01, 2012, 10:21:59 pm »

I'm starting to miss false_wing, will he at least die a glorious death?
Pages: 1 ... 244 245 [246] 247 248 ... 365