Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 82

Author Topic: Mission 27 Radio Chatter  (Read 63397 times)

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
Re: Mission 27 Radio Chatter
« Reply #690 on: March 10, 2016, 01:32:45 am »

Abigail  typhoon all squadmates
S-Sounds f-fine to me.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: March 10, 2016, 01:54:40 am »

Firestorm 5 to All signs
"I am trying to force the people higher but they are being very difficult I require assistance. Also good work firestorm 2 helping control all the shit that seems to be happening. "

So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: March 10, 2016, 01:55:54 am »

Earthquake, near Miya's shiny metal ass.

"I have always loved big metal asses on battlefield. There's something mysteriously comforting in those."
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: March 10, 2016, 01:56:20 am »

Abigail typhoon all signs
A-Assitance w-what do you suggest?
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Nunzillor

« Reply #694 on: March 10, 2016, 01:58:10 am »

-communication removed!-
« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 03:42:13 am by Nunzillor »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Leftover Potential
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: March 10, 2016, 11:57:37 am »

Letter of complaint to Activision/Bizzard

"Oh, fuck me, looks like we have some fucking morons over here. Did you really think spraying MOLTEN FUCKING METAL at the people. We are here to. Help. Was a good fucking idea!? Did you? No one can convict you of warcrimes, because you're TOO GODSDAMN THICK. TO UNDERSTAND WHAT THAT MEANS. By the fucking stupid HMRC pantheon, get your idiot fucking metal ass down on the ground before I blow you damn brains out."
Always remember!
Pumsy loves you!

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: March 10, 2016, 01:04:16 pm »

"Will help you commit more war crimes after I'm done killing the bitch! ... over."
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: March 10, 2016, 01:22:50 pm »

All signs

"You know how the Haber implant gives you the ability to sense space buttfuck coming your way? I think Steve gave me one of those but for bad ideas WHAT ARE YOU MORONS DOING TO MY MISSION OBJECTIVES?!"
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: March 10, 2016, 01:56:54 pm »

Teal Typhoon 1/Anthony to Teal Typhoon All:

"What the fuck is that? Is...is that a dragon? Breathing...fire? Wait no, lava? Hmm, gold? Molten gold?  You know what? Fuck this. I'm continuing on with trying to save people. I wonder if the other newbie teams will help."

Teal Typhoon 1/Anthony to Purple Hurricane All and Green Avalanche All:

"I'm not sure what you guys are currently up to, but I have a plan to try and save more refugees. We need to get ahead of the scattering crowd and start dropping buildings. I think if we do a U shape, from one edge of the island to the other, it should be enough to stop them and turn them back. After that we could use the shuttles to physically herd them back towards the portal. I'm taking my team and am going to start on one side. Any and all help will be appreciated."
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: March 10, 2016, 02:00:01 pm »

Earthquake 1

Earthquake 1, this is Blizzard 2. How many refugees do we need and/or expect? Requesting ballpark estimate. Over.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: March 10, 2016, 02:02:08 pm »

"Avalanche 4 to Typhoon 1, is there even a reason to hurry this along? I mean, the only thing that's caused any problems on this mission is us so why don't we just... leave and wait for the people to go through the portal or die? ... Though, I wouldn't mind taking a few guys for me..."

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: March 10, 2016, 02:07:34 pm »

Teal Typhoon 1/Anthony to Green Avalanche 4:

"Honestly? I'm doing this so I can sleep at night. I see all of this suffering and know that by doing this, we can prevent more from happening. They might not agree right now, but it will be better on the other side of the portal for them. And if you happen to grab a couple of them for whatever reason, I won't stop you."

"Everyone hold on to your ass. I'm gonna try to get ahead of the refugees quickly. Everyone that is able, drop down and help me with setting charges on the buildings to drop them.

JV, I'm giving you temporary control of the shuttle while I'm down there. Keep an eye out for any incoming threats we won't be able to see. And you could probably cut some buildings apart with that turret, might help with speeding this along."
« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 02:14:34 pm by renegadelobster »
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: March 10, 2016, 02:11:50 pm »

"Avalanche 4 to Typhoon 1, people are still going to be cocks no matter what universe we're in. Less people, less dicks... Though, that's also the reasoning I have behind wanting to get a few of the guys so..."

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: March 10, 2016, 02:17:48 pm »

Teal Typhoon 1/Anthony to Green Avalanche 4:

"Oh, I'm sure of that. But I'm mostly doing this for my own conscience here. Again, not gonna judge you on why you want to kidnap some guys. Whatever floats your boat and all that."

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: March 10, 2016, 03:07:00 pm »

"What the fuck is that? Is...is that a dragon? Breathing...fire? Wait no, lava? Hmm, gold? Molten gold?  You know what? Fuck this. I'm continuing on with trying to save people. I wonder if the other newbie teams will help."

Teal Typhoon 1/Anthony to Purple Hurricane All and Green Avalanche All:

"I'm not sure what you guys are currently up to, but I have a plan to try and save more refugees. We need to get ahead of the scattering crowd and start dropping buildings. I think if we do a U shape, from one edge of the island to the other, it should be enough to stop them and turn them back. After that we could use the shuttles to physically herd them back towards the portal. I'm taking my team and am going to start on one side. Any and all help will be appreciated."
To typhoon
Understood, I was just discussing that and liberal use of nonlethal boomers we have with us to disable and capture citiizens. Once I get some hands and arms I plan to do a fly by and carpet the area.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 82