Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 954748 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Piles of accidental homoeroticism
« Reply #135 on: November 29, 2012, 07:46:45 am »

+1 Potency!

"Too down, infineetee to go!"

While the lady is attempting to strangle the man with the sword, sneak up and garstorpit-garstorpit both of them at point-blank range! If that fails, explain that I meant to do that, apologize and retreat!

((Better to be hunted like an animal than live in mediocrity, I always say. I'll have to find a healing spell of some kind soon. After all, without some kind of healing magic, anybody who fights other people will be so much toast when their luck runs out.))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: November 29, 2012, 08:50:31 am »

"Owwwwieeeeeeee!  Damn it!  This is worse than that night in Tijuana!"

Execute same plan beta.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: November 29, 2012, 09:02:33 am »

Spoiler: Waitlist (click to show/hide)
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Jatha

• Bay Watcher
  • And people say I have no sense of irony...
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: November 29, 2012, 09:17:37 am »

Run to the edge of the pit on the second floor and look down at the battle below

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
    • Rushvalley Tower Defence
« Reply #139 on: November 29, 2012, 12:00:25 pm »

Kin noticed two important things, just yelling or generally saying "Kelio" had no real effect, something was missing. The other thing was that there was something more dangerous than a very average, albeit lucky guy. That person had already taken down three "pitters" and it didn't seem like he would stop anytime soon.

So what better option did Kin have than to experiment once more. He runs back to the middle, look at the other side of the rickety bridge and stares intently where the bridge starts. He thinks intensively on the word "CUT" and motions a horizontal slash with his thumb as he says "Kelio". If this works he might end up with a quick way down. If not he have to take the stairs like any other normal person. He's going down.

Interactive signature (experimental). Refresh page to update image.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: November 29, 2012, 12:02:13 pm »

((Ah, another not-mage in a mage game, excellent. :P))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: November 29, 2012, 02:03:33 pm »

As the guy runs away, point my fingers at him and yell "Zarabethcanthal, ZARA-BETH!". Then, sheathe the sword and go back to sitting in the center of the circle.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #142 on: November 29, 2012, 04:11:48 pm »

"Nice sword," Mira sneered.

Strangle him. Take it.
As the guy runs away, point my fingers at him and yell "Zarabethcanthal, ZARA-BETH!". Then, sheathe the sword and go back to sitting in the center of the circle.
[Mira dex:5
[Jared dex:4-1]
Jared points at his fleeing target and opens his mouth to speak when Mira flying tackles his ass to the ground and wraps her mitts around his throat.
[mira str:5+2]
[jared str:2]
[jared end:4]
Jared struggles to pry her hands of his throat but her grip is like a vice, crushing down on his throat. She begins shaking him, slamming his head on the ground repeatedly and his vision begins to fade to black, barely clinging to consciousness.

Say same word as before

((I'm done with color codes. They were just an elaborate way to find some decent hexadecimal combinations for later use. Too much work for almost useless application.

Oh, and am I the only one who sees Garth swift rise to power making him a huge target? I mean, three times the worth of everyone else? He's going to be hunted like an animal whenever a decent alliance is formed.))
You speak your word of the day and wait to see what happens

[pot:5+1]
What looks like a a shimmering pair of arms, their form barely visible like a heat mirage, appear in mid air and then vanish a moment later.

+1 Potency!

"Too down, infineetee to go!"

While the lady is attempting to strangle the man with the sword, sneak up and garstorpit-garstorpit both of them at point-blank range! If that fails, explain that I meant to do that, apologize and retreat!

((Better to be hunted like an animal than live in mediocrity, I always say. I'll have to find a healing spell of some kind soon. After all, without some kind of healing magic, anybody who fights other people will be so much toast when their luck runs out.))
You tip toe a few feet from to the domestic dispute in progress and peek out of behind a pillar just long enough to unload a double barrel blast of your favorite word on Stab-omeo and strangle-uliet.
[pot:6+1]
[Mira end:2]
[Jared end:3]
There is an audible otherworldly scream of a noise as the air around Jared and Mira blackens into a tarry soup and both are lost in the loose globule of poisonous darkness. Two tiny pin pricks of light drift out of the slowly churning mass before it even has time to disperse. When it's gone there is nothing left but a raw black divot in the ground and two less people.

[Mira and Jared are dead. Garth Gains two points.]

Run to the edge of the pit on the second floor and look down at the battle below
You look down at the battle below just in time to see Garth fucking gank two people rolling around on the ground. Oh dear.

"Owwwwieeeeeeee!  Damn it!  This is worse than that night in Tijuana!"

Execute same plan beta.
[pot:3]
Nothing seems to happen. You Grimace and keep putting pressure on your hand. Massen-frassen magic...

Kin noticed two important things, just yelling or generally saying "Kelio" had no real effect, something was missing. The other thing was that there was something more dangerous than a very average, albeit lucky guy. That person had already taken down three "pitters" and it didn't seem like he would stop anytime soon.

So what better option did Kin have than to experiment once more. He runs back to the middle, look at the other side of the rickety bridge and stares intently where the bridge starts. He thinks intensively on the word "CUT" and motions a horizontal slash with his thumb as he says "Kelio". If this works he might end up with a quick way down. If not he have to take the stairs like any other normal person. He's going down.
[pot:6]
The air a few feet in front of you distorts and shimmers and then that distortion rockets off in a parabolic arc before vanishing a few seconds later. Just like last time you tried that word.

Sanya and Roland appear, not on the first floor but on the third, popping into existence on the central platform, right beside john.

Maps
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Sanya:Green: Pool:3/3
Joe: Red: pool:1/1
Garth(5) : Blue: Pool:1/2 (a few metal marbles)
Possibly: Orange: Pool: 2/2 (some cloth. Soaked in water.)
Roland: Yellow: Pool:2/2
Thrakor: Purple: Pool:2/2
Kin : Light blue: Pool:2/2
John: Dark red: Pool: 2/3 (Left arm turned to gold from elbow down.)

And the award for quickest death so far goes to Irony and Mira. Golf claps for all.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 04:14:14 pm by piecewise »

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Garth's Gas Chamber
« Reply #143 on: November 29, 2012, 04:24:32 pm »

Ouch well done Garth 5 pointer
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: November 29, 2012, 04:24:50 pm »

((Sheeeeit. That was working so well for a fourth of a round, too.))

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: November 29, 2012, 04:29:51 pm »

((the Stabbicus family need heirs Irony))
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: November 29, 2012, 04:32:28 pm »

((I have so many wondrous ideas to test of you folk.
Spoiler: Cog (click to show/hide)
))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: November 29, 2012, 04:35:16 pm »

((the Stabbicus family need heirs Irony))
((Oh don't worry, they're very large and unpleasant.))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: November 29, 2012, 04:40:06 pm »

((ROLLING BALL OF DOOOOOOM))

Well, that didn't work.  Time to try something completely different!

Execute Magical Plan Omicron!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: November 29, 2012, 04:45:13 pm »

"Ah?"

Sanya felt a sharp pain, and collapsed on an unknown, hard floor. Quickly righting herself and grasping at what was around her, she found a small book and a dirty floor.

"N-no, not... Oh god, was I caught?"

Quickly looking about in a very skittish way, she noticed a strange, golden-armed man and another that looked as bewildered as she did.

"D-Don't get any closer!"

Sanya flipped through her book in a panicky manner, and focusing her attention on the floor under goldarm and the other man, thinking about causing damage without directly harming anyone, she pointed at the ground and screamed
"Kelio Contarstol!!" loudly enough for the whole arena to hear.

After casting the spell, she drops to her knees, shivering.
"Oh god, oh god... I'm going to die... I'm so afraid..."
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 435