Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 45

Author Topic: The Masked League Of Lucha Liberty: "Gentle Persuasion"  (Read 75519 times)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: The Masked League Of Lucha Liberty: Stop.
« Reply #615 on: November 15, 2018, 08:31:53 pm »

Pass my acclaim gain to Threnody and Graceful Ninja. 2 each. Then Carry the unconscious horse out to the surface for transport to the Fist of Justice. Then return to the group, going 'kitty kitty kitty,' the whole way,

"Nobody told me we were gonna brush spiders too! I only brought grooming items for kitties!"

« Last Edit: November 16, 2018, 01:56:19 am by Ozarck »

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: November 16, 2018, 12:47:03 am »

Follow Hero, and make sure the horse is transported safely. Then head back to the group. Shiver slightly about how Hero doesn't even notice the spiders on his eyes. Maybe it's one of those delayed reaction things.

Spoiler: Graceful Ninja (click to show/hide)
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: November 18, 2018, 10:27:08 am »

"So, can I ask real fast what it is we're doing here? Because I'm not even certain as to how I got here."
Assist in horse restraints, follow Ninja, since he seems most competent.
Spoiler: Rosa Arana (click to show/hide)
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #618 on: November 20, 2018, 10:04:09 am »

"So, can I ask real fast what it is we're doing here? Because I'm not even certain as to how I got here."
Assist in horse restraints, follow Ninja, since he seems most competent.
Follow Hero, and make sure the horse is transported safely. Then head back to the group. Shiver slightly about how Hero doesn't even notice the spiders on his eyes. Maybe it's one of those delayed reaction things.

Pass my acclaim gain to Threnody and Graceful Ninja. 2 each. Then Carry the unconscious horse out to the surface for transport to the Fist of Justice. Then return to the group, going 'kitty kitty kitty,' the whole way,

"Nobody told me we were gonna brush spiders too! I only brought grooming items for kitties!"

Ninja, Rosa, and Hero all carry the horse man out so that he can be transported. Ninja and Rosa carefully avoid touching Hero, as he is still completely covered in spiders.

The horse had nothing of value by the way. I mean, He was naked so its not like he could hide much.

Check to see if the horse has any belongings. Also check for ways out of the room.

"HERO, YOU HAVE SPIDERS IN YOUR EYES. YOU SHOULD BRUSH THEM OFF." Threnody then turns down the boombox.

Spoiler: Threnody (click to show/hide)
Two ways, left and right. The left path has hoof prints so its how the horseman got here.

Take a photo of myself standing heroically next to the defeated horseman. Prepare the ball of thread to not get lost if we try to return here and lead the rest of the group onwards!

Spoiler: Golden Star (click to show/hide)
You get a selfie with the horseman before he gets dragged off and prepare to lead the group forward. However, after an extended speech about being valiant and heroic and generally Lucha-like, you turn around to find no one but Threnody around. He waves.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: November 20, 2018, 10:11:23 am »

Hero turns cheerfully to his traveling companions.

"Alright, that's settled. Now, let's go buys some combs for these spiders. I bet you gotta be real careful, combing spiders. Probably tear off their legs if you're too rough.
Hmm, maybe it would be easier just ot give them a big bubble bath? What do you guys think?"

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: November 20, 2018, 10:28:38 am »

Well, this is exactly what I took the ball of string for. Follow the string and return from where we came, we might find the rest in the way back. If we don't find anyone, continue following the string until the entrance of the labyrinth.

DON'T let myself be dragged deeper into the labyrinth without the rest of the team. Use speed to avoid the grab.

« Last Edit: November 20, 2018, 05:01:49 pm by randomgenericusername »
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: November 20, 2018, 01:00:43 pm »

Go down the right hand path, rolling the string behind me. Drag Golden Star along.

"Golden Star, let us take the path less travelled!" Threnody leads the way, humming a funeral dirge.

In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: November 20, 2018, 02:50:31 pm »

"Err... I bet there are spider combs in the cat combs. See, cats sometimes have spiders on them, so if you're combing a cat you also want to comb the spiders. Therefore, there are spider combs in the catacombs. Let's go back in." Head back inside. Stay away from Hero without being too obvious about it.

Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: November 20, 2018, 07:48:39 pm »

HAP gently smacks a fist into his open palm, rpobably squishing a dozen spiders in the process.
"Good Thinking, Ninja! Who knew how versatile cat combs could be?"

HAP follows Graceful Ninja back into the underground, once again shaking cat toys and calling out 'kitty kitty kitty' and sometimes 'puss puss puss.

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: November 20, 2018, 09:45:36 pm »

Rosa shuddered at Hero's ignorance to the SPIDERS ON HIS EYEBALLS. As she walked, then, she found herself thinking about spiders. She had only acquired this mask a few days ago... It seemed to have a spider motif. So perhaps she could ally herself with spiders? Only one way to find out!
Stay with the group, attempt to talk to spiders on Hero's eyeballs.
[/quote]
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #625 on: November 23, 2018, 11:11:39 am »

Go down the right hand path, rolling the string behind me. Drag Golden Star along.

"Golden Star, let us take the path less travelled!" Threnody leads the way, humming a funeral dirge.

Well, this is exactly what I took the ball of string for. Follow the string and return from where we came, we might find the rest in the way back. If we don't find anyone, continue following the string until the entrance of the labyrinth.

DON'T let myself be dragged deeper into the labyrinth without the rest of the team. Use speed to avoid the grab.

[8][6]
Golden Star sees whats happening and attempts to run for it. But Threnody knows the proper way to motivate a man and proceeds to grab Golden star by the testicles and drag him down the right hand path. Threnody hums a rather dreary tune but its rather drowned out by Golden Star's screams and squeals.

"WHY?! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?! WHY DOES EVERYONE KEEP DOING THIS?!"

Thankfully the right path doesn't go far before it dead ends in another circular room, this time without any further exits.

"Err... I bet there are spider combs in the cat combs. See, cats sometimes have spiders on them, so if you're combing a cat you also want to comb the spiders. Therefore, there are spider combs in the catacombs. Let's go back in." Head back inside. Stay away from Hero without being too obvious about it.

HAP gently smacks a fist into his open palm, rpobably squishing a dozen spiders in the process.
"Good Thinking, Ninja! Who knew how versatile cat combs could be?"

HAP follows Graceful Ninja back into the underground, once again shaking cat toys and calling out 'kitty kitty kitty' and sometimes 'puss puss puss.

You return to the room where the horse fight took place. Golden star and Threnody are nowhere to be seen but the string is going to the right and you can hear screaming down that way.

Rosa shuddered at Hero's ignorance to the SPIDERS ON HIS EYEBALLS. As she walked, then, she found herself thinking about spiders. She had only acquired this mask a few days ago... It seemed to have a spider motif. So perhaps she could ally herself with spiders? Only one way to find out!
Stay with the group, attempt to talk to spiders on Hero's eyeballs.
[/quote]
"So uh...hows it going?"

HAP turns to you, apparently thinking you're talking to him and not to the arachnids occupying his head.

"Oh, just fine. How are you, new friend?  Do you want a hug? I would say you look like you want a hug, but I can't tell. Because I have spiders on my eyes.  Aw heck, I'll give you a hug anyways. Now, could you please scream so I can figure out where you are? Make sure to scream loud, there are spiders in my ears too!"

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Masked League Of Lucha Liberty: "Gentle Persuasion"
« Reply #626 on: November 23, 2018, 07:53:34 pm »

"Okay, dead end! Now we go back with the rest!"

I would have thought that Threnody, having 5 intelligence like Golden Star, would make smarter choices than this. Just follow the string and return from where we came from.

The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: November 24, 2018, 04:36:20 am »

"Ah, is that you? You got further ahead than I expected! I'm coming to hug you now!"

HAP follows the screams, attempting to hug whatever is making the noise, since it obviously is in need of some comfort.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: November 24, 2018, 11:30:13 am »

Follow Hap, and by extension the screams.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: November 24, 2018, 03:29:48 pm »

Let Golden Star go, inspect the circular room. If I find nothing of interest, head back, taking up the string with me.

"Okay, Golden Star. You let them know this is a dead end, please."

In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 45