Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Alexius: God of Chaos, Spiders, 7, TAFYGWFSDPAD, & Zitronenschadenfreude | [SG]  (Read 3328 times)

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

So is that 2 or 3 for Zitronenfreude?
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

To splve it I'll changemy vote to Zitronenfreude
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile

Zitronenfreude?

Lemon Joy.

That's a dish soap.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

In hindsight, the harm is an important part of harmjoy.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile

Well, I mean, zitrone is the proper spelling of the noun lemon, zitronen would either be multiple lemons, or the adjective lemon (as in lemon-flavoured). So I think it's debatable. Then again, my german isn't that good. Unfortunately dutch doesn't do compound words quite the same way german does.
Yes you are right it is just that with these compund words the plural is used. Don't ask me why though.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Zitronenschadenfreude, another overly long aspect that's really going to conflict with any ambition I might have had to change the title of this thread. As an aside, this means that cats will hate you but that you can always perk yourself up a bit by chasing a cat around with a lemon.

It's not exactly a particularly deific action, but there's basically nothing you do these days that qualifies for that label.

So, you're a God of Chaos, Spiders, the Number 7, TAFYGWFSDPAD, and Zitronenschadenfreude. All that you own lives in a battered PT cruiser, along with yourself. You bum showers out of a gym, and basically everything you own is scavenged out of thrift stores or less savory discards. You've got a bit of cash saved back from your job, but it's not a lot by any standards.

What's your first move? 

Oh, and one last thing. Avoid being too openly supernatural in front of humans. It's against the codes, and the codes are enforced by The Brothers Profane- three powerful gods waaaay more powerful than you are. 

Spoiler: Alexius Masop (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: August 30, 2018, 05:03:36 pm by Draignean »
---

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We should attempt to enter politic and have extremely controversial views on lemons,  easiest start is to try to get a job with fruit company lobbyists.
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile

Go squeeze a lemon into the eyes of some random pedestrian
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

+1 While saying things about politics that sounds meaningful but actually empty and vapid, we should do as much as possible

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We should attempt to enter politic and have extremely controversial views on lemons,  easiest start is to try to get a job with fruit company lobbyists.
+1
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

+1 While saying things about politics that sounds meaningful but actually empty and vapid, we should do as much as possible
+1
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

TheFantasticMsFox

• Bay Watcher
  • Ckk Ckk
    • View Profile

+1
+1

Pages: 1 2 [3]