Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Are you gonna get Pokemon Sword or Pokemon Shield?

I ATTAC
- 8 (15.4%)
I PROTECC
- 6 (11.5%)
Waiting on the third one
- 2 (3.8%)
Waiting on the third AND fourth one
- 1 (1.9%)
GET WELL SOON ZYGARDE
- 5 (9.6%)
I am a concientous objector and abstain from taking up arms
- 30 (57.7%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Pages: 1 ... 197 198 [199] 200 201 ... 463

Author Topic: A Thread about the Pokemans: POKEMANS ON MOTORCYCLES  (Read 651695 times)

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile

Here's a comprehensive guide to Zangoose: http://www.smogon.com/bw/pokemon/zangoose/ru

There basically is only one single way to use him too. Not that it's a bad thing. His one single moveset is more or less perfect. He can attack anything in the game, and with a swords dance boost, he can kill anything in the game in one hit. His only real weaknesses are being stalled out and inevitably dying to his own poison and something with a strong fighting type move that's faster than it. Of course, it can also die if it was forced to switch into a powerful move like stone edge.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile

HAHAHA

There's a waitress in the Battle Maison who greets you with "meow, meow, I can haz battle, meow? (Ugh, I really sound like a fool, don't I?)".
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Lord Snow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hue. Finally did it. Bought a used 3ds xl and pokemon x.

ARE U A BOI OR  A GRL? :D

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I just don't trust X and Y... They are totally going to make a Z >_<

Even if you can catch almost all the pokemon in X and Y as it is.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That's just paranoia, they're coming out with X 2 and Y 2 or Pokemon W. Or at least they will if Gen V taught us anything.

More seriously, my Salamence is ready to kill. "Death Reborn" fits in the name box now!
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That's just paranoia, they're coming out with X 2 and Y 2 or Pokemon W. Or at least they will if Gen V taught us anything.

More seriously, my Salamence is ready to kill. "Death Reborn" fits in the name box now!

EDIT:

Humorously, apparently, Reshiram in Black/White 2 is intended to represent manly yang in Taoism, but was designed as airy and feminine instead.

WTF?
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 04:56:31 pm by Tawarochir »

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

DOUBLEPOST YET AGAIN:

Another brilliant FAIL.

That's it. I'm going to get a team of various Pokémon simply based on insane stat totals.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

Humorously, apparently, Reshiram in Black/White 2 is intended to represent manly yang in Taoism, but was designed as airy and feminine instead.

WTF?

Listen, the fact that Reshiram is way more stylish than Zekrom doesn't mean it can't also be more manly.

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
  • Here to throw dinosaurs at people
    • View Profile

WTF?

Listen, the fact that Reshiram is way more stylish than Zekrom doesn't mean it can't also be more manly.
Yup. Zekrom can get back to us once he's figured out who has badass death glare and who has an underbite. :P

Thexor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

See, this is what I assumed with Black/White came out. Next thing I know, I've got no Gen V game (so no collecting Kyogres or Heatrans from my old carts) and I missed all the Wi-Fi event Pokemon.  :'(

There's a good chance Pokemon Z will come out, though. And it'll probably have an item that makes Zygarde useful, since he's currently mediocre at best.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

WTF?

Yup. Zekrom can get back to us once he's figured out who has badass death glare and who has an underbite. :P

Actually, I have Black 1. YANG FTW!

See, this is what I assumed with Black/White came out. Next thing I know, I've got no Gen V game (so no collecting Kyogres or Heatrans from my old carts) and I missed all the Wi-Fi event Pokemon.  :'(

There's a good chance Pokemon Z will come out, though. And it'll probably have an item that makes Zygarde useful, since he's currently mediocre at best.

Yeah. I think they had a racket going with Emerald and Platinum. They should return to it, I think it came across well with fans.
Pages: 1 ... 197 198 [199] 200 201 ... 463