Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Are you gonna get Pokemon Sword or Pokemon Shield?

I ATTAC
- 8 (15.4%)
I PROTECC
- 6 (11.5%)
Waiting on the third one
- 2 (3.8%)
Waiting on the third AND fourth one
- 1 (1.9%)
GET WELL SOON ZYGARDE
- 5 (9.6%)
I am a concientous objector and abstain from taking up arms
- 30 (57.7%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Pages: 1 ... 242 243 [244] 245 246 ... 463

Author Topic: A Thread about the Pokemans: POKEMANS ON MOTORCYCLES  (Read 651713 times)

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A Thread about the Pokemans: We Tekken now
« Reply #3645 on: September 09, 2014, 09:59:02 pm »

I started up Blaze Black 2 a bit ago. I got a Beedrill that was absolutely demolishing everything with increased stats, Cross Poison and Bug Bite/X-Scissor, all by level 19 (level 10 if you just want Bug Bite and Cross Poison). I should try the challenge mode, it looked fun.
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3646 on: September 09, 2014, 10:45:07 pm »

There will be a Shiny Gengar with mega stone distributed at Gamestop in the US from October 13th – 26th. Diancie will be distributed at Gamestop from October 27th – November 16th
Funny that you know that before me. Again, if anyone has issues getting them from a store (if they try to require a preorder or something,) shoot me a PM with the store location and info, and I'll see if I can snag one.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Thexor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3647 on: September 09, 2014, 11:25:14 pm »

Huh. Announced in the US and Europe.

I do hope GameFreak is just taking their sweet time announcing the method for Canadians to get their copies. Because I'll be very sad if we're one of the regions that gets nothing.  >:(

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3648 on: September 10, 2014, 01:44:32 am »

I started up Blaze Black 2 a bit ago. I got a Beedrill that was absolutely demolishing everything with increased stats, Cross Poison and Bug Bite/X-Scissor, all by level 19 (level 10 if you just want Bug Bite and Cross Poison). I should try the challenge mode, it looked fun.
You should. It makes gym battles quite difficult (mostly because you have to grind like crazy). Essentially it sets their levels to be the max you can reasonably be at that stage as well as gives them a full team of pokemon.

Because of my Nuzlocke challenge, I didn't have any fighting types for Cheren. Holy hell that was hard. The Munchlax with leftovers and thick fat was absurdly hard to kill. Relied entirely on luck. When I saw the Guts Teddiursa with Toxic Orb I nearly shat my pants... until I saw that it didn't have any real attacks. Phew.

Not only that, but each town technically has two gym leaders. Black / White 2's gym leader and Black / White's gym leader. Both are made to wreck your shit.

Valid_Dark

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wont let me Dream, I wont let you sleep.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3649 on: September 10, 2014, 03:43:56 am »

Is this talk of tekken referring to Poken Fighers, or whatever that pokemon fighting game is called?

it looks decent,  footage of it has been out for like 2 years now,  when are they going to release it ??!?!

I'd play it,... maybe..

Actually, prolly not,
There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand binary and those that don't

My milkshake brings all the criminals to justice.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3650 on: September 10, 2014, 04:38:28 am »

Not only that, but each town technically has two gym leaders. Black / White 2's gym leader and Black / White's gym leader. Both are made to wreck your shit.
You mean the Hoenn gym leaders?
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3651 on: September 10, 2014, 05:07:22 am »

You mean the Hoenn gym leaders?
Is it the Hoenn? I have no clue. Whichever one has that Makuhita guy and Wattson.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #3652 on: September 10, 2014, 08:22:00 am »

Is this talk of tekken referring to Poken Fighers, or whatever that pokemon fighting game is called?

it looks decent,  footage of it has been out for like 2 years now,  when are they going to release it ??!?!

I'd play it,... maybe..

Actually, prolly not,
It's gonna be out in Japanese arcades next year, and then presumably ported to consoles sometime after that.
It's FEF, not FEOF

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #3653 on: September 10, 2014, 09:07:06 am »

And now for your regularly scheduled Coro Coro

Spoiler: Mega Sharpedo (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Mega Camerupt (click to show/hide)

Mega Sharpedo has the ability Strong Jaw while Mega Camerupt has Sheer Force. Mega Camerupts Speed is decreased, but every other stat is increased while all of Sharpedo's stats get an increase
Primal Kyogre has a new ability called Sea of Beginnings and Primal Groudon has a new ability called Land of Endings. They activate what is called Strong Rain and Strong Sunlight respectively. It is not known how different this is to normal. Primal Groudon's new move is called Cliff's Blade
It's FEF, not FEOF

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3654 on: September 10, 2014, 09:09:34 am »

Goodness is continuity crazy in the pokemon world.

Anytime a future pokemon game has a gimmick it turns out ALL the pokemon games had it the entire time.

RekkaAtsuma

• Bay Watcher
  • Unity is Strength!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3655 on: September 10, 2014, 09:24:54 am »

Shame a single can only mega evo one pokemon at a time, as Mega Gallade and Mega Gardevoir would look awesome side-by-side especially if shiny.

Mega Camerupt is something I wanna try but never cared for Camerupt in the first place, same for Sharpedo and Mega Sharpedo.

EDIT: HOLY MUDDA: Does Mega Gallade have a Cape? OH MAN NOW I  HABS TO HAS!
------I hope he stays Psychic Fighting(most likely but dunno) or goes something like Fighting Fairy(doubtful but highest hope) or Psychic Fairy(least hope)
« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 09:34:56 am by RekkaAtsuma »
Preferred pronoun: "They/Them".

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #3656 on: September 10, 2014, 09:36:52 am »

Goodness is continuity crazy in the pokemon world.

Anytime a future pokemon game has a gimmick it turns out ALL the pokemon games had it the entire time.
Yeah, but sometimes, I wish they didn't care about continuity as much as they did.  After all, if they cared a bit less about it, we wouldn't have to worry about the massive proliferation in different evolution and breeding methods.  OK, if I want a Wynaut, I need to use a Lax Incense, but a Full Incense for Munchlax, and they can be explained away since you couldn't get those items in Gen 2 for Wobbuffet or Gen 1 for Snorlax.  Sea and Wave Incenses are for Azurill and Mantyke, but not the other way around.  Pure Incense is necessary for Chingling, and heaven help you if you forget because you never actually use Chimecho and don't have a guide at your fingertips.  If I want to evolve such-and-such a Pokemon, I need to hold such-and-such an item at a particular time of day, or else trade it while holding such-and-such an item, or else with a Fairy-type move, or else while it's in the same team as a Remoraid, or else I need to do it in a particular location that isn't in every game, or else while holding the 3DS upside-down, and so forth. 

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3657 on: September 10, 2014, 10:14:11 am »

I knew it from the moment I saw that Maxie and Archie both had Mega gear.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3658 on: September 10, 2014, 01:01:21 pm »

Sheer force Camerupt...
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Strong Jaw Sharpedo

Mega Gallade

I still think Kyogre got the better end of this deal. But it's hard to say. We might end up seeing a combo move like sky drop where it's a combo ground / fire move so it can actually take advantage of the sun.

I really wonder what Mega Rayquaza is going to be doing.

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #3659 on: September 10, 2014, 01:01:53 pm »

So someone on reddit found a much needed crossover for Pokemon.
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.
Pages: 1 ... 242 243 [244] 245 246 ... 463