Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

The Reboot Plot? (Don't vote yet)

Time Skip to Future (Several years, no current threats, heavy magic restrictions, living their own lives for the moment)
Matrix Wake Up -Layar- (Lost the final battle and were captured by the Layar. Have woken up to worl taken over. MUCH weaker than believed in 'Matrix')
Matrix Wake Up -Osmodias- (Dreamworld due to mass mind control and mind domination. Powers lost or exaggerated in the dream state)
Ashley Void Takeover Plot? (Void being takeover)
???
??????
Random Voters thingy for those who feel like voting for nothing.

Pages: 1 ... 155 156 [157] 158 159 ... 499

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls IC OOC (Currently voting for V3 RotMG)  (Read 250052 times)

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

"Figure out the plot yourself, Ms. Demon's Run! In the meantime, call me Anna. Why Anna? Because why not Anna. 'kay? Kay. Now that we've got that all figured out, TO GLORIOUS SCREWING AROUND!"

...Stella has no words to describe what 'Anna' is doing, but it doesn't actually seem to involve accomplishing anything. BACK TO WALKING AFTER CATHY.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

"Figure out the plot yourself, Ms. Demon's Run! In the meantime, call me Anna. Why Anna? Because why not Anna. 'kay? Kay. Now that we've got that all figured out, TO GLORIOUS SCREWING AROUND!"

...Stella has no words to describe what 'Anna' is doing, but it doesn't actually seem to involve accomplishing anything. BACK TO WALKING AFTER CATHY.

"Not talking to you, ya overblown daydream.

Hey, Hellspawn. You wouldn't happen to have been kicked out of hell because of an incident that you can't remember because you didn't die, would you?"
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile

The result is pretty much a chase scene worthy of the Benny Hill theme. And lots of yelling from the real Catherine directed at her copy.
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

"...No. I was only a spawnling when you happened."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

"I happened several times. And you'd have been one in any case, little hellspawn I was thinking of was hardly old enough to kill her parents. Which is, if I recall, a rite of passage for your kind."
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"What kind of demon are you thinking of? I never even knew my parents. I'm not even sure if demons really even have parents, per se."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

"Oh, they do, they just never remember them because they tend to kill them messily shortly after being born, if they know them at all.

Any case, probably not you, though it'd certainly explain why you hate me so much. Usually Demons don't give a shit about anything being slaughtered, demon or not.

Might not even have been the same Netherworld... or hell, I guess, same difference."
« Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 09:19:12 pm by ragnarok97071 »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"...Are you that dense?"
Sig

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

"Not really. Is there a problem? Trying to figure out if you actually have a reason for hatin' me beyond the fact that I slaughtered a good tenth of your race."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"What, that isn't enough?"
Sig

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((okay, usual excuse for Selina not being around))

Selina wakes up from unconsciousness with a sleeping Meme on her. carefully putting her on a nearby couch, Selina looks at the new people and those around.

"um... Uh... h-hi... Er... W-w-what's going on...?" Selina looks very confused, and afraid of the spirit thing.

Conny shows up in Kyle's room, wearing only her underwear, and lays on top of him.

"I'll forgive you for now, but you need to apologize to Angel and make it up to both of us. Is there anything I can do to make you happy?" Conny looks concerned.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

"I take it a threesome is right out?"
Kyle says dry humor evident in his voice.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Who did you want joining us in the first place exactly?" Conny doesn't sound against it yet.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

Spirit thing waves at Selina and attempts to look friendly! It really doesn't work well at all. She's still weird and all that. Still, she tries to look casual, puts on some fourth-wall proof clothes, and reads a book. It sort of works.

"Hi, I guess."

Stella has given up the chase and now sits on a conveniently placed chair, doing...well, not much anything, if looks are to be believed! Is she...asleep?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Hi, Selina! I'm glad you're back. Hey, where'd Kyle go? I wasn't finished kicking him..."
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 155 156 [157] 158 159 ... 499