_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1195 1196 [1197] 1198 1199 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5779424 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Feyri needs a hug.
« Reply #17940 on: September 17, 2013, 12:49:17 pm »

((Perhaps the Pill Machine is like a shortcut Doctor intervention, for those who want nonstandard characters.

Too bad we didn't have it on Mission 9, for all its exciting things to stuff in our faces.  Or some leftover Sharkmist to put in there.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17941 on: September 17, 2013, 12:51:24 pm »

"We are approaching the hour of open rebellion. Soon, teams led by Jim, Milno, and Miyamoto will leave this ship and take over the planet Hephaestus. We who remain, though, are just as important. We will be defending the ship that they will return to. They are opening a door to a new future. We will make sure it stays open. It won't be an easy fight. People will die. That is an unfortunate reality of revolutions. But we will strive to keep our losses at minimum, to bring as many as possible back from the brink. We are approaching the hour of open rebellion. Let us make it the hour that we take the future into our hands!"

"Wait, so what was Steve's plan? He wouldn't tell me, you see. I suspect I was choking to death when he was explaining it the first time."

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #17942 on: September 17, 2013, 12:58:18 pm »

"I may be paraphrasing a few things."

Spoiler: Gorat 'Chin' Ivanos (click to show/hide)
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17943 on: September 17, 2013, 12:59:57 pm »

anti-personnel frag grenades.  Although one with everyone's favorite rapid oxidizer, ClF3, would be sweet.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #17944 on: September 17, 2013, 01:02:44 pm »

Do a Rousing Speech.

((Lol speech roll here I come!))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17945 on: September 17, 2013, 01:04:13 pm »

"I may be paraphrasing a few things."

"Well, yes, but what's the goal here? Topple those guys, the, um, United Worlds of Man? I asked Steve what that was all about and he said I was brain-damaged. I don't think I'll vote for him next time he runs for president. He hasn't addressed the important issues of the day, you know?"

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #17946 on: September 17, 2013, 01:07:44 pm »

((Is Stacy in the armory or the briefing room?  Lars has a reply to that but I'm not sure he heard it.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #17947 on: September 17, 2013, 01:17:42 pm »

Pancaek turn towards the priest.

"thats mighty kind, but I believe you want to bless Faith. As far as I know I'll be on the ship until further notice."

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17948 on: September 17, 2013, 01:19:54 pm »

Check my new sword.

((I will see about the Gendai Budô, which includes Iaido, when Renen has time for it.))
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #17949 on: September 17, 2013, 02:08:39 pm »

((*checks log*  Bloops.  That's what I get for not double checking.  Edited.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17950 on: September 17, 2013, 02:09:06 pm »

And learn the art of Iaido.
((Why?))
You're massively flexible and fast. Your body can keep up with your brain now.
Quote from: wikipedia
Iaido is a modern Japanese martial art based on shinbudo, associated with the smooth, controlled movements of drawing the sword from its scabbard or saya, striking or cutting an opponent, removing blood from the blade, and then replacing the sword in the scabbard.
I believe you can make the connection.
((Allow me to rephrase: Why that specifically, and not some more general martial art involving swordplay?))

Do a Rousing Speech.

((Lol speech roll here I come!))
((What's your modifier?))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #17951 on: September 17, 2013, 02:12:41 pm »

((I have no modifier at all.))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17952 on: September 17, 2013, 02:12:53 pm »

((under what circumstances will he need more than one good blow?))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #17953 on: September 17, 2013, 02:17:55 pm »

((If he's fighting something with a neck thicker than his sword?  I doubt Ivan would have dropped in one blow, considering all his redundant systems.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17954 on: September 17, 2013, 02:18:22 pm »

((I have no modifier at all.))
((Then either:

inb4 "[6] Everyone starts going mad with fervor over the Mighty Steve. They begin executing their missions.
> Guys. We aren't even planetside yet. Stop smashing the--did someone just set off their explosives?"

or:

inb4 "[1] [Will rolls for everyone to avoid depression]"

would work.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.
Pages: 1 ... 1195 1196 [1197] 1198 1199 ... 2101