_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1196 1197 [1198] 1199 1200 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5757146 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Feyri needs a hug.
« Reply #17955 on: September 17, 2013, 02:36:38 pm »

((Is Stacy in the armory or the briefing room?  Lars has a reply to that but I'm not sure he heard it.))

((Let's say he came back to the briefing room after getting all the stuff he needs.))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #17956 on: September 17, 2013, 02:57:25 pm »

Hellsh yesth.

Bash a nearby table to test club strength.
The strength of the club is equal to your own strength plus the force of a 50 pound metal club. Assuming you can lift your own, giant, bulky limbs.

GOOD LUCK SWIMMING! Or running. Or walking fast.

Brother Lars addresses Saint Milno, Simus, and Pancaek.  "May the holy avatar of Steve watch over you all as you focus on this vital task.  May the gods favor you in your quest to further Steve's most holy name.  Saint Milno, may your divine wisdom guide these disciples to the completion of their quest.  Blessings to you all; amen."

Say a benediction for the departing team.

((Also we need more Timmy Tear pills.))
It's like grinding up magic and then injecting straight into your VEINS!

((Also we need more Timmy Tear pills.))

((Sadly, none answered the call for useless junk and mystical artifact donations.))

Add all the metal spoons I have to the pill machine (at least five, hopefully, but as many as it accepts will do). If I don't have at least five metal spoons, get ten from armory.
Wait for it...Wait for it...

Do a Rousing Speech.

((Lol speech roll here I come!))
[speech:2]
"Um...I FORGET WHY I'M HERE!"

Check my new sword.

((I will see about the Gendai Budô, which includes Iaido, when Renen has time for it.))
You pull your sword out of the sheathe. At first it appears as though there is no blade, that it's just a grip and guard with nothing above it. But, as you look, you can see an ever so slight distortion of the air around it and when you move the blade, you can hear a slight hiss. Over the next 30 seconds or so the blade seems to "rust" into existence, a fuzzy grayish brown micro-latice that looks like smog condensed into the shape of a blade. After a few more seconds it shatters and dissipates into thin air. You put the handle back into place on the sheathe and hear a faint *BUZZZAT*. You pull the blade out and it's just like it was before, reformed and invisible, slowly oxidizing.

>Alright, we're moving in for landing now. Everyone on the defense or Assault team, hold position and stay quiet and hidden. Basically, don't go in the damn hanger. And Miyamoto, just don't move. Milno, Get your team suited if their not already, decide whose carrying which box and get ready.

Landing in the sword is a surprisingly boring venture. For a while, nothing seems to be happening. Then the gravity cuts out for a while, and everyone floats about like idiots for a while. And then the gravity cuts back on and the sound of the ship settling into it's cage on the planet's surface is drowned out by the collective yells of 30 people all falling back onto the deck at once.

>Alright, everything is stable. Milno and crew, head to the hanger when you're ready and move out from there. Assault crew, form up outside the hanger and be ready to move. Same with the defense crew.

(Defense is staying here, in this thread. Joker team goes here
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=123854.2000
and assault team goes here.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=106279.0

I'm gonna get The Joker team's mission done ASAP and get everyone else into the action.)

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #17957 on: September 17, 2013, 03:00:56 pm »

To defence team:"Follow me to the hangar and then get in position, got that team?."

lead team to designated area.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #17958 on: September 17, 2013, 03:01:08 pm »

Head over to the AM.

Do you know if you could cut these clumps of metal off of my hands? They're rather unwieldy.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17959 on: September 17, 2013, 03:06:44 pm »

((I think I divided the boxes already. If not, here's a repeat: the box with the tools stays with Simus, pistols plus medical supplies is Faith's and Milno carries the one with the bomb.))

"It's time. Thomas and Pancaek, help the defense while we're out and if we need backup we'll call for you. Faith anf Simus, with me." Milno says, walking towards the hangar while gesturing for the rest of the team to follow.

To the hangar and to the Mission Thread..
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17960 on: September 17, 2013, 03:08:50 pm »

To defence team:"Follow me to the hangar
Basically, don't go in the damn hanger.

Ignore the person giving orders, and go to the hallway outside the hanger
sit down in the hallway with my back too the wall, and wait.
if: hanger has an actual door:
keep the hanger door in my line of sight.
If people forget to shut the hanger door behind them, get up and shut it behind them.
if: hanger simply has an open doorway
make sure i'm around a corner from the hanger doorway.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 03:12:46 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17961 on: September 17, 2013, 03:09:13 pm »

We should probably finally decide on some gear to buy first. Unless we'd like to just go in there with 30 tokens in the bank to distribute to the surviving defenders. Certainly a possibility, but I'd rather live personally.

(( And now to OOC, because I don't want to RP making a list XD

These are the current items I support the purchase of, that I've seen other people agree with at some point.

1 5-pack of spy-cams -- 1 token
1 gunner bot -- 14 tokens
1 MDP -- 12 tokens

Anyone have anything to add or anything to comment on? I think the gunner bot is the only thing I think we absolutely should have, as it is well suited to the task of standing at the end of a long, enclosed corridor and shooting things at the other end. The MDP is more useful as a 'Give Skylar a weapon that he won't accidentally blow up the gangway with' thing, though I do think this is a good scenario for it and I'm perfectly happy to just stay out of the way and medic it up / manage the gunner bot as necessary :P ))

-- Skylar, Fleshtech, Defense Team

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17962 on: September 17, 2013, 03:11:10 pm »

(( And now to OOC, because I don't want to RP making a list XD

These are the current items I support the purchase of, that I've seen other people agree with at some point.

1 5-pack of spy-cams -- 1 token
1 gunner bot -- 14 tokens
1 MDP -- 12 tokens

Anyone have anything to add or anything to comment on? I think the gunner bot is the only thing I think we absolutely should have, as it is well suited to the task of standing at the end of a long, enclosed corridor and shooting things at the other end. The MDP is more useful as a 'Give Skylar a weapon that he won't accidentally blow up the gangway with' thing, though I do think this is a good scenario for it and I'm perfectly happy to just stay out of the way and medic it up / manage the gunner bot as necessary :P ))

-- Skylar, Fleshtech, Defense Team
((OOC: I agree with those purchases 100%, IC: Lyra isn't communicating on the subject.))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17963 on: September 17, 2013, 03:11:49 pm »

the Ignore person giving orders, and go to the hallway outside the hanger
((the Ignore person is annoying when he gives orders, isn't he?))

Continue hugging Feyri until Tiruin notices.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17964 on: September 17, 2013, 03:13:03 pm »

the Ignore person giving orders, and go to the hallway outside the hanger
((the Ignore person is annoying when he gives orders, isn't he?))
((fixed))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #17965 on: September 17, 2013, 03:14:58 pm »

((It's probably safe to assume anyone attempting to go in the hangar will get a gentle reminder from Steve in the form of extreme spinal shock.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #17966 on: September 17, 2013, 03:18:22 pm »

To defence team:"Follow me to the hangar and then get in position, got that team?."

lead team to designated area.

"To clarify, not into the hangar, outside. We aren't to be seen yet."

Spoiler: Gorat 'Chin' Ivanos (click to show/hide)
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #17967 on: September 17, 2013, 03:20:00 pm »

"And that is why I said to the hangar no into the hangar. Also, are your weapons ready?"

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17968 on: September 17, 2013, 03:39:51 pm »

Derya, Razor in one hand and cutting torch in the other, nods.

Check. I brought weapons. I saw a bunch of guns in the armory too... Maybe I should have bought one. Oh well. Hindsight is always 20%.

There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17969 on: September 17, 2013, 03:46:48 pm »

Hang back a bit, stay a distance away from the hangar door and stuff - no need to stink up the place just yet. Await cool things to come out of machine while dancing.

"Death or glory becomes just another story!" Stacy sings quietly as he waits for some sort of response from his potentially dangerous device of unusual origin.
Pages: 1 ... 1196 1197 [1198] 1199 1200 ... 2101