Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 111 112 [113] 114 115 ... 118

Author Topic: Roll to Dungeon Quest - It's not you, it's me.  (Read 181621 times)

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dungeon Quest - 1.123
« Reply #1680 on: December 05, 2014, 11:40:42 am »

((I note two further issues to explore: 1 - I will have to check, but I can't remember if he doesn't in fact headbutt with his groin; 2 - his head is currently rolling down the corridor))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1681 on: December 05, 2014, 11:41:22 am »

((He needs a rope for it, so it can be a headbutt flail.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1682 on: December 05, 2014, 04:28:22 pm »

((No remember I have a stone face on my knee that I can do a special attack with.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #1683 on: December 05, 2014, 05:05:57 pm »

((I thought your face was on your groin? Don't worry, I'll look at the characters sheet before I write the turn anyway))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1684 on: December 05, 2014, 05:09:24 pm »

((Or something. I have a stone face on my something that I can piercing groinal headbutt with somehow.))
Sig! Onol

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1685 on: December 07, 2014, 07:12:19 am »

((This is a hilarious conversation.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #1686 on: December 09, 2014, 04:28:24 am »

((right, so I have clarified that it is Bukkar’s naked thighface that can do the headbutting – it’s not reliant on his actual head, which is currently a short distance away. I can now proceed! At might do, in fact. Soon. Ish.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1687 on: December 09, 2014, 04:34:33 am »

((Hurrah! THIGHFACEPIERCINGHEADBUTT COMMENCING))
Sig! Onol

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1688 on: December 17, 2014, 10:58:00 am »

((YOU KNOW WHAT I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS? AN UPDATE!*))

*This all caps post courtesy of the national endowment aiding foxy women transformed into sheep
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #1689 on: December 18, 2014, 03:59:50 am »

((I would like to say, HOHOHO! I am just waiting for Dwarmin to post an action! But if you did post an action, it would possibly be too late!))

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
Roll to Dungeon Quest - 1.124
« Reply #1690 on: December 18, 2014, 04:39:02 am »

Turn One Hundred and Twenty Four

Level Four of the Temple of Sef

PIERCINGGROINALHEADBUTT SHEEP

Find a rock and roll it down the corridor.

Steaming with rumbling fury, Bukkar headbutts Lady Foxsheep in the guts with the facegroin on his knee, which pierces her painfully, but doesn’t ruin her carefully groomed wool.

She doesn’t seem to mind – perhaps she is just about to come up with a witty and cutting retort  when Whiz wanders past, interrupting her train of thought by searching about on the floor for a rock. He’s disappointed though, for it looks to all intents and purposes as if someone has very recently passed by this way, cleansing the immediate area of all rocks. Which is very sinister if you ask me.

Carefully move forward, using axe to light the way. Watch out for traps!

Meanwhile, Gervedder is neither a sheep, nor particularly angry, nor looking for rocks, so he carefully moves forward, cleverly using the only available light source to light the way and look for traps. He gets about so far before wondering if anyone’s going to follow him. He pauses and turns round to check – his companions aren’t in sight, but he can hear a distant Sylvanna shouting at something, and then something seems to come rushing at him in the darkness.

Attempt to make contact with voice. If that fails, meander into Deathhall the Deadly Halls of Probably Not Trapped.

"Hello? Who's there? Stop what? Is it the pilfering! I WILL NEVER STOP THE PILFERING!"

”HELLO!” says the Voice of God, ”THIS IS GOD SPEAKING. I AM WATCHING YOU, SYLVANNA. THOU SHALT NOT PILFER, I BELIEVE SOMEONE SAID ONCE. DOST THOU CONFESS TO PILFERING?”

"Well, that's one way of doing it, certainly.  Onward!"

Go onward behind the tanks.

The irreligious Tackov ignores the sudden sonic eruption of God – this is one interpretation of his following reckless act, another being that he is so guiltily terrified of paying for his perverted sins that, forgetting God to be omnipotent and omniscient (if this is that God and not just a god, and who knows: Tackov certainly isn’t au fait with the pantheon of this plane) he flees in fear of immediate and eternal damnation – and sprints as fast as his little legs can carry him towards Gervedder, screaming and tearing his clothes off as he runs, running towards the fiery hellish axe-light in front of him, shoving past Gervedder before the startled messenger can thrust the hell-axe into his face, and carries on, another 10 feet or so, into the blackness, whereupon there is a dull click, and a fireball bursts out of the ceiling, setting his hair on fire.

Tackov stops screaming momentarily so that he can start screaming again, a bit harder this time, for he is naked and burning.

”Baa.”

Spoiler: Players (click to show/hide)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dungeon Quest - 1.124: Happy Week Before Christmas, Dwarmin!
« Reply #1691 on: December 18, 2014, 04:48:22 am »

"Ah. I realize that you are confused, Tackov, but would you please let me lead the way? As demonstrated, there could be all manner of traps ahead."

Extinguish Tackov's burning hair if at all possible, then place him in an inconspicuous location where God's unlikely to see him. Arrange him in a compromising enough position that God's unlikely to want to look at him as well.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1692 on: December 18, 2014, 09:17:49 am »

((I would like to say, HOHOHO! I am just waiting for Dwarmin to post an action! But if you did post an action, it would possibly be too late!))

((My actions are severely limited in this form :P))

Lady Sheepsglove thought a deity actually appearing was a good chance to get her complaints in, of which she had many!

She marched (hopped) up to the thing, and began baa'ing loudly to the deity, complaining about the state of her beautiful wool and the fact she'd rather have all her hair back, the price of green tea in Chiana, the lack of Nerfs to Bukkar, the inescapability of death and taxes, the lack of a romantic subplot-and the frequency of things occurring, which she thought should happen more often.

Action: Rules lawyer! Piercealgroining headbutt is technically a missile attack, and Lady Foxglove dodges the first missile hit on every turn!

Also, complain to the deity! Loudly! Baa!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1693 on: December 18, 2014, 11:11:10 am »

Does +1 against nudity not apply to 1-induced hilarity?  Not that nudity is Tackov's biggest problem now.

Extinguish the headflame!  Don the bodyrobe!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #1694 on: December 18, 2014, 11:28:41 am »

Does +1 against nudity not apply to 1-induced hilarity?  Not that nudity is Tackov's biggest problem now.

((I must have forgot, but given the rolls in the turn I'd just about finished as you posted, it doesn't really matter. And anyway, a 1's a 1. It'll have to wait for about 5 hours now though))
Pages: 1 ... 111 112 [113] 114 115 ... 118