Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 379

Author Topic: Pantheon: A Game inspired by Godhood OOC and Application Thread  (Read 400131 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Pantheon: A Game inspired by Godhood OOC and Application Thread
« Reply #630 on: February 10, 2013, 02:15:42 pm »

Eeh...
Don't mess with mah 9th continent. I'm just making a base there. Besides, kids. And the fact that if you turn it into a living thing, it will probably try to kill the parasites (dwarves and my kids) on it. Why not give the Overgod cancer?
There's such a thing as symbiotes, you know.
And Cancer isn't really a Life thing. More a Disease or Mutation thing.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: February 10, 2013, 02:17:55 pm »

Killing me means that you wont get anymore power except through eating everyone else or consuming the souls of mortals. B-B-B-B-BRING IT BITCH.
Don't care; Ancient.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: February 10, 2013, 02:20:42 pm »

Killing me means that you wont get anymore power except through eating everyone else or consuming the souls of mortals. B-B-B-B-BRING IT BITCH.
Don't care; Ancient.
When the Elder gods have to eat the souls of mortals, they will eat your followers. Again, you need me to live by extension.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: February 10, 2013, 02:23:53 pm »

Don't care; Ancient.
When the Elder gods have to eat the souls of mortals, they will eat your followers. Again, you need me to live by extension.
Not really..... There are plenty of agnostics to eat....

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: February 10, 2013, 02:26:47 pm »

I can't see how everyone would turn against the overgod...
Most Gods have no reasons for war over 9th continent

Of cause ancients will try to kill the Overgod for their own power ( or rather eliminating elder gods) but others have zero reasons to mess with Murate
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: February 10, 2013, 02:29:43 pm »

Ok, how about this: If I'm going to be killed, I'll turn Javier into the new Overgod, blow up the planet, and rip open the Veil exposing the universe to the horrors on the other side.
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: February 10, 2013, 02:31:19 pm »

Good thing I'm prepared. Supahweaaapooooon.

I have no reason to fight anyone over a few patches of land a few mortals, though. Sink as many continents as you want as long as I get time to scoop up my belongings down there first.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: February 10, 2013, 02:32:15 pm »

How about no...... Becoming an over god is lame......

The Elders are parasitic, greedy thieves who will steal my acts; and force me into constant hibernation......

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: February 10, 2013, 03:20:59 pm »

I can't see how everyone would turn against the overgod...
Most Gods have no reasons for war over 9th continent
Yet many of us do, others are objecting to his destroying of civilizations and untold lives for such a petty reason as Neyravah put a jungle on this rocky continent!...and then there's the power bit.

How about no...... Becoming an over god is lame......
The Elders are parasitic, greedy thieves who will steal my acts; and force me into constant hibernation......
Actually, the Elder Gods have no say in if you go to sleep or not.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: February 10, 2013, 04:05:23 pm »

You guys are more omnicidal than I am. It's time to teach the mortals the Mutarian TruthTM. It is the truth, the "whole" truth, and nothing but the truth.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: February 10, 2013, 04:20:39 pm »

You guys are more omnicidal than I am. It's time to teach the mortals the Mutarian TruthTM. It is the truth, the "whole" truth, and nothing but the truth.
We're not sinking continents, now are we?
Sig

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: February 10, 2013, 04:38:50 pm »

Well, looks like I could've waited a while longer to type up that post I wanted to make for my younger god character in a word document.  Oh well, I only have to wait only a short time longer.

Don't care; Ancient.

Any entity that eats souls will have to answer to me, unless those souls were already judged and sent to the council of deities.  I will create a seal to prevent divine intervention around the entire planet if I have to!
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Shootandrun

• Bay Watcher
  • Silence is the answer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: February 10, 2013, 04:39:34 pm »

No one may touch my children and expect to get away with it without consequences.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: February 10, 2013, 04:48:54 pm »

No one may touch my children and expect to get away with it without consequences.

What about judging their souls and erasing their memories of their previous life, if they are judged to be allowed to return?
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: February 10, 2013, 05:11:18 pm »

Don't care; Ancient.
Any entity that eats souls will have to answer to me, unless those souls were already judged and sent to the council of deities.  I will create a seal to prevent divine intervention around the entire planet if I have to!
I do not intend to "eat" any souls. I'm not quite sure how blood sacrifices go, but I'm pretty sure it isn't "eating" souls.

-----

Also, what kinds of sacrifices give Elder Gods Acts?
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 379