Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 379

Author Topic: Pantheon: A Game inspired by Godhood OOC and Application Thread  (Read 400206 times)

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Pantheon: A Game inspired by Godhood OOC and Application Thread
« Reply #1260 on: February 18, 2013, 12:25:05 am »

I didn't know transparent was a color......

I'm gonna have to make secret messages now......

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: February 18, 2013, 12:25:49 am »

Ok, did you get help from uncle Tzeentch? Because I thought we agreed not to involve our parents. I am soooo telling Grandpa Nurgle on you!

Sure. Crazed whispers. *Sniffle*
« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 12:27:23 am by Jbg97 »
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: February 18, 2013, 12:28:18 am »

Ok, did you get help from uncle Tzeentch? Because I thought we agreed not to involve our parents. I am soooo telling Grandpa Nurgle on you!

Sure. Crazed whispers. *Sniffle*
I'm their greatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgranddad, remember? Tzneetch is doing all those schemes so he can pay off his debts to me. And all of them have to exterminate one universe before I let them back into the home plane. They haven't made great progress.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: February 18, 2013, 12:33:29 am »

I'm not sure why you guys are doing secrets in an OOC thread....you guys are weird beyond comparison...

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: February 18, 2013, 12:34:52 am »

Jokes on you, your computer that you've been typing on? I replaced it with a badger. Your clothes? Badgers. The goose egg you stole from me? It was really a golden badger egg all along.
Beat that.
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1265 on: February 18, 2013, 12:35:30 am »

Jokes on you, your computer that you've been typing on? I replaced it with a badger. Your clothes? Badgers. The goose egg you stole from me? It was really a golden badger egg all along.
Beat that.
i like badger eggs......

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: February 18, 2013, 12:37:50 am »

It was a goose egg that I stole? I thought that was the other one that I gave you as part of that fake apology.
Sig! Onol

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: February 18, 2013, 12:44:43 am »

It was a goose egg that I stole? I thought that was the other one that I gave you as part of that fake apology.
No, you stole the golden badger egg, which I had put in place of the golden goose egg. The egg you gave me as part of the fake apology was the wyrm egg.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1268 on: February 18, 2013, 12:45:31 am »

No, you stole the golden badger egg, which I had put in place of the golden goose egg. The egg you gave me as part of the fake apology was the wyrm egg.
No, some timetravelling me switched the wyrm egg's genetics with a potato.
Sig! Onol

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: February 18, 2013, 12:49:08 am »

Oh, that's why it hatched into mashed potatoes... I thought i had shaken it up too badly.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: February 18, 2013, 12:50:28 am »

Oh, that's why it hatched into mashed potatoes... I thought i had shaken it up too badly.
No, just me screwing with the continuum again.
Sig! Onol

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Pantheon: A Game inspired by Godhood OOC and Application Thread\
« Reply #1271 on: February 18, 2013, 12:50:53 am »

Oh no you don't. This is my justice being done. I have my revenge and you try to take it away? I seriously hope you aren't doing this, because my hit list will grow.
Remind me. What is it that Neyravah did that makes Udil so angry?
The jungle thing? Surely repaid by leading Udil and a few hundred dwarves to found the dwarven kingdom.
The drakes? Surely repaid by the Flamoaks, as well as the drakes themselves--like the one Udil killed to make the sword that killed Neyravah.
The Soultaken? Willing, an attempt to give the dwarves in question more power, and constantly misinterpreted.

GWG, you wanna react in some way? Otherwise i'd roll for the battle soon...
Btw GWG, get a move on, man!
ARGH! GWG, I DEMAND YOUR BLOOD!
POST ALREADY
I DIED BECAUSE I HAD NO INTERNET ACCESS!
WHY DID THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN THE ONE DAY I DIDN'T?
*goes and cries for a while*
...Anyone know a way to get a wireless modem hardwired to your brain or something?

I will live, you bastards! Udil always wins.
inb4 GWG decides to make the planet a living organism that hates Udil
That's not what Neyravah does.
Neyravah tried to help the dwarves. When the dwarves responded with hate, They didn't punish the dwarves--They tried to make it up to them. Sometimes successfully.
If Neyravah had been that vengeful, Udil wouldn't have lived long enough to get the divine shroud--he would have been killed once Neyravah had learned that, after receiving Their gift, he wanted to kill Them.

Which has always bugged me. Udil was given a great place, named leader of a dwarven settlement by Neyravah, who were just trying to show Their love for dwarves and made this clear both times they met in "person." Yet Udil hated Neyravah for no reason other than "They made this jungle!" And, of course, allowed Udil to be more than a nobody and dwarves more than solitary fishers, but who cares? He made dinosaurs!

I will live, you bastards! Udil always wins.
inb4 GWG decides to make the planet a living organism that hates Udil
If I could've seen the future, I would've made the entire universe start out hating Udil.
Why?
Answer carefully; this could make me hate you more or dislike you less.

....what is this double standard where we can't talk to your squiddles but she can rape them?
Jbg is like that.

By the way, I've been rereading the game thread, and I found that the tipping point for the rapid change that is currently happening was Mutare stealing the war giant. If he hadn't done that, Thaneos might not've been mad about that and made the World Hammer and all that, this leaving him relatively unprepared for my 5000-strong army of magmadorfs. I would have spread significantly farther into the Eversummer than I am now, Vanida would be much weaker and/or dead via Thaneos, and overall life would be good. On the other hand, if Mutare hadn't died, he would've woken up and probably sank the 9th continent, spurring my enormous rage and eventual maybe killing of Mutare, or at least far more hardass than I am now.
Yes I'm bored, why do you ask? It's not like I've predicted an alternate timeline for this entire game or something.
Also, Udil likely would have drowned...meaning I would be alive...
Aw.

I don't get Avarian's offer. My life and kingdom? Is he threatening me?
Yes.
He also has 10 Mighty Acts. You might want to listen to him.
Please do so. I'm hoping to take my revenge on that ungrateful beardling personally.

Not to nitpick, GWG, but he slew you with that magma sword I gave him.
Oh.
...Still, that sword he made from the Fangdrake's bits was pretty awesome.
Also, I have a reason to like you even less. JUST FOR THIS, YASFB WON'T UPDATE TONIGHT.
Okay, where'd you put the wyrm genes?

And finally, badgers don't lay eggs.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Pantheon: A Game inspired by Godhood OOC and Application Thread\
« Reply #1272 on: February 18, 2013, 12:52:51 am »

And finally, badgers don't lay eggs.
I will slap you so hard.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: February 18, 2013, 01:05:13 am »

GWG, you ask me with your username where I put the wyrm genes?
Sig! Onol

Azthor

• Bay Watcher
  • Doomy Dooms of Doom, Discount Sale!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: February 18, 2013, 01:26:53 am »

Eh. And Az isn't counting the fact that you'd probably need to kill the phoenix to take down the spire; but the phoenix just invested two mighty acts to make himself stronger... If you want a good chance of winning, you'd probably spend three mighty acts on making a weapon of sorts... So you would sleep, overall, four turns. You wouldn't break even, you'd lose some strength.
:D I sent a PM to Ghazkull for permission to do something really interesting. We'll see if I can go through with it.
You now are required to tell me what youre talking about. Fo' rizzle.

Hindsight says it may or not involve transfering Mighty Acts to a deity which would, in turn, do the deed for him, but hey, just a hunch.
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 379