Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 379

Author Topic: Pantheon: A Game inspired by Godhood OOC and Application Thread  (Read 399837 times)

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Pantheon: A Game inspired by Godhood OOC and Application Thread
« Reply #1290 on: February 18, 2013, 04:17:53 am »

Looking forward at the new order god, overtaking the religion
Elder gods and polytheism don't mix well at all
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1291 on: February 18, 2013, 04:18:36 am »

Looking forward at the new order god, overtaking the religion
Elder gods and polytheism don't mix well at all
Have you read Lovecraft?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1292 on: February 18, 2013, 10:39:02 am »

So it goes in the pantheon:
Az-Sho the Father
Vanida the Enemy
Corvus the Hermit
{insert new god's name here} the Radiant
I think those would be our titles.
There we go. Proper propaganda now!
What would my title have been?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1293 on: February 18, 2013, 10:43:57 am »

Neyravah the Dead Guy :D

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1294 on: February 18, 2013, 11:15:06 am »

"Would have been" implies "If I hadn't been killed by an ungrateful dwarven king."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #1295 on: February 18, 2013, 11:20:17 am »

"Would have been" implies "If I hadn't been killed by an ungrateful dwarven king."

I'm pretty sure that all I did and gained was by own merit, not becuse you made me king. If i recall correctly, I created dwarven civilization on my own and all you did was to spawn monsters that hunted dwarves down. But thats besides the point since I won, which makes me right by default.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1296 on: February 18, 2013, 12:43:03 pm »

I'm pretty sure that all I did and gained was by own merit, not becuse you made me king. If i recall correctly, I created dwarven civilization on my own and all you did was to spawn monsters that hunted dwarves down. But thats besides the point since I won, which makes me right by default.
I'm going to remind you of three things.
1. Neyravah brought a nunch of dwarves, Udil included, together to found a dwarven village.
2. It was this event that allowed Udil to even exist in-game, therefore Neyravah is partly responsible for anything that Udil did.
3. I wasn't trying to kill dwarves, the monsters were pretty useful, and anyways thanks to the nations the monsters spurred the dwarves to create are turning the tables on them.

But yeah, beating a dead horse by this point. I keep pointing out how Neyravah benefited the dwarves (in the long run) and allowed Udil to be, you keep claiming those don't matter. I'll let it drop if you will.

Hey, I never made a new application...where's the waitlist?
Sig

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1297 on: February 18, 2013, 01:07:38 pm »

GWG, any ideas on something to give the Living Shades, to protect them from the Divine bloodline o the SeaSpawn?
I'm thinking armor/weapons would be nice

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1298 on: February 18, 2013, 01:57:57 pm »

GWG, any ideas on something to give the Living Shades, to protect them from the Divine bloodline o the SeaSpawn?
Arms, armor, and the ability to nullify magical/divine abilities?
Sig

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1299 on: February 18, 2013, 02:01:27 pm »

Arms, armor, and the ability to nullify magical/divine abilities?
The ability to not die would also be a good one.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1300 on: February 18, 2013, 02:20:01 pm »

How about just making them allies of the SeaSpawn and the Squiddles? Come on bro, can't we all just love each other...

Well, by "love each other" I mean that everyone should love my Squiddles and the Children of the Squiddles. Because Squiddles are fucking awesome.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #1301 on: February 18, 2013, 02:23:23 pm »

You know, if the Overgod behaved like the creator of the universe rather than petty forest spirit he would be far more intereting. You know, create stars and galaxies, create constellations and magic for mortals to play with, spend his time high in the aether and design other dimensions... Truly godly stuff. At the moment its all wizard-tier game.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1302 on: February 18, 2013, 02:27:12 pm »

How about just making them allies of the SeaSpawn and the Squiddles? Come on bro, can't we all just love each other...

Well, by "love each other" I mean that everyone should love my Squiddles and the Children of the Squiddles. Because Squiddles are fucking awesome.
Sad thing is.... SeaSpawn are slaves, so the only thing that protect them are dying are improsoned and made to work in fields....

Squiddles seem nice, or telling them to free some SeaSpawn for allies....Considering they come from the Depths of the Dark....
« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 02:29:03 pm by javierpwn »

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1303 on: February 18, 2013, 02:32:19 pm »

You know, if the Overgod behaved like the creator of the universe rather than petty forest spirit he would be far more intereting. You know, create stars and galaxies, create constellations and magic for mortals to play with, spend his time high in the aether and design other dimensions... Truly godly stuff. At the moment its all wizard-tier game.
You might be amused with the things Avarian will do during this turn. :D If you seek to criticize my playing style, then by all means continue to do so. The more ideas the better.
Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret
Region: North
In Thirteen Colonies Game

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1304 on: February 18, 2013, 02:35:40 pm »

You might be amused with the things Avarian will do during this turn. :D If you seek to criticize my playing style, then by all means continue to do so. The more ideas the better.
How about you explode yourself and destroy the universe?
Also, Kinda sucks for GWG. I mean first he is killed and now someone has taken over his dragon-making duties.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 379