Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 379

Author Topic: Pantheon: A Game inspired by Godhood OOC and Application Thread  (Read 400167 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Pantheon: A Game inspired by Godhood OOC and Application Thread
« Reply #1665 on: February 20, 2013, 06:22:42 pm »

Not really. We'd probably stamp out your cult and kill all the shades in revenge.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1666 on: February 20, 2013, 06:25:27 pm »

Also, Corvus can track you if even one person knows where you are, due to knowing anything any mortal anywhere knows. It might not help him, but certainly if you give him a reason to do so...
It certainly helps anyone who can talk amicably with Corvus. Once they get to the scene of Udil, they just need to look for his bootprints or shadow.

Not really. We'd probably stamp out your cult and kill all the shades in revenge.
And if I was still here, I'd make giant luminous fungi and creatures powered by magic like the Mountain Tortoises were.
They'd probably be fine, too, they'd just need to sleep for longer each day.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1667 on: February 20, 2013, 06:26:48 pm »

Wait. Damn. Udil will be in my pantheon.

Corvus doesn't believe in backstabbing. Meh.

Good luck breaking the Spider's protection if you want to kill him.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1668 on: February 20, 2013, 06:31:01 pm »

Wait. Damn. Udil will be in my pantheon.
Corvus doesn't believe in backstabbing. Meh.
So? He doesn't believe in enemies either. And I can't imagine Corvus likes exterminating the various drakes. (Birds are archosaurs too, you know. Besides, think of all the drakelore lost to never be regained!) And that's assuming you approve of Udil killing Neyravah in the first place, and that Udil doesn't anger Az-Sho and the others, and that Udil's quest for monotheism in his lands doesn't touch Corvus's worshipers.
Really, give it some thought on both parties...and Udil has enough reason to check his hubris. But go ahead, Ardas, ignore my advice. Just try not to die before I return...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1669 on: February 20, 2013, 06:33:03 pm »

Corvus really doesn't approve of the various slaughtering, but he doesn't approve of Az-Sho or Vanida doing it either and he's not attacking them.

He doesn't have a reason to move against Udil yet though, unless he starts targeting the Crowblessed/targeting Corvus himself.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1670 on: February 20, 2013, 06:36:05 pm »

Corvus really doesn't approve of the various slaughtering, but he doesn't approve of Az-Sho or Vanida doing it either and he's not attacking them.
There's a difference between an attack and letting a third party know where someone is.

He doesn't have a reason to move against Udil yet though, unless he starts targeting the Crowblessed/targeting Corvus himself.
And it's only a matter of time...very well.
Sig

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1671 on: February 20, 2013, 06:38:18 pm »

Corvus is converting humans to Crowblessed, not dwarves. He's safely out of Udil's influence unless he begins thinking humans need to be monotheist as well, in which case I'll not be the only one against him.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1672 on: February 20, 2013, 06:40:34 pm »

Need help exterminating pesky beings? Is your race being enslaved? Are your children rising up against you and slaughtering you? Then summon me: Clade. Just gather up a few virgins, rip open a hole in the Veil, and the Elder God of Entropy will be right at your door ready to solve all your problems!*

*Note: Solving your problems may or may not result in the increase of entropy in the universe, it depends on Clade's mood really; Entropy and Extropy are both under the control of Clade. Unspecified problems or targeting large groups of people may result in: Death of everything within the area, Bronchitis, Bloody Diarrhea, Every Cancer Known To Man, Runny Nose, Sunburn, Syphilis, Gonorrhea, and Unexplainable Hunger for the souls of Mortals. Contact your Doctor to see if Clade is right for you.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 06:42:08 pm by Jbg97 »
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1673 on: February 20, 2013, 06:41:14 pm »

Corvus is converting humans to Crowblessed, not dwarves. He's safely out of Udil's influence unless he begins thinking humans need to be monotheist as well, in which case I'll not be the only one against him.
Do you not care for your other worshipers? Are there no dwarven worshipers of Corvus? Do you not want to share the blessings of knowledge with dwarves?
Sig

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1674 on: February 20, 2013, 06:42:30 pm »

We are NOT bringing Cthulu through the veil! That would make problems than they already are. :P

Do you not care for your other worshipers? Are there no dwarven worshipers of Corvus? Do you not want to share the blessings of knowledge with dwarves?

He doesn't have dwarven worshippers ruled by Udil (as of now), he has the smallest cult, and some dwarves worship him through Az-Sho's pantheon.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1675 on: February 20, 2013, 06:47:39 pm »

We are NOT bringing Cthulu through the veil! That would make problems than they already are. :P
+1, why do you say so?

He doesn't have dwarven worshippers ruled by Udil (as of now), he has the smallest cult, and some dwarves worship him through Az-Sho's pantheon.
Udil seems determined to get every dwarf to worship him...that will alienate all his allies, and as not everyone hated Them like everyone hated Mutare, killing Neyravah hasn't exactly earned him favor with the other gods. Certainly, they ought to watch their backs around Udil...
Sig

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1676 on: February 20, 2013, 06:49:33 pm »

Tryy to get some Shade to Worship you...

They multiply fast when at war! Unless I spend a minor act, to make a reporductive sect, which goes emo on other Shades...

They also need insane technology advancements...

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1677 on: February 20, 2013, 06:50:58 pm »

+1, why do you say so?

Udil seems determined to get every dwarf to worship him...that will alienate all his allies, and as not everyone hated Them like everyone hated Mutare, killing Neyravah hasn't exactly earned him favor with the other gods. Certainly, they ought to watch their backs around Udil...

That would also at least annoy Az-Sho, who's the OTHER god getting dwarf worship. At the very least, there will be quite a bit of arguing between them. Corvus will only get involved if he cannot do otherwise, as he is not Az-Sho's ally as much as he is a business partner.

Tryy to get some Shade to Worship you...

They multiply fast when at war! Unless I spend a minor act, to make a reporductive sect, which goes emo on other Shades...

They also need insane technology advancements...
Corvus would, but he needs to keep his existing followers helping Az-Sho as per their deal, and he's busy preaching to humans right now.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1678 on: February 20, 2013, 06:51:45 pm »

Again, telling another god where Udil is isn't the same as attacking him personally.
Sig

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1679 on: February 20, 2013, 06:52:14 pm »

I don't think the Avatar of Wrath would see any difference.
Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 379