Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 379

Author Topic: Pantheon: A Game inspired by Godhood OOC and Application Thread  (Read 400153 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Pantheon: A Game inspired by Godhood OOC and Application Thread
« Reply #1815 on: February 21, 2013, 06:50:40 pm »

And Corvus could 'assist' anyone who wants Udil dead. Tracking, smithing, hell, even just advice on countering his weapons. Of course, it would take an IC reason, as always.

And Jbg? No one wants another Mutare. Face it.
Mutare was pimpin' and everyone loved him, except for the one person who overreacted at the simple kidnapping and death of his son minutes after he was born.
No god would let the guy who killed his son go. NO GOD.
Do i need to put a /sarcasm] at the end of my posts now?
Evidently; even I could see the sarcasm in that one.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1816 on: February 21, 2013, 06:51:20 pm »

Yes.

Fairly hard to detect sarcasm in writing. Not impossible, but hard. Especially in my current sleep-deprived state of vague stream-of-consciousness non sequiteurs.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1817 on: February 21, 2013, 06:51:54 pm »

Nelkathar has a lot of uncles...even if you only count the Soultaken.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1818 on: February 21, 2013, 06:52:50 pm »

Okay. What was this about?
Sig! Onol

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1819 on: February 21, 2013, 06:54:55 pm »

And Jbg? No one wants another Mutare. Face it.
Mutare was pimpin' and everyone loved him, except for the one person who overreacted at the simple kidnapping and death of his son minutes after he was born.
And me, who was going to help.
And the other guys who were glad Mutare wouldn't be ruling with an iron fist but were too scared to bell the cat.

And Corvus could 'assist' anyone who wants Udil dead. Tracking, smithing, hell, even just advice on countering his weapons. Of course, it would take an IC reason, as always.
That's all I ask. I've already got half a dozen ideas, and only four need me to be deceptive!

Yup. And Udil's killing a bunch.

Feros made Nelkathar, who sees Neyravah as sort of a father. Thus, Neyravah is Nelkathar's spiritual grandfather, and all Neyravah's direct creations are like uncles and aunts to Nelkathar. The second generation of Soultaken and drakes and such are like his cousins.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1820 on: February 21, 2013, 06:55:59 pm »

they were "domesticated".....

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1821 on: February 21, 2013, 06:56:45 pm »

Truth be told I didn't really have an IC reason to go after Mutare, nor did he appear in my territory.
Sig! Onol

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1822 on: February 21, 2013, 07:04:55 pm »

How long has it been since Neyrevah made the Soultaken anyway? And how long do they live?

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1823 on: February 21, 2013, 07:06:24 pm »

Truth be told I didn't really have an IC reason to go after Mutare, nor did he appear in my territory.
I don't know how Thaneos knew I took his son anyway, or why Neravjihjbzf wanted Mutare dead.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1824 on: February 21, 2013, 09:18:27 pm »

I don't know how Thaneos knew I took his son anyway, or why Neravjihjbzf wanted Mutare dead.
Repeated threats to sink the Ninth Continent?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1825 on: February 21, 2013, 09:28:53 pm »

In-Character I meant
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1826 on: February 21, 2013, 10:29:09 pm »

In-Character I meant
Well, since bringing Clade in from Beyond the Veil requires OOC thought, OOC opinions matter a lot. And those are not favorable towards you.
IC...well, you were kinda a jerk when you were awake. Plus, Neyravah's brother ascended. Win-win, except that Udil ambushed Them at the godmeet, but They couldn't have seen that coming.
Sig

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1827 on: February 21, 2013, 10:32:08 pm »

In-Character I meant
Well, since bringing Clade in from Beyond the Veil requires OOC thought, OOC opinions matter a lot. And those are not favorable towards you.
IC...well, you were kinda a jerk when you were awake. Plus, Neyravah's brother ascended. Win-win, except that Udil ambushed Them at the godmeet, but They couldn't have seen that coming.
Technically the only things I did while awake were create the universe, the whole bringing board games, granting incredible knowledge to mortals (Corvus should probably be looking for those guys.), kiddnapping the War Giant, Speaking the History of the Universe to every city were all done by my avatar while I was sleeping.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1828 on: February 21, 2013, 10:51:54 pm »

In-Character I meant
Technically the only things I did while awake were create the universe, the whole bringing board games, granting incredible knowledge to mortals (Corvus should probably be looking for those guys.), kiddnapping the War Giant, Speaking the History of the Universe to every city were all done by my avatar while I was sleeping.
Well, pretty much the only thing that can really be said about for morality is the "kidnapping the war giant" thing, so...
Sig

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1829 on: February 21, 2013, 10:55:29 pm »

Ok, I admit I kidnapped the War Giant and put him in the middle of thousands of dwarves lead by 2 Ascendants because I thought it would be funny.
IT WAS.
Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 379