Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 125 126 [127] 128 129 ... 379

Author Topic: Pantheon: A Game inspired by Godhood OOC and Application Thread  (Read 400159 times)

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
Re: Pantheon: A Game inspired by Godhood OOC and Application Thread
« Reply #1890 on: February 22, 2013, 07:41:42 pm »

There are ways to kill everybody, and just because Udil is a memetic badass doesn't mean he won't die in his next fight. However, there's no point fighting about it; I want our peoples to live in harmony and peace together.
And I will destroy any who threaten that dream.

Exactly. 9th Continent is our domain and anyone who gets on our turf should watch out.

And I do not have any slaves, for crying out loud. Stop making up unture shit.

And then we get into the fact that some of the Crowblessed are there to help Az-Sho. Will Udil flip and demand Corvus remove his people, even though his ally asked for them to help his children?

Dude, I said nothing about Corvus, like ever. I don't give a toss whether he exists or not or what he does, he is harmelss to me and I do not care for him. My only interest is in dwarves. Period.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1891 on: February 22, 2013, 07:42:00 pm »

I'll have to deal with the Squiddles at some point...I'm sure the Seaspawn will have no problem killing their cousins who sold them into slavery.

*Cue Jbg rage*
« Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 07:44:09 pm by Vgray »

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1892 on: February 22, 2013, 07:44:20 pm »

Harmless? Well, all the mortals you're corralling must know you're somewhere near. If Corvus manages to find from a mortal where you are, Sabt Golgo can't protect you because it isn't a divine person looking at you, it's Corvus pulling a fact from their mind, which is perfectly in his domain as a knowledge god.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1893 on: February 22, 2013, 07:44:25 pm »

Hey, everyone knows what I can do. Just say the word and ichor will flow. Every other god is just hot air and nothing more (save for my allies, they are sensible people so far).

And remember, attacking me out of petty dislike of my comments in OOC is meta, since Udil said nothing to any of you.
I got killed for OOC comments, you can too. Just remember every time you kill someone or something important to the universe, its barrier get weaker. Just remember what is on the other side...

You got killed because Mutare was a acting as a moron who not only stole away Thaneos's son but was then foolish enough to go preach in every single city of the world, so he could steal the followers and insult every single god at the same time. Lying to yourself and making yourself a martyr won't change the facts, and perhaps it is time for you to get over it.
Actually, Mutare wasn't seen by Thaneos, He didn't steal followers, He didn't insult the other gods. Really, it was more like Mutare creating the universe, sleeping, messing around, then being randomly killed by 2 gods who had no reason to kill him. Don't worry though, when I come as an Elder God of Entropy/Extropy I'll be sure to come visit you.
Hey, everyone knows what I can do. Just say the word and ichor will flow. Every other god is just hot air and nothing more (save for my allies, they are sensible people so far).

And remember, attacking me out of petty dislike of my comments in OOC is meta, since Udil said nothing to any of you.
I got killed for OOC comments, you can too. Just remember every time you kill someone or something important to the universe, its barrier get weaker. Just remember what is on the other side...
You did not get killed for OOC actions, and the Elder God of death is more likely to get in with all these gods dying.
Who is the Elder God of Death?
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1894 on: February 22, 2013, 07:45:17 pm »

Zanzetkuken. His application is on page 2 or something.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #1895 on: February 22, 2013, 07:47:37 pm »

Harmless? Well, all the mortals you're corralling must know you're somewhere near. If Corvus manages to find from a mortal where you are, Sabt Golgo can't protect you because it isn't a divine person looking at you, it's Corvus pulling a fact from their mind, which is perfectly in his domain as a knowledge god.

Are you looking for a fight or are just making stuff up as you go along? Because I don't get a word you are saying. Dude, what are you trying to say? I have no beef with Corvus.
and i'm pretty sure divine invisibility protects me from mind read shenaingans.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1896 on: February 22, 2013, 07:48:55 pm »

Are you looking for a fight or are just making stuff up as you go along? Because I don't get a word you are saying. Dude, what are you trying to say? I have no beef with Corvus.
and i'm pretty sure divine invisibility protects me from mind read shenaingans.
Thing being, we're on the same team anyway. No need to fight.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1897 on: February 22, 2013, 07:50:11 pm »

Not you personally, any mortal looking at you or informed of your position.

I just take offence at you assuming that because I'm the weakest god and a pacifist I'm completely harmless. If I was looking for a fight then I'd challenge you IC, and only if Udil somehow manages to piss off Corvus enough to make him break his oaths of neutrality, pacifism and his agreement with Az-Sho all at once.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1898 on: February 22, 2013, 07:54:56 pm »

Zanzetkuken. His application is on page 2 or something.
Then I must get my cult a brewin'
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #1899 on: February 22, 2013, 07:56:11 pm »

My character's name is Traurig; the GM though Jim was a poor name for a seaspawn.  I do have a plan for the squiddles.  If they mate with seaspawn, they produce seaspawn children because it's a dominant trait.  I'm going to kill all the male squiddles and leave the females.  Eventually I'm hoping they will mate with seaspawn and produce proper seaspawn children.

In regards to us working together, we'll handle that IC when we meet.

As far as dwarves, I'm generally leaving them alone unless they show hostility towards me or get in the way of me freeing my people.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1900 on: February 22, 2013, 07:57:32 pm »

My character's name is Traurig; the GM though Jim was a poor name for a seaspawn.  I do have a plan for the squiddles.  If they mate with seaspawn, they produce seaspawn children because it's a dominant trait.  I'm going to kill all the male squiddles and leave the females.  Eventually I'm hoping they will mate with seaspawn and produce proper seaspawn children.
Bro. No.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1901 on: February 22, 2013, 07:59:35 pm »

Too far?
Sure thing peanut man!

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1903 on: February 22, 2013, 08:06:29 pm »

I'm amused he let my threat slip.

The line between Squiddle and Seaspawn is a little thin at this point...

Did I say thin? Fuzzy was the word I was looking for...
« Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 08:09:35 pm by Vgray »

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1904 on: February 22, 2013, 08:11:02 pm »

They did sell me into slavery...  I suppose I could just forcibly conscript them all into my army.

Anyway I'm pretty sure seaspawn are just slightly stronger versions of squiddles.
Sure thing peanut man!
Pages: 1 ... 125 126 [127] 128 129 ... 379