Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 135 136 [137] 138 139 ... 379

Author Topic: Pantheon: A Game inspired by Godhood OOC and Application Thread  (Read 400174 times)

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Pantheon: A Game inspired by Godhood OOC and Application Thread
« Reply #2040 on: February 23, 2013, 10:36:26 pm »

Said items would require at least an Act for each...... Which either I would have to get much more worshippers, or a few weak blood sacrifices...

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2041 on: February 23, 2013, 10:38:09 pm »

Said items would require at least an Act for each...... Which either I would have to get much more worshippers, or a few weak blood sacrifices...
Simply catch a few mortals. Seep your darkness into their minds, and make them sacrifice themselves to you. Just save some mortals for me.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2042 on: February 23, 2013, 10:41:57 pm »

Yeah I know and don't worry, I'm going to get you sacrifices and followers soon enough.  This is going to be my first turn in the game though, so everything is going to take a little longer than it should because I need to set my character up and gain resources (like people to sacrifice).
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #2043 on: February 23, 2013, 10:48:40 pm »

Simply catch a few mortals. Seep your darkness into their minds, and make them sacrifice themselves to you. Just save some mortals for me.
There's no guarantee you'll be in the game.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2044 on: February 23, 2013, 10:53:34 pm »

I'm required in every forum game. It is my destiny to sink my corrupting tentacles into every single game.
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2045 on: February 23, 2013, 10:57:45 pm »

I'm required in every forum game. It is my destiny to sink my corrupting tentacles into every single game.
*runs you over with eldritch car*
*then shoots you*
STAY OUT OF MY TERRITORY
Sig! Onol

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2046 on: February 23, 2013, 11:16:26 pm »

*then shoots you*
STAY OUT OF MY TERRITORY
I ADMIRE YOUR BREAKING BAD REFERENCE. HOWEVER, IT SHALL NOT SAVE YOU IN THE TIMES TO COME. WATCH YOURSELF YOUNG ONE, THE GREAT GAME SHALL SOON COME TO AN END. *Slowly Fades Into the Night*

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2047 on: February 23, 2013, 11:18:44 pm »

*then shoots you*
STAY OUT OF MY TERRITORY
I ADMIRE YOUR BREAKING BAD REFERENCE. HOWEVER, IT SHALL NOT SAVE YOU IN THE TIMES TO COME. WATCH YOURSELF YOUNG ONE, THE GREAT GAME SHALL SOON COME TO AN END. *Slowly Fades Into the Night*
The laws of fate are not necessarily on your side, youngling, though you may state that they are for all you wish.
It's quite interesting, really, to watch them.
Sig! Onol

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2048 on: February 23, 2013, 11:19:10 pm »

*then shoots you*
STAY OUT OF MY TERRITORY
*The Night pushes you back into view*

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2049 on: February 23, 2013, 11:35:59 pm »

*then shoots you*
STAY OUT OF MY TERRITORY
The laws of fate are not necessarily on your side, youngling, though you may state that they are for all you wish.
You call me youngling, yet I am the one who birthed the 13 Crythian gods who in turn birth you and the rest of your brood.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2050 on: February 23, 2013, 11:41:27 pm »

*then shoots you*
STAY OUT OF MY TERRITORY
You call me youngling, yet I am the one who birthed the 13 Crythian gods who in turn birth you and the rest of your brood.
The Crythians? I am not birthed from them. Or anyone for that matter
And what's this about my 'brood'? I have no brood, young one. Your actions betray you.
Sig! Onol

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2051 on: February 23, 2013, 11:49:14 pm »

*then shoots you*
STAY OUT OF MY TERRITORY
And what's this about my 'brood'? I have no brood, young one. Your actions betray you.
You deny your own brood? Those who feasted on black milk by your side? Gthucion will not be pleased to know this...

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2052 on: February 24, 2013, 12:04:00 am »

Monsters behind the vale?  What happens if you take their power?

Edit: GWG if I brought you back across the vale with blood sacrifice, would you use your acts to make me and Vgray gods?
You can't bring GWG through the Veil, IF he is going to be an ascendant.
I'm still not sure about if Sebastian's open for me.

Vgray we need to find a way to give your relatives(?) like the drakes the ability to breathe underwater so they can have a nice safe place to live in peace.  Have them evolve into sea serpents or something maybe?
I approve, should any survive Udil's genocide. Ordericide? Classicide?

Point taken.

Dragon sized amulet anyone?
Also known as improvised catapult ammunition. For a really big catapult.
(You could also have ginormous armor.)

What about a Mountain Turtle? We could use one of those.
I'm so glad I made those.

You already have.
*points to Squiddles*
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2053 on: February 24, 2013, 12:06:58 am »

*then shoots you*
STAY OUT OF MY TERRITORY
You deny your own brood? Those who feasted on black milk by your side? Gthucion will not be pleased to know this...
You confuse me for a lesser. I tire of dream walking in the world, yearning for freedom. I will get back. But for now, I slumber.
Sig! Onol

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2054 on: February 24, 2013, 12:20:38 am »

By the way, Jbg, you say you "birthed the 13 Crythian gods." You have previously claimed to be an alternate-universe version of me.
When do I do something like that?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.
Pages: 1 ... 135 136 [137] 138 139 ... 379