Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 290 291 [292] 293 294 ... 379

Author Topic: Pantheon: A Game inspired by Godhood OOC and Application Thread  (Read 400171 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Pantheon: A Game inspired by Godhood OOC and Application Thread
« Reply #4365 on: March 09, 2013, 02:46:32 pm »

Since I might as well, what would any of you say to me incorporating Az-Sho, Neyravah and Vanida? I'm looking to turn my mod into a fantasy kitchen sink.
Lore files to flesh out backstory and I'm considering adding their likenesses in as megabeasts. I've got some intriguing ideas since Neyravah wouldn't have been killed by Udil in the universe of the mod.....neither would have Az-Sho, as Udil, Thaneos and Aodun don't exist in the mod's universe.
It's essentially 1/4th Pantheon (Flameborn, Drakes, avatars, etc) and 3/4ths my own material.
Neat.

As long as the planet isn't covered in complete and utter darkness(which would kill of most intelligent species pretty fast) there's still incoming energy.
Well, most intelligent species still alive have died out...and the ash is still in the air...and pretty much all plants not sustained by magic have died...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile
« Reply #4366 on: March 09, 2013, 02:56:22 pm »

Well, most intelligent species still alive have died out...and the ash is still in the air...and pretty much all plants not sustained by magic have died...
Not all though. I pride myself on having the last plantlife (un)known to anyone on the planet.
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4367 on: March 09, 2013, 02:57:54 pm »

Not all though. I pride myself on having the last plantlife (un)known to anyone on the planet.
Which ones are those, again?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4368 on: March 09, 2013, 02:59:31 pm »

The entire living forest?
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.

Sigtext

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #4369 on: March 09, 2013, 02:59:51 pm »

... Is there really an issue with my planetoid? O.o if I recall, they're about-ish the same as a moon, just on an orbital of their own instead of orbiting a planet. If Corvus has a moon with atmosphere, then why not?
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4370 on: March 09, 2013, 03:03:18 pm »

Ah, the ones made when I died. Yeah, that's basically it.
Sig

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4371 on: March 09, 2013, 03:04:40 pm »

Actually the ones Avarian made in the short lived side universe which landed in the North, which is more or less mine now.

Sigtext

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4372 on: March 09, 2013, 03:06:39 pm »

Actually the ones Avarian made in the short lived side universe which landed in the North, which is more or less mine now.

Avarian stole the trees made from Neyravah's death...

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4373 on: March 09, 2013, 03:07:25 pm »

Ah, sure then. My people are living of your corpse GWG. Thankyou.

Sigtext

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4374 on: March 09, 2013, 03:11:52 pm »

Why, you're welcome!
Sig

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4375 on: March 09, 2013, 03:16:37 pm »

Neyravah's corpse can help people where the being themselves failed miserably.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 03:19:29 pm by Vgray »

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4376 on: March 09, 2013, 03:17:55 pm »

indeed. Think of my realm as your legacy.

Sigtext

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #4377 on: March 09, 2013, 03:35:51 pm »

Hm. I'm considering whether or not Udil should be killed in the backstory of the mod. So far, I'm thinking having him killed by polar bears. 8)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4378 on: March 09, 2013, 04:10:49 pm »

Neyravah's corpse can help people where the being themselves failed miserably.
They resemble that remark!

Hm. I'm considering whether or not Udil should be killed in the backstory of the mod. So far, I'm thinking having him killed by polar bears. 8)
Or imagine what would have happened to Udil had I not been gone and go with that.
It ends badly for the traitor.
Sig

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #4379 on: March 09, 2013, 04:27:12 pm »

Nah, I'll be respectful and let him go out with a bang.

Takes out several polar bears before having his genitals ripped off and his head taken as a trophy, with the only survivor being Gren Garnsson.
Pages: 1 ... 290 291 [292] 293 294 ... 379