Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 43

Author Topic: Rise of Dragons RTD:Turn 30, For the Evilz  (Read 65759 times)

Marklar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of Dragons: Another Dragon-themed RTD: Turn 1, Gift of Life
« Reply #90 on: August 26, 2011, 07:15:54 am »

I'd like to reserve a spot from the waiting list
and
tomas1297, it states in the About Dragons part that newborn dragons are around the size of a large dog
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 08:00:08 am by Marklar »
I sense a political conspiracy...Rewriting the story of leader's demise at the hand of goblins to treacherous regicide by fellow dwarfs: "et tu, Urist?"

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 26, 2011, 07:46:01 am »

Go sit in a corner while everyone fightsPoke them to make sure they're real and then proceed to process the surrounding of me.
Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret
Region: North
In Thirteen Colonies Game

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 26, 2011, 08:00:33 am »

(I have a spike-ended tail.)

Light! So bright. Hurts. Hungry. Tired. Want sleep. Eat first, then sleep. Safe here; explore later. Food gift from ... Mother? Thank mother, yes.

Give a happy baby dragon cry, glut myself on meat, then fall asleep.

Spoiler: Nirathi (click to show/hide)

To make it easier on our overburdened GM, I vote we track our own character sheets, and mark how they changed each turn so it'll be easy to check.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 26, 2011, 08:08:51 am »

To make it easier on our overburdened GM, I vote we track our own character sheets, and mark how they changed each turn so it'll be easy to check.
I don't think there's a huge difference in required effort between typing "you get +X to attribute whatever" and copy-pasting the character sheet with a few different numbers. Besides, it will be more comfortable to have them all in one post.
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 26, 2011, 08:18:32 am »

tomas1297, it states in the About Dragons part that newborn dragons are around the size of a large dog

Yeah. I imagined newborn Dragons sized as really big dogs, that are also smart-that can kill a normal man right out of the egg if they have to.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 26, 2011, 08:32:54 am »

Slightly dismayed at the fact that he was located under a giant living thing, Conchobar began to eat. As he did this, he tried to discern what race his food was. Hopefully elf.

Azkul

• Bay Watcher
  • Also,
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 26, 2011, 09:56:11 am »

Azkul stands up and observes his siblings, closely watches their actions, trying to understand this new world he was in.

Also, could you add the names of the players along the names of the dragons in the turns?
It can be confusing as to which players are posting actions for which dragons.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 10:00:39 am by Azkul »
Whereas !!ALCHEMY!! has, since the times of Kings Arthur and Charlemagne, been about transforming oneself into a horse using feces.
It turns out sleep is unnecessary because you can just get married and get infinite kisses

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 26, 2011, 10:30:51 am »

I don't think there's a huge difference in required effort between typing "you get +X to attribute whatever" and copy-pasting the character sheet with a few different numbers. Besides, it will be more comfortable to have them all in one post.
It's up to the GM, of course, but I found it much easier to GM for larger groups if everybody tracks their character sheets themselves. 11 people is a large group even for a simple RTD, which this isn't, and I'd really hate for this to die due to an overworked GM if there's any way we can prevent that.

Then again, there is something to be said for the ease of having everything in the same format ... I'll go organize stuff now.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 26, 2011, 10:56:47 am »

Alterix watches his siblings, especially the one as shiny as him, then looks for some food.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 26, 2011, 11:06:41 am »

Huh, 10 people posted their turns already. Such a large group feels unnatural. Only one left now is Nega/Dekoth.
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 26, 2011, 12:00:59 pm »

Only my character is female.

Spoiler: Yoink/Koraeleth (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Firelordsky/Kefka (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Spaghetti7/Jaxar (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Azkul/Azkul (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tomas1297/Astaroth (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sinpwn/Conchobar (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Akylon/Alterix (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Nirur Torir/Nirathi (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Nega/Dekoth (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tarran/Acheran (click to show/hide)

I didn't double-check much other then to ensure that formatting works. Please let me know of any errors.

Micelus: If you need me to change anything, or would rather I not do this, then let me know. I'll try to keep it updated after each turn, so long as stat/HP/knowledge/loot/etc changes are clearly stated.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 26, 2011, 12:12:16 pm »

Huh. I didn't really pay attention to the roll modifiers related to stats, but now it seems my stat dumping didn't leave me as weak as I expected AND I'm one point away from having +2 to intelligence rolls. It seems I may end up not as underpowered as I thought at first.

Are we getting traits like in Dwarmins game later?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 26, 2011, 12:21:58 pm »

Dwarmin's seems to have quite a lot of stuff in an already not very simple RTD.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 26, 2011, 12:42:48 pm »

It's up to the GM, of course, but I found it much easier to GM for larger groups if everybody tracks their character sheets themselves. 11 people is a large group even for a simple RTD, which this isn't, and I'd really hate for this to die due to an overworked GM if there's any way we can prevent that.
From my experience with 9 players, it really isn't that hard to put numbers down.

It's just boring.

If you're determined and avoid getting distracted, it might take 10 minutes or so.

I don't think I will be tracking my own right now. I just don't feel like it right now.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 26, 2011, 03:45:00 pm »

There will be traits and thanks Nirur Torir but I'd rather do it myself. I'll update the turns with the stats but I need to know'   where did those stat buffs/debuffs come from? I don't remember doing anything with the stats yet.

« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 03:53:52 pm by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 43