Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 153

Author Topic: ER: Dead Man Running: Episode 4: Get in here and vote on some Murder.  (Read 289669 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: ER: Dead Man Running: Episode 1: Blood and Guts
« Reply #345 on: April 17, 2014, 07:51:25 am »

Larry eyeballs Mason.  "Well, you're right I can't use it... right now.  But see that?"  Larry flails against the vending machine with his shackle in an ineffective attempt to point.  "New arm, five points.  And the revolver cost 3 to begin with.  You can borrow it for one point or buy it outright for two.  I just don't want to drop to zero points."
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: April 17, 2014, 10:02:37 am »

"HOW DARE YOU ARGUE WITH ME? I CHALLENGE YOU TO A FISTFIGHT! TO THE PAIN!"

CHALLENGE SENT! DRINK MY BEER IN PREPARATION!
YOU DARE CHALLENGE ME TO A FISTFIGHT?! HOW DARE YOU! BLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBBBLBB!

Flubber through the crowd toward this skinny-ass poser and fist slap him into submission!
He is followed by another massive man.
"BLUE TEAM BLUE TEAM BLUE TEAM!"

Also, impressions so far?
It's like a cross between Survivor and Paranoia.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: April 17, 2014, 11:13:06 am »

Mason watches Larry flail at the vending machine. One point to borrow it for the next episode sounds good. As long as you aren't going to charge me for any bullets used." Mason responds to Larry.

((How do we exchange points between contestants? Can we do that? Does it involve some sort of bro fist or fist bump maneuver with the shackles? Also, it would put me at two point. I'll edit in my character sheet when I get back from work.))
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #348 on: April 17, 2014, 12:02:23 pm »

Since just about everyone on the contestant list is also spectating, and I don't wanna fall behind...

>Wander into the stands, take a seat in the least-crowded area I can find, and count my monies.
4dd

Allen Marc

Go and wash up in the bathroom. Get a snack and something to drink. After that, find a comfy place to sit. Then, look and see if the shackle has issued a challenge yet

Well. This place looks...cozy, doesn't it?

Spoiler: Allen Marc (click to show/hide)
You head into the bathroom and wash the blood off before looking for something to eat. Near the vending machine is a refrigerator stocked with a wide variety of things, including things which really shouldn't be in a refrigerator. You grab a soda and some chips and sit down on one of the three big comfy chairs near the tv that's set up in the corner.  It's not so bad in here, really. You'd expected much worse.

Your shackle doesn't show any challenge yet.

Cromwell looks around, pale.
His Shackle beeps, and he looks down at it to see what it wants, and his eyes go wide.
"Oh, shit."
He gets up, and walks over to Navarro
"Hey, man, thanks for helping me out back there, and keeping me from getting horribly killed. Do you think you could help me out with something?"

Spoiler: Cromwell - Red team (click to show/hide)
You sit up, with a great deal of difficulty. Dear god your stomach hurts. You swing your legs off one side of the bed and slide off. You walk over to navarro, holding onto your rolling IV stand for support.

Mason watches Larry flail at the vending machine. One point to borrow it for the next episode sounds good. As long as you aren't going to charge me for any bullets used." Mason responds to Larry.

((How do we exchange points between contestants? Can we do that? Does it involve some sort of bro fist or fist bump maneuver with the shackles? Also, it would put me at two point. I'll edit in my character sheet when I get back from work.))
You can exchange points freely by tapping the shackles together. Tap the top of his with the bottom of yours to give points to him. One point with each tap. Then authorize it by shaking your arm up and down.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: April 17, 2014, 12:13:20 pm »

Larry shrugs.  "Just don't use them all or I'll be annoyed.  And you owe me another point if you lose it."

Rent out Revolver to Mason for a point.  Buy another arm to replace the one I carelessly misplaced.

Does this have any bonuses?  Don't suppose there are any synthflesh arms in there!

Spoiler: Larry Sheet (click to show/hide)
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: April 17, 2014, 12:23:33 pm »

>Buy a beer.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: April 17, 2014, 12:39:37 pm »

Check out the 'entertainment' options. If they include a book, grab one and return to one of the comfy chairs and start reading.
Keep an eye on Cromwell and anyone he talks to

Spoiler: Kriellya Niabs (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 03:05:37 pm by Kriellya »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: April 17, 2014, 12:58:14 pm »

Walk into the recreation area. Be rage that all my fat got shaved off.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
Re: ER: Dead Man Running: Welcome to the Show.
« Reply #353 on: April 17, 2014, 02:00:24 pm »

Cromwell looks around, pale.
His Shackle beeps, and he looks down at it to see what it wants, and his eyes go wide.
"Oh, shit."
He gets up, and walks over to Navarro
"Hey, man, thanks for helping me out back there, and keeping me from getting horribly killed. Do you think you could help me out with something?"

Spoiler: Cromwell - Red team (click to show/hide)
"No problem. You did most of the work though. So whadda you need help with?"
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: April 17, 2014, 02:11:46 pm »

Check points.

Buy an Ice Pick.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 06:14:49 pm by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: April 17, 2014, 02:28:40 pm »

"I got a little... mission thing from my shackle, and I was wondering if you could help me with it, since I'm not really all that capable of doing it by myself right now."
Show him the message on my shackle. (Is it ok if I just PM it to him, or would you rather do that yourself, piecewise?)
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: April 17, 2014, 02:40:03 pm »

"I got a little... mission thing from my shackle, and I was wondering if you could help me with it, since I'm not really all that capable of doing it by myself right now."
Show him the message on my shackle. (Is it ok if I just PM it to him, or would you rather do that yourself, piecewise?)

(( I would imagine you can just PM it yourself, I don't think PW cares how you share information private to you ))

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: April 17, 2014, 02:45:07 pm »

((Good point, I'll just forward it so that piecewise can view our discussion as well, in case he needs to see it or whatever.))
The Derail Thread

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: April 17, 2014, 02:47:51 pm »

((Good point, I'll just forward it so that piecewise can view our discussion as well, in case he needs to see it or whatever.))

(( Relatedly, I hope your challenge isn't something along the lines of 'get revenge for losing your guts' :P ))

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: April 17, 2014, 02:56:02 pm »

(( Relatedly, I hope your challenge isn't something along the lines of 'get revenge for losing your guts' :P ))
((What makes you think I'd need the shackle to convince me to do that? In any case, the word "revenge" was never explicitly used.))
The Derail Thread
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 153