Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 153

Author Topic: ER: Dead Man Running: Episode 4: Get in here and vote on some Murder.  (Read 289680 times)

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
Re: ER: Dead Man Running: Episode 2: High Stakes Hangman
« Reply #960 on: April 27, 2014, 05:42:22 pm »

"Hello friend! You wanna join the picture to? Well, hop on in!

My name's Ernie. This colorful chap here"
he says, pointing at Bert "Is Bert. And these" indicating the people joining the picture "Are my merry band of sports aficionados. Say, what's your name though?"
"Ah!  Hello Ernie!  My name is Mastahcheese, and this-" Mastahcheese pauses to pet his UPK, eliciting a deep purr "-Is my Unicornpegasuskitten, syvarris.  I bought both just before coming here!"

((Silliest RP I've ever done.))

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #961 on: April 27, 2014, 06:53:08 pm »

((Huh. I hadn't thought about that. Switch it to the right hand? Tie it directly into the nerves?))
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #962 on: April 27, 2014, 07:19:14 pm »

The purple-robed man starts as he realizes he'd not gotten his Deadman Dollars when he'd gotten in - how could he miss something so useful? On his way to the booth that handles the gameshow money - bets, payouts, and the starting amount at every episode - he notices a gang of viewers settling on a guy in golden robes, and... tearing him apart and tossing the bits into the arena. Upon seeing this, his robes faded from sight - along with the rest of him. Camfabric, itself a highly illegal commodity (unless one talked to certain people where the conversation took place as metaphorical large wads of money), can be very useful at times, though he'd not used cam-o mode before. Not perfect, but reasonable enough.

So cloaked, he attempted to pick out the instigator by voice - some kind of orange or purple accent, and clapped him about the temples, hard enough to stun him, then shoved him bodily into the arena while he was still disoriented.

That wasn't very nice, now was it, tearing apart another man like that?

And went on to claim his Deadman Dollars before returning to his seat, reverting to his purple robe only after he'd reached the booth - well out of sight of the men.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #963 on: April 28, 2014, 12:36:00 am »

Well then, here's hoping that camocloak was taken with the strip searching. Or that the half dozen people standing around for the photo will notice the attempted pimp slapping   :P
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 02:17:52 pm by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #964 on: April 28, 2014, 12:51:27 am »

I'm pretty sure they stopped that after a few incidents :P
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #965 on: April 28, 2014, 10:08:58 am »

Doomblade187- 7 DD

The thin man watches the game with interest, noddining. In approval as one of the contestants smoothly outbids the other. "Well played, good sir, well played."
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #966 on: April 28, 2014, 10:17:22 am »

Applaud heartily the dismemberment of GWG and the cutting off of nether regions. Take Xen up on his proposition to eat the bits.
Not sure what bits they want to give you. Since they're throwing the majority of them down into the pit, I thought.

Wake up in response to the sound of GWG's beating, sneak over under the protection of a cloud of drugs, and grab any dropped DD and magic components (which could be used as more drugs).

Nope, sorry, them DD are mine. Dibs and stuff.

Collect those dd, then start adding body parts to the pile. Give 1 dd to harry, pancaek and yoink for their help.
I'll assume you guys can keep track of the dd on your own.

Which parts do you want to add? Do you just want to toss the whole body down there?

Pretty sure the DD go away so we don't form some huge audience-shanking conga line for infinity DD.

(That's something we would definitely do, by the way)
In this case it didn't, but if you guys start doing that, it will.

Assist in the addition of GWG's body parts to the grand pile! The payout must increase!
((I wonder how much someones face is worth?))

assist in butchering GWG, begin drinking my homemade molotov that never got thrown.
Like I told radio, there's really no need to hack the body up unless you only want to throw specific pieces.

We are the community of people who harvested mermaids for their bones in DF. The conga shanking line would take about 2.2 seconds of thought before it happened.
"Come see come all, the infinite money conga line!"

Wake up in response to the sound of GWG's beating, sneak over under the protection of a cloud of drugs, and grab any dropped DD and magic components (which could be used as more drugs).

Nope, sorry, them DD are mine. Dibs and stuff.

Collect those dd, then start adding body parts to the pile. Give 1 dd to harry, pancaek and yoink for their help. If it sets a precedent for people dropping dd upon death, get co-conspirators to assist in the murder and/or mugging of other audience members.

((Fixed.))
Pssh, as if I haven't already set up a secret cabal of audience members rigging games and killing spectators.

-snip-
"Well, can't really blame him. That's almost as bad as being stuck on eru esu dee: Japan's crayziest music sutation. Gotta stay away from shitty electronics, I guess that's the message here. "
"Preach it dawg.
Hey homie, before we toss these here parts on that pile there, you want a souvenir? I know I do."

Grab an ear as a souvenir of this jolly co-operation.

Then Ernie turns toward his mob of merry murderers.
"Hey gang, wanna take a group picture to commemorate this day of fine sports?
But sunbros don't take ears! Only Dorkmoon blades take ears! INCORRECT! DIDN'T READ THE LORE!

You cut off one of the corpse's ears and hang it from a string around your neck.

"Preach it dawg.
Hey homie, before we toss these here parts on that pile there, you want a souvenir? I know I do."

Grab an ear as a souvenir of this jolly co-operation.

Then Ernie turns toward his mob of merry murderers.
"Hey gang, wanna take a group picture to commemorate this day of fine sports?

"Group picture! Yay!"

Pose heroically for group picture. As a side note, take the murdered fellow's incisors for my personal collection.
You tear out one of the corpse's teeth and stick it in your pocket before standing around with the rest of the people and posing for a picture like a bunch of rich hunters standing by the carcass of a lion they brought down on safari.

"I concur, yay!"

get in the group picture

"I concur, yay!"

get in the group picture
Get into the picture as well.
Hey Sean, if you're around, I think I know what your next drawing should be.

Mastahcheese patted his Unicornpegasuskitten on the head. "Oh, look boy!  They're taking pictures!  Let's join in, maybe I can find a snack for you too."

Join picture.  See if I can nab a hand or something as a snack for my UPK.

You hack off a hand and join the picture.
((I was updating Allen's data with the number of body parts lost when I noticed something.
Allen has lost his left hand. The hand that is in the shackle. Which means that he can no longer use it as anything more than an improvised club/shield.
Makes you wonder though, how did the robosurgeon reach his left hand? Was the shackle removed for this challenge or did the robo-surgeon go through the inside of the arm?))
It was removed when the hand was cut and then placed back on.

Join the picture.
This is gonna be a tight packed photo.

The purple-robed man starts as he realizes he'd not gotten his Deadman Dollars when he'd gotten in - how could he miss something so useful? On his way to the booth that handles the gameshow money - bets, payouts, and the starting amount at every episode - he notices a gang of viewers settling on a guy in golden robes, and... tearing him apart and tossing the bits into the arena. Upon seeing this, his robes faded from sight - along with the rest of him. Camfabric, itself a highly illegal commodity (unless one talked to certain people where the conversation took place as metaphorical large wads of money), can be very useful at times, though he'd not used cam-o mode before. Not perfect, but reasonable enough.

So cloaked, he attempted to pick out the instigator by voice - some kind of orange or purple accent, and clapped him about the temples, hard enough to stun him, then shoved him bodily into the arena while he was still disoriented.

That wasn't very nice, now was it, tearing apart another man like that?

And went on to claim his Deadman Dollars before returning to his seat, reverting to his purple robe only after he'd reached the booth - well out of sight of the men.

The picture that does get taken, literally over GWG's dead body, is mostly normal, but there's one aspect that will leave paranormal investigators wondering for years to come. Near the right side of the image is what appears to be a man simultaneously being punched in the head at the exact same moment he's kicking something invisible in the crotch. It's a very odd phenomena.

THE BETS ARE IN!

Allen wagers his Right arm from elbow down + right kidney + fun bits

Mason wagers his small intestine and large intestine, along with a kidney

MASON WINS!

The machine Camps down first on allen's arm, then his crotch, then grabs his kidney by drilling in straight through his stomach.

Allen has 3, Mason has 2.  Moving into the 6th round, it looks like mason is starting to make a comeback, but can he keep it going?

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #967 on: April 28, 2014, 12:34:25 pm »

"Moving on to the internal organs! Hell yeah! Right on, righteous, righty ho!"

Sit down and watch the show. Much fun will be had yet!

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #968 on: April 28, 2014, 01:40:57 pm »

But sunbros don't take ears! Only Dorkmoon blades take ears! INCORRECT! DIDN'T READ THE LORE!
Oh my you're right oh god I'm so so sorry I haven't finished that let's play yet and oh god I'm so so sorry and WE DON'T GIVE A FUUUCK

(Sorry for the wanton cussing, but I so rarely get to use that one.)

(Paris, could you please update the token count as I indicated earlier? Thanks)
Collect those dd, then start adding body parts to the pile. Give 1 dd to harry, pancaek and yoink for their help.

Once everybody has taken their souvenir, add the corpse to the pile. Kick/slam with broken bottle that goast dude if he tries anything again, if not leave him be.

Oh, and upload the group picture to whatever social media there is here. Add appropriate hashtags.

"Good show lads, good show! Now, anyone care to help me put this thing in the pit? Oh, and you're all welcome to join us where we sit, the more the merrier.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 02:43:52 pm by Radio Controlled »

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #969 on: April 28, 2014, 01:48:53 pm »

Once everybody has taken their souvenir, add the corpse to the pile. Kick/slam with broken bittle that goast dude if he tries anything again, if not leave him be.

"Good show lads, good show! Now, anyone care to help me put this thing in the pit? Oh, and you're all welcome to join us where we sit, the more the merrier.

Help out! Both with the lifting and throwing and with the hearty "HEAVE! HO!" that such an endeavor obviously requires.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #970 on: April 28, 2014, 02:03:32 pm »

Fun bits. Not highly valued by this system, appropriately :P

And now they've both been removed from the gene pool. Fantastic!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #971 on: April 28, 2014, 02:14:28 pm »

Everyone is a winner!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #972 on: April 28, 2014, 02:58:19 pm »

"I'll pass."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #973 on: April 28, 2014, 03:18:02 pm »

"I'll pass."

"Sure, do what ya want buddy. Say, I don't think I caught your name though. I'm Ernie, by the way.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #974 on: April 28, 2014, 03:50:52 pm »

Fun bits. Not highly valued by this system, appropriately :P

And now they've both been removed from the gene pool. Fantastic!
((I feel like the fun bits actually had a negative value. Also, I'm guessing we both lose if our scores are tied at the end, right?))
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 153