Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should we be proud of our Giant War Keas?

GO KEAS WOOUH!
- 28 (93.3%)
...They suck.
- 2 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 83

Author Topic: 'Murderflood: (Ardentdikes IIIv3) You, there, grab this save!  (Read 217578 times)

Taupe

• Bay Watcher
  • Weasel Monarch
    • View Profile
Re: 'Murderflood: Resurrection II: The Reboot (Ardentdikes IIIv3)'
« Reply #585 on: December 28, 2015, 06:22:24 pm »

''I think it's time for me to retire'', the former overseer told him. A shame, he did so many wonderful things.

''I must be going insane, i think it's better we let a mentally sound dwarf take the lead.
-Aye. That be a right idea.''
Said Taupe. ''HEY CRAZY_URIST, YOU ARE NEXT!''

( I'll PM crazyabe )

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: December 28, 2015, 07:24:38 pm »

((Skip me, I Forgot about this entirely and can't take a turn at it right now.))
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Taupe

• Bay Watcher
  • Weasel Monarch
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: December 28, 2015, 08:23:07 pm »

((Skip me, I Forgot about this entirely and can't take a turn at it right now.))
Then the next player is Haerdalas.

Triaxx2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: December 29, 2015, 07:19:06 am »

Ah, the most unlovable of Bards. Unless he's never played it, and then I have to explain.

Haerdalas

• Bay Watcher
  • Located on a plane of Infinite Cheese.
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: December 29, 2015, 02:31:31 pm »

It's my turn? Ah..... this is a really bad time for me, I am afraid. I have important exams just next week.... could you skip me and let me go after whoever's next? I am free after next Friday....

Taupe

• Bay Watcher
  • Weasel Monarch
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: December 29, 2015, 04:11:14 pm »

That makes Sarrak the next player then.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: December 30, 2015, 04:56:57 am »

That was, like, really quick. As I'll have some free time in the beginning of January, I'll take the turn. Armok knows where it would lead the fortress...
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Zuglarkun

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:MAKE_MEGA CONSTRUCTION:REQUIRED]
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: December 30, 2015, 07:39:29 am »

Excellent turn Vouhijumala! Now I can finally check what's going on in the background...

Huh... My suspicions turned out to be correct, I thought that name seemed awfully familiar.

Ilral is following in the nepotistic footsteps of her forbears. Did you know our dear baroness has a cactus for an uncle? Or that she worships exclusively a certain Hill Titan? Hoo boy, if you thought Quithe the eyeless bison was bad... Or that her mother just happens to be our current (and still reigning) Queen? I sense that the baron lottery was rigged.

Things are turning out to be rather interesting here in Murderflood. Well, for some folks at least. I can't imagine Asmoth would be too pleased.

I really like the way you incorporated the waterways into a makeshift moat for the Bear temple. I also see that you decided to follow in Asmoth and Gwolfsky's lead. Heh. Just what does that "Hospital" lever do?

That was, like, really quick. As I'll have some free time in the beginning of January, I'll take the turn. Armok knows where it would lead the fortress...

I'm sure you'll be just fine. Heh heh heh.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 08:41:26 am by Zuglarkun »

Vuohijumala

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: December 30, 2015, 03:59:29 pm »

Excellent turn Vouhijumala! Now I can finally check what's going on in the background...

Huh... My suspicions turned out to be correct, I thought that name seemed awfully familiar.

Ilral is following in the nepotistic footsteps of her forbears. Did you know our dear baroness has a cactus for an uncle? Or that she worships exclusively a certain Hill Titan? Hoo boy, if you thought Quithe the eyeless bison was bad... Or that her mother just happens to be our current (and still reigning) Queen? I sense that the baron lottery was rigged.

Things are turning out to be rather interesting here in Murderflood. Well, for some folks at least. I can't imagine Asmoth would be too pleased.

I really like the way you incorporated the waterways into a makeshift moat for the Bear temple. I also see that you decided to follow in Asmoth and Gwolfsky's lead. Heh. Just what does that "Hospital" lever do?
Thanks! But wait, what? :D No, I didn't know her mother is the queen! I did notice that the cactus is her uncle, but I didn't realize how far it all went. I honestly chose the baron just by pressing down arrow-key eyes closed for x amount of time. I DID skip the first candidate I got this way, as he was in the military. I wasn't sure if a dwarf can serve in the military and be a baron at the same time. Then came Ilral, listed as a pump operator, as the marksdwarf squads are apparently quite inactive. If the lottery was rigged, then it was rigged by Armok himself!

Didn't notice the titan thing either. Is it still alive? ..Is it an eight-legged elephant made of steel which breathes fire? Well, it must be on it's way to Murderflood already..

"Hospital" lever? I can't recall anything like that. I only built two new levers, one for the "Mill", and one for the dike bridge. And of course, the one in Vuohiparta's quarters, which shouldn't be pulled.

Zuglarkun

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:MAKE_MEGA CONSTRUCTION:REQUIRED]
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: December 30, 2015, 07:08:57 pm »

"Hospital" lever? I can't recall anything like that. I only built two new levers, one for the "Mill", and one for the dike bridge. And of course, the one in Vuohiparta's quarters, which shouldn't be pulled.

Ah, I was mistaken. It was the one in your quarters I was talking about.

If the lottery was rigged, then it was rigged by Armok himself!

Armok works in mysterious insidious ways.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #595 on: January 03, 2016, 06:09:01 am »

bumpity bump
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: January 04, 2016, 08:34:23 am »

bumpity bump
Like, really? I think you're overreacting. New Year and everything, I'll be starting today/tomorrow.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Urist McKiwi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: January 08, 2016, 12:19:31 am »

bumpity bump
Like, really? I think you're overreacting. New Year and everything, I'll be starting today/tomorrow.

Or not, I guess. Move to skip if nothing soon?

Taupe

• Bay Watcher
  • Weasel Monarch
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: January 08, 2016, 02:26:41 am »

bumpity bump

Or not, I guess. Move to skip if nothing soon?
We'll give Sarrak another day to manifest that he's ready to play, otherwise we'll move on.

Haerdalas

• Bay Watcher
  • Located on a plane of Infinite Cheese.
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: January 08, 2016, 06:24:32 am »

For the record, my last exam is in about two hours, so I could easily take up the turn from now on if Sarrak cannot manage it for whatever reason.
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 83