Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 357 358 [359] 360 361 ... 1419

Author Topic: Things that made you absolutely terrified today  (Read 1813202 times)

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you absolutely terrified today
« Reply #5370 on: October 06, 2013, 03:52:54 pm »

Today I discovered a .gif of Chris-Chan twerking. Abandon all hope, ye who consult the Google out of curiosity.
Gotta go bleach my brain, I'll be back in about an hour.
The rabbit hole is far deeper than you might have thought, my friend.
What the fuck did I just read?
Yeah, I fell down that rabbit hole yesterday.

Please send help.

I've just the perfect tool for you my friend!

You see, I've invented a device that can erase even the most deeply rooted memories! All you need to do is point it towards your head and turn it on, it's that simple! Try it today!

*Passes over a power drill*

No need to be nervous, I'll be using it too. It's perfectly safe, I swear!
I'll... let you have first go.

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #5371 on: October 06, 2013, 05:11:42 pm »

Had my first experience with cartridge tilting just now when I accidentally nudged my N64. Mario suddenly broke all of his limbs and fell on the floor, sliding all over the place whenever I nudged the analog stick. The music was also weird, replacing the notes with sound effects and random garbage noises. It was kinda neat, but also made me jump out of my skin.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5372 on: October 06, 2013, 05:27:41 pm »

What dude. I gotta try this.

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5373 on: October 06, 2013, 05:39:45 pm »

Had my first experience with cartridge tilting just now when I accidentally nudged my N64. Mario suddenly broke all of his limbs and fell on the floor, sliding all over the place whenever I nudged the analog stick. The music was also weird, replacing the notes with sound effects and random garbage noises. It was kinda neat, but also made me jump out of my skin.
What have you done to Mario you evil person.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #5374 on: October 06, 2013, 06:17:30 pm »

Only slightly related, but related enough that I feel obligated to share it.

On a more related note, I've heard that cartridge tilting does nasty things to your cartridge/n64/etc. Careful with that.

I have tried to do it on purpose in the past, but this time was pure accident. I'm thinking it might be the cartridge, since it just happened again without me even touching it. It's only happened to this particular game too, so it looks like my N64 is safe for now.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #5375 on: October 07, 2013, 12:04:35 am »

I am currently watching Marble Hornets. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5376 on: October 07, 2013, 12:13:12 am »

Oh man, that's some good stuff.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

NobodyPro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5377 on: October 07, 2013, 01:28:30 am »

Remember: Don't drink and watch Marble Hornets. You'll end up posting in CRUISE CONTROL.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5378 on: October 07, 2013, 11:16:37 am »

Marble hornets hasn't updated in a while. I miss them.

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5379 on: October 08, 2013, 10:33:07 am »

My knee feels like it keeps trying to bend sideways. It's been like that for about a week, and it's really worrying me. I don't recall any particular incident that would have caused it. Also, it seems like the sort of thing that going to a doctor would do nothing to fix. not that we can really afford the doctor visit, anyways. I hope we have an old knee brace lying around somewhere.

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile
« Reply #5380 on: October 08, 2013, 02:17:13 pm »

No one outside of bay12 is replying to any of my communication. they're all offline on skype. No reply to texts.

It's moments like these that i feel my entire life has been some elaborate prank and in an hour or two some presenter will jump out from behind a bush and tell me the real names of all the actors.

And the really terrifying thing is that I can genuinely see this as possible.
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5381 on: October 08, 2013, 02:19:35 pm »

No one outside of bay12 is replying to any of my communication. they're all offline on skype. No reply to texts.

It's moments like these that i feel my entire life has been some elaborate prank and in an hour or two some presenter will jump out from behind a bush and tell me the real names of all the actors.

for anyone to care enough to hire a presenter the prank would have to be funny, so you don't have to worry about that. hope that helps.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #5382 on: October 08, 2013, 02:22:04 pm »

for anyone to care enough to hire a presenter the prank would have to be funny, so you don't have to worry about that. hope that helps.

This would also mean that someone cares about what you do enough to bother to set up an enormous operation just to prank you. Which is more than many could claim to have.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile
« Reply #5383 on: October 08, 2013, 02:26:06 pm »

I suppose......
But what if they hired you to dissuade me......
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext

Squill

• Bay Watcher
  • Decided to play DF, I guess I'm back now?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5384 on: October 08, 2013, 02:37:46 pm »

Only slightly related, but related enough that I feel obligated to share it.

On a more related note, I've heard that cartridge tilting does nasty things to your cartridge/n64/etc. Careful with that.
Legend of Sen is goddamn weird
I have not posted in almost a year
But now in iambic verse I am here
Pages: 1 ... 357 358 [359] 360 361 ... 1419