Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 238 239 [240] 241 242 ... 879

Author Topic: Things that made you laugh today: some people notice when 1 change the title  (Read 1560555 times)

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you laugh today: Thirty plumbers and poems about sewage
« Reply #3585 on: October 08, 2015, 11:46:58 am »

I tried this coc thing yesterday and its actualy pretty well made, despite the massive textwalls of furry sex everywhere, there's enough stuff in it to make it entertaining without all the other features. Lots of perks and items to get, and followers to find. It seems the main quest is broken, though. But yea, considering the work the guy has put into this, and that he's offering it for free, I'd say there's no reasons to  complain, other than the massive number of furry schlongs everywhere. Thankfuly, it seems whatever image pack the game was supposed to use didn't seem to work, so no furry anatomy lessons for me :v

Did I just say coc? I meant corrution of champions, not the other thing >:v
« Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 11:55:35 am by TempAcc »
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #3586 on: October 08, 2015, 11:59:07 am »

I first thought you meant Clash of Clans, so there's that. Says something about my friend group...

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Omeganaut

• Bay Watcher
  • eshimdomnothry (FreedomSlavery)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3587 on: October 08, 2015, 12:16:44 pm »

If you like bay12's sense of humor, I think you'd appreciate this as well.

Even if, for some reason I don't know why, I want to punch that guy in the face, those are funny.
BAHAHAWAHAHA.

I felt the same way. Within seconds of opening the video. Something about this dude just screams "I need a fist in my face."
His extreme punchability actually makes him sort of entertaining.
His fanbase agrees with you.  I have never seen a forehead so made fun of.
My extended sig
Includes the one and only !!DrunkFortress!! quote anthology.
Also: Bay 12 Archeology!  I bring the word of Bay12.  And the word is despair
I'm back, but I can't be consistant enough for games... Sorry!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3588 on: October 08, 2015, 12:31:10 pm »

I first thought you meant Clash of Clans, so there's that. Says something about my friend group...
I saw clash of clans near the top of the game list on twitch once. That was weird, considering it a game about waiting half an hour to fight someone with a one-use army.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #3589 on: October 08, 2015, 01:14:21 pm »

Even if, for some reason I don't know why, I want to punch that guy in the face, those are funny.
BAHAHAWAHAHA.

I felt the same way. Within seconds of opening the video. Something about this dude just screams "I need a fist in my face."
His fanbase agrees with you.  I have never seen a forehead so made fun of.
Oh hey, Jacksfilms.
Glad to see other people here also watch him.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #3590 on: October 08, 2015, 01:35:05 pm »

Unsalt thyself.
I think you just earned a spot in my signature. Do you accept?
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3591 on: October 08, 2015, 01:44:35 pm »

Unsalt thyself.
I think you just earned a spot in my signature. Do you accept?
Da. I mean, indeed.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 02:07:40 pm by Avis-Mergulus »
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3592 on: October 08, 2015, 02:42:13 pm »

Yes I am pretty salty. Is that unreasonable?
Yeah, I mean, you got a game with a ton of content for absolutely free, before the author got tired of it and went on to make a new one that you can also get for absolutely free, just a little later than if you gave him money, which he, like all people, needs to buy shit and pay rent and whatever. Unsalt thyself.
People gave him money in good faith that he would finish the project, when instead he dropped it and started a new, very similar one, at no financial risk to himself (crowd funded), and then charged people (I imagine a good number were the same as had given him money before) for access to the new thing. It's not like he was planning on giving it away for free, that was just a backer reward type thing.
Dude's a one trick pony of questionable talent and a definite ego problem.

But this is coming up on a page of derail so I'll let you make any parting shots if you'd like and then I'll stop.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3593 on: October 08, 2015, 02:52:21 pm »

Well, the parting shots are that he is indeed continuing work on CoC, and you can see changelog entries for it on the site on the front page (not linking for obvious reasons), so the whole "Fenoxo has dropped everything and it will never be finished" thing is sort of unwarranted. He has a right to slow down on it, no?
And the other game is available for free, and is regularly updated. Seeing as it's in alpha, the whole thing is basically early access to things you are getting a month later anyway.
On the other hand, I'm not really familiar with the whole affair, I'm just satisfied with the quantity of content I'm getting. Maybe it used to be better before. I don't see that anything's changed much.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3595 on: October 08, 2015, 03:15:01 pm »

BAHAHAWAHAHA.

I'm fairly sure that the punchability is intentional

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #3597 on: October 08, 2015, 08:45:29 pm »

Augh, that top thread.

Not touching that subreddit with a pole.  I might catch something.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3598 on: October 08, 2015, 08:54:23 pm »

Not touching that subreddit with a pole.  I might catch something.
Which one? I might be misunderstanding you, but the subreddit is about shitty linguistics. And the post being mocked comes from r/funny. The title is a summation of the sins against linguistics that it is guilty of.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #3599 on: October 08, 2015, 09:03:46 pm »

Never mind I should have looked at the votes :/

How does something at -3 even end up at the top of a thread in Reddit?
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule
Pages: 1 ... 238 239 [240] 241 242 ... 879