Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 99

Author Topic: You are a Monster - Turn 63  (Read 214400 times)

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Monster [14] - Turn 7
« Reply #225 on: October 14, 2017, 09:37:41 am »

I was born in the northen forests. But the forest is just ashes now and my friends are burnt corpses. All burn. We were invaded by the demons from the mountains and we don't have a home anymore.
We need a place to live. I'm sorry but we had no choice.

If it becomes hostile we kill it with multiple mind blasts. If it stays neutral or friendly, keep talking.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: October 14, 2017, 10:00:18 am »

Yes, This one did kill that one.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: October 14, 2017, 02:30:30 pm »

Yes, This one did kill that one.

"I see..."

The man turned its back to you, and walked away.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: October 14, 2017, 02:32:31 pm »

((I was kinda off/Sick Back now doh))

Flourine was quiet for a moment looking over the fox. Breathing deeply this was troubling annoying giving a nod their voice annoyed.

"Do you want to come along?"

Question the fox. If they want to come go with them if not then lets start flying outta here.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: October 14, 2017, 02:35:13 pm »

Return to Following the setting sun, for that way humans are
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

GigaGiant

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering down at you
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: October 14, 2017, 02:39:47 pm »

Aspred Bagrid, the Giant Catfish Serpent

Take a nap. In my sleep, evolve to stage 1.

Spoiler: Transformation (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 02:57:11 pm by GigaGiant »
Insert witty signature here

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: October 14, 2017, 02:48:56 pm »

Fluorine, the Harpie - (AbstractTraitorHero)
((I was kinda off/Sick Back now doh))

Flourine was quiet for a moment looking over the fox. Breathing deeply this was troubling annoying giving a nod their voice annoyed.

"Do you want to come along?"

Question the fox. If they want to come go with them if not then lets start flying outta here.
((No problem, I will add you to the main turn.))

"No. I can fend for myself. Farewell."

Once that was said, the fox leapt away with grace. He jumped from rocks to rocks, eventually disappearing in the mountains. Taking the words of the fox to heart, you flew away from there with haste.

Event Roll: [2]

You headed east, in another of the Iron Ridge. But on your way, you passed through the territory of the wyverns. One spotted you, and gave chase.

Hostile:
-Mountain Wyvern: On the hunt

Spoiler: Fluorine Status (click to show/hide)

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: October 14, 2017, 02:50:53 pm »

There is only one attribute increase for Stage 1, apart from that everything is all good!
And no problem for the size, it comes with the package if you wish to.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: October 14, 2017, 02:54:47 pm »

Protoquin

head towards the wind, hopefully finding something less dangerous.

(I'll admit, that's not what I intended with that action, I meant make some distance to tongue strike from out of immediate attacking range, but at least I'm alive and the spookyman ate shit. I actually was working on an evolution idea based on if I killed that thing.)

GigaGiant

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering down at you
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: October 14, 2017, 02:57:48 pm »

There is only one attribute increase for Stage 1, apart from that everything is all good!
And no problem for the size, it comes with the package if you wish to.
Ah, sorry, updated the sheet to only increase STR.
Insert witty signature here

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: October 14, 2017, 05:46:29 pm »

"Hello!"

"If I may ask, are you torturing that butterfly, studying him, or both?"
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Monster [14] - Turn 6
« Reply #236 on: October 14, 2017, 05:52:46 pm »

Ah yes, when a certain skeleton opened a portal to another dimension. Good times.
I actually miss him, his adventures were amusing (if dangerous on the world-scale) and provided a ton of info about the inner working of this reality.
Oh? Please tell us more about this skeleton's adventures; I'm interested.
Was your curiosity sated? If not, I will narrate the saga of Dahak, the spooky skelly who grazed the beyond.
Please do tell us this story.

Also, how fast and under what conditions does MP regenerate?
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm just here, because actually I don't know*shrug
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Monster [14] - Turn 6
« Reply #237 on: October 14, 2017, 06:07:46 pm »

Ah yes, when a certain skeleton opened a portal to another dimension. Good times.
I actually miss him, his adventures were amusing (if dangerous on the world-scale) and provided a ton of info about the inner working of this reality.
Oh? Please tell us more about this skeleton's adventures; I'm interested.
Was your curiosity sated? If not, I will narrate the saga of Dahak, the spooky skelly who grazed the beyond.

Yes, who was this guy?

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: October 14, 2017, 06:12:04 pm »

Look around for a small animal (failing that a stick or bone), pick it up, and then drop it close the the Leuscrat.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: October 14, 2017, 06:48:10 pm »

MP regenerate with a dice roll when you rest for a bit, except if you have a special trait or something.

Yes, who was this guy?

This is the story of Dahak, a skeleton that was played by TempAcc. He had quite the peculiar story as a human undead.

It started when he woke up in a graveyard. Hijinks happened, through which he met another undead player (Ferratus the Animated Armor, played by Hawk132). They beat the crap out of a Soul Amalgamate, Dahak found an anti-undead dagger (which he kept in his ribcage), then they parted, and more hijinks happened, during which he met what was called a Corruptor. Some sort of eerie pitch black being with a not very friendly name. More hijinks happened, as a group of anti-undead human party came across the village, which was actually infested with Corruptors. Anti-undead spells didn't do much against those, and they were wiped out. Dahak returned to his starting graveyard.

A bit before that, he got corrupted woops.

His story took an interesting turn when he met another monster, a Death Fairy called Delinde. Turns out human! Dahak once knew Delinde, and he and his best friend were studying some sort of spell to communicate with the souls of the dead. Harmless! With this new pal, he set out to rediscover his past. Which was easy, as he just had to follow Delinde to the old home/laboratory of Dahak and his pal, Morvad. Turns out Dahak died in the failed ritual. Which also connected the village to the corruptor's world.

Some weird stuff happened, and a portal opened. A bad portal. Dahak and Delinde got away with their life, as two Corruptors emerged from the gate, a humanoid one and a massive eldritch abomination-type one. They managed to close the portal though, which is nice. Then a World Avatar made of pure Essence incarnated to beat the crap out of the mega corruptor, but got beaten instead. This Corruptor went on a rampage, and annihilated most of the Fordanian expeditionary force that was supposed to wipe out the monsters from the Elon Woods.

Now in a safe place and with the required materials, he attempted the ritual to contact the soul of the dead, and did manage to contact his old pal! Morvad left a massive plot bomb to our crew, about how Corruptors came from another world, which was attracted to a substance called Essence. And how this Outer World had some sort of will, and that it used the Spirit World as a shortcut to the main world. Which sucked for both. The other humanoid Corruptor, who was sealed in a coffin earlier, heard it all and gained some bout of sentience, calling itself Nihil after some existential pondering.

This Corruptor who had detached itself from the Outer World and managed to hide from the World went on to travel with Dahak and Delinde. On their merry way, the three headed off to the East.

They ended up in the Inory Hills, a place chock full of spiritual beings and spiritual energy. They stumbled upon a nexus of spiritual energy. The presence behind the Corruptors attempted to manipulate Dahak into using the nexus to open a greater portal, but no one really knows what happened... (because the player stopped playing)
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 99