Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 99

Author Topic: You are a Monster - Turn 63  (Read 214388 times)

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Monster - Turn 17
« Reply #570 on: March 09, 2018, 02:53:08 pm »

Go'Von
Finish digesting any leftovers and continue onwards, try to find a way up towards the surface.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: March 09, 2018, 08:15:13 pm »

"I do not feel trapped, so I don't think your second theory is possible either. Hm. Your first one though? That does feel familiar somehow. The Ancients don't ring any bells, but I suppose they weren't called that originally."

Conversation continues. If Veras has any questions that Eximius can remember an answer for, then do answer.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: March 09, 2018, 09:11:27 pm »

((These flavor rolls are killing me. Guess my luck had to balance itself out. Kinda bummed I didn't have some sort of roll advantage for sparring due to training, though I guess my earlier good rolls are why they didn't immediately call me a monster. Oh well, really hoping the feeling of solidarity with the other warriors was an actual thing.))

"A curse that I have learned to live with. It is part of the reason I dress like this, to hide my appearance and not scare others. I was lucky that Masen, my master, looked beyond it and agreed to train me." Gray responded, using the excuse he had rehearsed in his head. "It did not come without benefit, however. This form is much harder to kill than flesh, and it has given me new ways to fight and protect those I care about. Silver linings, I suppose."

Explain. Continue sparring and working on that combo with Brown. If the warriors are not scared of me, and if it will be difficult to get new clothes, remove the gear other than my cloak so it doesn't get damaged further. Oh, and reabsorb my "blood" to heal up if that wouldn't freak the warriors out.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2018, 01:58:59 am by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: March 09, 2018, 10:40:50 pm »

((These flavor rolls are killing me. Guess my luck had to balance itself out. Kinda bummed I didn't have some sort of roll advantage for sparring due to training, though I guess my earlier good rolls are why they didn't immediately call me a monster. Oh well, really hoping the feeling of solidarity with the other warriors was an actual thing.))
((I'm eager to write that, I have various ideas in mind depending on the rolls.))

There is a decent chance I will post a turn tonight. :D

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: March 10, 2018, 01:07:43 am »

"Heh... Let's see."

Try to contact the Guardian, insisting that we were 'authorized', but it was not 'confirmed' due to state if ruined devices. If it works - try to influence things a bit, so we go from (probably) 'guests' to some kind of 'relieve crew' that arrived after hearing of invasion or 'new administrators' that were directed to oversee the state of things.

If things go reasonably well - calm Astrosa, relaying information to her. Otherwise - try to get first strike on Personal Forcefield and distract Guardian so Astrosa can go for the killl.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: March 12, 2018, 04:34:59 pm »

The Protoquin

start acting like the sapient nightmare you are and terrorize I suppose

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: March 12, 2018, 04:52:31 pm »

Spoiler: Go'Von Travelling (click to show/hide)

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: March 15, 2018, 04:56:08 am »

I should have enough time tomorrow to finish the turn. Keeping you informed on any progress, or lack thereof!

edit: Halfway done. But I may not be able to post this week-ebd due to lack of internet.

edit2: My last exam of the week is tomorrow. I will use the free time to work on the turn.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 12:06:24 am by Nakéen »

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: March 23, 2018, 08:49:40 pm »

Next turn will be up in 9h at most.

I have started a bet with myself, to see if I can post a turn every two days. If I do manage to do so for at least a week, I intend to reboot an old game of mine which also starred monsters... I hope I can do it!

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: March 23, 2018, 08:55:04 pm »

I mean, your reward would be more work tho
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: March 24, 2018, 12:22:46 am »

reboot an old game of mine which also starred monsters
I am now hyped to play as Eversor again.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: March 24, 2018, 07:04:42 am »

Next turn delayed! Defintely will be written this week-end, I didn't expect to be invited to a picnic aha.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Monster - Turn 18
« Reply #582 on: March 26, 2018, 05:26:05 am »

Turn 18:

Turn 17

Terrence the Bone Baron - (ironsnake345)
Curious... Perhaps I was wrong, and it is something besides the armor which keeps us here. Regardless, this village appears to have been deserted. What say you, Vel?
 Does this warrant an investigation?

Dismount Vel. I doubt he'd appreciate a four-legged skeleton riding on his back much longer.

You dismount your exotic mount, expressing your thought on this strange place.

"I feel the same, maybe we could find or learn something there. Let's stay together, we don't know what could hide in there."

Luck Roll: [2]

The two of you undead started exploring the ruined village. Part of it had been burnt down by some unknown calamity, and traces of violent battles marked the plaza and its surroundings. Yet there were no bodies or remains anywhere you looked. You hoped they simply turned undead, as it would be the simplest explanation.

You entered an intact house at random. The dusty interiors were very bare, but still rather well kept. There was no trace of intrusion, but the open door suggested its occupants had to leave in a haste. Still, nothing of interest, or that could help you uncover any mystery that remained on hold... You kept inspecting other buildings, hoping to discover something helpful.

Vel asked something during one of such searches.
"I have been wondering, how come we met no undead of any kind in there? I would have expected some intelligent ones to settle in such a place. After all, the fog doesn't seem to affect the village, and the houses can offer protection."

Shortly after he asked this question, a threatening voice rose from everywhere at once. It was as if several beings spoke in perfect unison.
"Leave their/our home. Begone, marked ones of the fog."

[Also, Vel companion status added]

Nearby Monsters:
-Vel, the Dead Rider: [Friendly/Ally]
-Voices?: [Threatening]

Spoiler: Terrence Status (click to show/hide)

The Azarian Project, the Thoughling (Dustan Hache)
spread my mental assault to damage as many of the ogre minds as possible. Try to act as a beacon to the beings of thought and get them to organise and draw strength from me. Hopefully, the beings of flesh will detect this too, and rally to us as well.
"not yet! Wait for sha-man!"

AoE Mental Assault:
Combat Roll (Int 1 vs Ind 4*0): [12]-4 (Group Effect) vs [10,9,5,3]+2 (Shamanic Ward)
Critical Roll: [2]+2 (Impressed the GM with a 12) -Normal Attack-

You unleash a mental assault targetting all the Ogre Warriors. It is an exhausting endeavor for a fledging creature such as you, and you try drawing into your energy reserves to help you. You succeed in striking the mind of two of the Ogres, the other two managing to fend off your mental attack.

[You are now Slightly Tired]

Flavor Roll: [1]

The two Ogres scream furiously from their degenerating minds, and enter a savage fury. Disregarding allies or foes, everything now identifies as hostile to them! They target the weak beings surrounding them, crushing and mauling with renewed rage. They do not seem to have set their sights on their fellow Ogres, yet.

[Ogres Berserk!]x2

The two Ogres didn't pick up on what happened to their kin, and instead thought it was some sort of "motivational display of fury" from their brothers in arms. They start fighting even more fiercely too.

[Ogres Morale Up]x2

Rally Every Ones:
Action Roll (15): [17]
Outcome Roll: [1] -Success-

The frenzy has made an attempt to rally the beings even harder... But you must try, the success of everything rely on your ability to unite these disorganized beings. Using your mind as a beacon of thought for these lost minds, you send some form of message telling them "Rely on me".

The nearbiest beings get your message, and connect to your mind, drawing strength from you. The result on you is devastating, you suddenly feel your mind being drained so quickly that you may lose your self soon. But as more beings connect altogether, with you at the center of this network, you feel the strain on your mind disappearing slowly. The first ones that connected to you managed to recover some of their self, and started sending strength to the incomplete minds connected to the network, thus sharing the burden with you.

And as more beings connected, the lighter the burden became for everyone. Quickly, more and more beings of mind and flesh recovered to a state where they could overcome their lack of energy. The "light" you started quickly grew, turning into a blazing pyre, attracting more and more beings to your location.

Nearby Visible Monsters:
-Group of Ogre Warrior-caste: [Hostile]
> 2 Ogre Warriors Berserk / Mind Degenerated
> 2 Ogre Warriors Morale Up!
-Many Ones of Thought: [Neutral+] Stabilized
> Numbers dwindling dangerously
-Many Ones of Flesh: [Neutral+] Stabilized
> Numbers dwindling dangerously

Theta, the Wolf (Rautherdir)
Look and see if I can locate whatever it was that had been making noise earlier.

EDIT: Also look and see if I can identify an alternative way down.

Locate the source of the noise:
Action Roll (16): [5]
Outcome Roll: [1] -Critical Failure-

You attempt to quickly take a look around to possibly determine what was the source of the noise before you entered the building, but can't find anything. Even worse, these very few seconds of pausing helped the demons catch up with you. You suddenly hear their screams and roars rising from the stairs, and the surprise makes you lose your foothold-

-You fall from the tower.

Flavor Roll: [1]

The pain from the fall make you black out for a second. You remember the sound of broken bones and crushed organs, and the taste and smell of blood filling your mouth and nose. There is a sharp, screaming pain in your back. Moving make it rings even stronger throughout your body. You can't twist around to see, but you can feel something lodged in your back.

There are rubbles around you, painted with your blood. You painfully get up. There are a few houses ahead, you seem to be at the opposite from the entrance you took. The forest should be about three houses far from here.

-6HP
You are now Badly Wounded and Bleeding

There is no time to think.

Nearby Monsters:
-A group of demons: Hostile!
> Ashen Balrath (Muscular One)
> Flaremarker of Malderuine (Crackled One)
> (?) Ashen Demons

Spoiler: Theta Status (click to show/hide)

Neophytos the Sole Survivor, Psychic Pain Spider (randomgenericusername)
Let Kelechikara talk with those who stayed neutral while Nephytos speaks directly in the minds of those who opposed.
I don't think you understand our current situation. Either that, or you weren't really paying attention.

We can't refuse. A wish of freedom is a wish of death. Not only for us, but anyone in their path. They are strong, numerous and have better equipment. They could havs easly destroyed us and made us their slaves a long time ago. They said that if anyone were to refuse their wishes of peace, they would destroy them. Don't you see? We are already their prisoners, we want it or not. We are surrounded by hostiles from all sides. Mighty beasts and huge factions fight for control in these woods. Wouldn't it be better to be under protection of one of these? At least, until we have the strenght to fight by ourselves. The kingdom only wants us to serve them as subjects. If you don't accept their offer, we will be either dead or live as their slaves.

Freedom has always been an illusion, after all.

Convince the Opposition:
Action Roll (13): [17]+2 (Reputation +2)
Outcome Roll: [2] -Success-

Kwerf triumphantly said:
"See? It is as I said, we will lose our freedom! What if they are strong? What if they are more numerous? Is surviving worth losing our pride and freedom? We would rather die than bend once again! To lose what we build! Our pride!"

But as he kept shouting, the beast representative's voice started wavering.
"What if they are stronger? What if they are more numerous? We will just fight to the death, and show them our worth. We will- We will..."

"Ha... Ha ha ha... Yeah, I guess that's it. We should just fight and die with our pride. We will just die. Of course I get this Neophytos... I fought the demons too. I too was nearly killed, and had to run for my life like many others. Of course I know we would have no chance in a battle against a force greater than ours..."

Jijjia gritted its beak, and Lelist looked down. Kwerf's was now speaking with a miserable voice. The bravado was gone.
"It's just so frustrating to be the weak in this story... If only we were stronger, this would never happen. We wouldn't have to keep sacrificing what is precious to us to survive."

Faced with the harsh reality, the beast no longer had the heart to boast empty claims.
"I will go along. We will go along. Though I will probably choose to die with my pride and freedom if I feel they are taken away from me, remember that. At least I will keep that illusion with me until the end."

The opposition has been convinced, and will reluctantly accept the vassalization. Meanwhile, Kelechikara had finished explaining some specifics to the neutral representatives, and they seemed convinced enough.

He then spoke to the convinced opposition, now that they seemed a little more receptive.
"I am thankful of your understanding. We would rather have you join us of your own will than be forced to crush it. You can believe in my sincerity. I am actually rather pleased with this meeting and your words. I myself believe there can be no cooperation without a truthful sharing of opinions, and you have done so rather well. I cannot guarantee that becoming our subjects will safeguard the pride and freedom you had before, but I hope you may find a new pride in serving a greater purpose."

The opposition didn't object, only saying "We will remember your words."

The meeting continued, with Kelechikara explaining what would be expected from you all after the vassalization, as well as the advantages from it, such as the form of their protection and help. He also answered the various questions that rose without breaking a sweat, never faltering or letting doubt appear in his voice.

The main points were the following:
1) As it was their first attempt at vassalization, the Arachnastinians wished to have representatives from your people sent to their capital. He said they were especially interested in "vocal and wise" individuals.
2) Arachnastinians troups would be deployed to protect and watch over your people. There would also be supervisors among them to relay and organize orders from the capital.
3) Any orders from the Kingdom will be absolute, and refusing to cooperate will be seen as treason. That was the hardest part for everyone. Though Kelechikara made clear they didn't intend to use them as a food source or fighting force, especially as the latter would be counter-productive "right now".
4) If possible, they strongly wished for your settlement to be relocated closer to their territory, as it would make protecting you easier for them.

The Elon Woods Survivors have become Vassals of the Arachnastinian Kingdom.

(...)

Once the meeting was over, you were somewhat left to your own devices. Was there anyone you wished to speak to?

Either way, there are now several possible task for you in the future. Stay and help organize the transition, or return with Kelechikara to the same end as the other option.

Nearby Monsters:
-Kelechikara, Arachnastinian Diplomat Allied
-Arachnastinian Soldiers Allied
-Sedre, Sylvarian leader
-Species representatives:
> Anti-Vassalization: Kwerf, Jijjia, Lelist
> Pro-Vassailization: Khywa, Sedre
> Neutral: Flourishing Dabblebud, Boor

Skee, the Insect Parasite (Legendary Marksdorf)
Take control of the paralyzed Makralian.

There was no possible resistance coming from the Makralian. You quickly assumed control of its body.

[Host Status Updated]

Flavor Roll: [5]
The other Makralians didn't suspect anything, and just continued doing as usual.

Nearby Monsters:
-Adult Makralians: Predator

Spoiler: Skee Status (click to show/hide)

Squelchy, the Omnislime (Coolrune206)
Squelchy quickly uses Flash to simultaneously blind the swarm of enemies and to re-invigorate the Glimmering Hope in the other slimes. He then pounces into the fray, attempting to suffocate any insects he can by bringing them inside of his body.

If we break here, we may as well all have never existed! Do you want your existence to suffer such cessation?

Flash: -2MP
Action Roll (5): [8]+2 (Glimmering Hope +2)

You emit a bright flash of your inner light, blinding the surrounding swarms and invigorating the cuddled slimes. Following up on that move, you pounce into the blinded insects!

Pounce:
Combat Roll (Str 1 vs Con 0): [9]+2 (Glimmering Hope) vs [9]-2 (Blinded)
Critical Roll: [5] [Normal Hit]

You succeed in catching a bunch of these insects each the size of a dagger. They do not die immediately, and struggle inside you by gnawing at your body with their vicious and sharp mandibles. You take some damage, but they eventually quickly die, not being so sturdy by themselves.

-2HP

Bolster Morale:
Action Roll (10): [10] (Panic! -2 Invigoration +2)

The slimes recovered their composure following your speech. Morale up!

Battle!:
Opposition Roll (d20):
Slimes: [3]+2 (Glimmering Hope 2, Invigoration 1, Formation Lost 0)
vs
Swarm: [1]+2 (Vast Numbers 2)
[Swarm critical failure]

Your flash had a curious effect on the swarm. More than being blinded, it seems several insects were stunned by your light, and fell straight into the slimy fortress to be digested or strangled to death. Several gooey and slimy appendages shot from the big colorful blob, picking up more and more insects.

With them being disoriented, and your slimes being bolstered, it seemed you were going to win escape alive from this fight!

[-1 MP from Glimmering Hope consumption]

Nearby Monsters:
-A lot of panicking slimes: Morale up!
-Dekoorath Swarms: Hostile
> numbers greatly dwindling

Spoiler: Squelchy Status (click to show/hide)

Go'Von, the Strangler Ooze (Puppyguard)
Go'Von
Finish digesting any leftovers and continue onwards, try to find a way up towards the surface.

You took your time finishing digesting the remains of the creature. Now sated, you kept moving forward, aiming to leave the underground depths. Something was beckoning you to seek the surface.

Event Roll: [6]

You found and followed an upward slope, entering an ascending tunnel. Nothing disturbed you for a while, and you continued forward for hours. The air had changed midway, you could tell the so-called surface was closer. How close though, you didn't know. You then arrived at a fork.

One tunnel was leading upward, but your sense of danger was warning you against it.
Another tunnel was leading downward, and seemed safer.

Spoiler: Go'Von Status (click to show/hide)

Eximius Res, the Rusty Ring (Hawk132)
"I do not feel trapped, so I don't think your second theory is possible either. Hm. Your first one though? That does feel familiar somehow. The Ancients don't ring any bells, but I suppose they weren't called that originally."

Conversation continues. If Veras has any questions that Eximius can remember an answer for, then do answer.

"Oh, so that's your feeling of self. That is really interesting, maybe you are really a Helper. Or I at least hope that is the case, I really do. If you were, seeking the truth about your origins would answer so many questions about the Ancients."

Prias couldn't help but ask:
"Sorry for interrupting but... who are those Ancients?"

"The oldest civilization known in history. We don't know much about them, except that they had a knowledge of magic and the world infinitely deeper than what even the three magic countries could muster. Well, two since the destruction of Nepkeros... The Ancients left ruins, artifacts... but we have no idea how or why they suddenly disappeared."

Prias looked at you as if he was looking as an artifact created by gods.
"And Eximius Res would have been made by these "Ancients"? Well... woah."

'If my theories are right' added Veras.

Quickly their attention returned to you. The mage had many questions in stores for you.

Flavor Roll (Memories): [1]

Unfortunately, you couldn't answer any of the questions he asked about your past. Everything was still so unclear. When trying to remember, you had a feeling you could liken to just getting up from bed. Except you had been feeling like this for years now...

There was one question you could answer though.
"Do you think you have an idea of what kind of energy sustains you? "

The answer was almost natural to you. Essence, you simply answered. You explained what was that essence, and where you drew it from. Prias was very interested, and it seemed new to him.
"I never heard of anything like this. At first I thought what you described was Lifeforce, but it doesn't seem to be the case... Essence?... Something present in everything living but that I never heard of? What could it be..."

As a final question, or rather request, Veras said:
"Sir Eximius and Prias. I have a dangerous request to both of you. Would you accompany me into the deadland, to investigate some nepkeros ruins? These aren't Ancient ruins, but maybe this place could help us find any hint about you Eximius. Furthermore, I will need your abilities, both of you. The problem of course, is that your strength would be better used defending the village. We never know when your powers could be needed."

Prias thought deeply.
"What do you think Eximius? I can't choose, between the safety of the village and a chance at uncovering more about you and the deadland."

Veras request: Follow him to a nepkeros ruin.

Spoiler: Eximius Res Status (click to show/hide)

Gray the Unstable Prismetal Blaster (Beirus)

"A curse that I have learned to live with. It is part of the reason I dress like this, to hide my appearance and not scare others. I was lucky that Masen, my master, looked beyond it and agreed to train me." Gray responded, using the excuse he had rehearsed in his head. "It did not come without benefit, however. This form is much harder to kill than flesh, and it has given me new ways to fight and protect those I care about. Silver linings, I suppose."

Explain. Continue sparring and working on that combo with Brown. If the warriors are not scared of me, and if it will be difficult to get new clothes, remove the gear other than my cloak so it doesn't get damaged further.

You see...:
Action Roll (10): [17]

You explained your situation, your "curse". To your surprise, these humans were very understanding, and even stopped you from saying anything else once you had finished your short explanation. Some of them took out bandages, some revealing ominous marks or tatoos, others revealing ravaged purple or black skin... There were even some with mutated limbs that barely looked to belong to humans.

"Don't worry, we understand. Like you, some of us encountered unnatural threats during our travels, or who were twisted by magic. Travelers, war veterans, or even those who sought power at any cost... It doesn't matter. The code of the warrior tells us that all of us are equal on battlegrounds, and that's all that matter. Don't worry about your curse, no, you should be proud of it. It is a proof of your strength, a proof that you survived."

Several men shouted heartily to this speech, agreeing completely. Realizing he monologued a bit, the warrior laughed with embarassment. He was nonetheless moved by the other warriors camaraderie.

Develop Combination Attack:
Action Roll (13): [6]+2 (Development in progress)
Outcome Roll: [2] -Critical Failure-

You kept training with Brown on possible combination attacks. But even after a lengthy sparring, you couldn't come up with anything satisfying. Devising a combo seemed harder than you expected, and both of you were pretty tired. Come to think of it, you hadn't really rested since you left Masen's house. The toll was starting to catch up on your bodies.

You and Brown are Exhausted

"Sorry Gray, seems like I'm a bit out of shape today."

It was probably wise to stop there for today.

Nearby Humans:
-Hinrab, Masen disciple: Friendly
-Many Warriors: Friendly

Spoiler: Gray Status (click to show/hide)

Ulkas, the Horned Demon (Sarrak)
"Heh... Let's see."

Try to contact the Guardian, insisting that we were 'authorized', but it was not 'confirmed' due to state if ruined devices. If it works - try to influence things a bit, so we go from (probably) 'guests' to some kind of 'relieve crew' that arrived after hearing of invasion or 'new administrators' that were directed to oversee the state of things.

If things go reasonably well - calm Astrosa, relaying information to her. Otherwise - try to get first strike on Personal Forcefield and distract Guardian so Astrosa can go for the killl.

Contact the Guardian:
Action Roll (18): [11]+6 (Expansive Mind +2 Advanced Mental Techniques +4)
Outcome Roll: [4] -Failure-

Reacting quickly, you probe the Guardian for something that could help you open a channel with it. And to your surprise, the Guardian do have a "Mind". A true and proper one, unlike the Iron Guardian from the Valernite Castle which had a more primitive "Mind". While foreign and complex, you think you can contact it.

Unsure whether or not you succeeded, you try nonetheless to explain to the Guardian that you are not in fact unauthorized personel.

Unfortunately it doesn't seem to work, as the menacing being says something again, something much longer this time. As if it was explaining something to you, or maybe refuting what you tried to tell him. Then it pointed at your glove.

A few seconds had passed since the sudden encounter, and it didn't seem like a fight had broken out yet. Astrosa was on high alert, only her trust in you was stopping her from entering battle mode right away.

"Ulkas... What is happening?" she muttered with tension in her voice.

Nearby Visible Beings:
-Taes Ruins Guardian: ???

Spoiler: Ulkas Status (click to show/hide)

The Protoquin (Failbird105)
The Protoquin

start acting like the sapient nightmare you are and terrorize I suppose

Terrorize!:
Action Roll (6): [3]
Outcome Roll: [1] -Critical Failure-

Following the example of the translucent beings, you started terrorizing the small Dandakaras as the proper nightmare you were. It worked fine the first time, and the little beings ran away in terror. But your actions seemed to attract the attention of the Dandakara's actual nightmares, who, probably seeing you as unwanted competition, started turning increasingly hostile toward you.

A nearby translucent totem attacked you by breathing fire from its upper segment!

Nearby Visible Dreams:
-mini Dandakaras: Sleeping
-Dandakara's Nightmares: Hostile
> Totem Nightmare
-The White Nightmare: ???

Spoiler: The Protoquin Status (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 11:42:43 pm by Nakéen »

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: March 26, 2018, 05:49:56 am »

A taste of power, strangely familiar with just a hint of purpose behind it. Fragments of memories and thoughts drifted through them, both his own and at the same time belonging to those around him. He was not made to command, but he was determined to do what he could for them. "To me!" his mind cried out to those who linked with them. "As one, with strength of many!"
Attempt to get the beings of thought gathered around me, and get the beings of flesh to lure the ogres in close to each other. After the beings of thought have gathered, co-ordinate a mental assault on the ogres, striking them one by one with the full force of  our combined mental fury.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 05:52:25 am by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: March 26, 2018, 07:14:04 am »

Squelchy continues to attack what insects remain, hoping to gather some essence from them.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 99