Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 58

Author Topic: Minimalist Halloween thing 2: Revenge of the Electric Boogaloo: Its dead Jim.  (Read 97932 times)

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalist Halloween thing 2: Revenge of the Electric Boogaloo
« Reply #195 on: December 01, 2019, 01:56:23 pm »

STEAL ALL THE WORLD'S GUMBALL MACHINES O ACHIEVE A HIGHER LEVEL OF POWER. THEN THROW...*GOOGLES BIG PLANETS* JUPITER AT SMOKE AND MIRRORS!

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: December 01, 2019, 02:19:38 pm »

(what's interting about Jupiter is that if it wasn't orbiting the Sun and was a bit bigger, it might have been classified as a brown dwarf)

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: December 01, 2019, 02:41:28 pm »

(what's interting about Jupiter is that if it wasn't orbiting the Sun and was a bit bigger, it might have been classified as a brown dwarf)
(Cool fact, but also NEEEEEEERD)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: December 01, 2019, 06:56:39 pm »

IGNORE ANIMATED FURNITURE, IS CLEARLY NOT REAL
TF IS THIS, BEAUTY AND THE BEAST?!   

HEAD TO THE KITCHEN FOR SNACKS AS PLANNED, ALSO ROLL FRESH JOINT   

IF MY HALLUCINATIONS STILL ATTACKING ME, ENGAGE EXTREME PROPERTY DAMAGE PROCEDURES UNTIL ALL ARE SMASHED   

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: December 01, 2019, 08:02:02 pm »

Settle down on a nearby roof and start firing on any of those invading troops

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: December 02, 2019, 06:49:43 am »

“no you don’t. you must pay for your crimes against me and my people, and i am NOT going to just let you get away with it because you surrender!”
stop him from turning trees into kaiju, and imprison him in the public stocks for the people to dispense justice as they see fit. they should be able to recognize him due to his initial attack with his clones.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2019, 06:54:12 am by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: December 02, 2019, 10:16:33 am »

Well, its time to give some back up then! Arrive in my mech and fight the giant house of death. Its time to show the earthnoids the power of superior spacenoid technology!
Also, get people to move that tank outa here. Back to base to be repaired of course, we'll likely need it in the horde assault after all!

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: December 02, 2019, 10:59:35 pm »

(Cool fact, but also NEEEEEEERD)
I looked up what defines a brown dwarf and they have to be at least 13 Jupiter masses, the mass at which deuterium starts fusing. So if Jupiter were grow 13 times its size, it would be a star

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: December 03, 2019, 07:26:31 am »

(The NPC stuff has returned!)

October 31, 8:30 PM
The sun has set, its dark now.
It's raining.
A massive army of animals and mutants has arrived in the town!
The planet Jupiter has been destroyed!
Super Hell has been destroyed, and the Unholy Pail has been killed!

I’m worried these people may try to kill me. It was simple, if you can’t beat them, join them.
Leave the tent and look around to see if I can help with anything
(3) You walk out of the tent and look around you see a bunch of aliens working on repairing a tank, and they tell you to get back into the tent.

Pick my pipe and cooking tools and start walking
(4) You grab your pipe and cooking tools then climb over the barricade and start walking, eventually you get to the city center now all you have to do is figure out witch building has the power ranger guy in it.

"You know what? I don't have anymore tricks under my sleeve.. I forfeit! Let's work together to recapture your candy. I might win more if I integrate the Spcae Kraken to my being"

Use remaining plant life force to heal our wounds. Also, try again with the Kaiju trees.
(Healing you and the knight = 1) You try to heal the knight and yourself but you fail to do so.
(Make the trees into Kaiju = 5-3 For the knight stopping it) You try to make the trees into kaiju, but right as you start to the knight runs up to you and slaps your face.
The knight then grabs and handcuffs you, then drags you to the stocks and locks you in.

Use my power as overdiety of all holidays to cancel ADN’s powers.
(2) You try to cancel ANGRY's power but you can't for some reason, maybe it because your trapped in a collapsed building in Super Hell.
Then suddenly you feel the planet Jupiter slam into Super Hell and explode destroying the building your in, then everything catches fire and burns including you, you are currently on fire and you feel the Unholy Pail is dead.

Furniture: Pin Yoink to the door he barricaded, then finish him off with a frying pan smashing the head.
My arm: Arise and start attacking the military by spewing pus on them.
Fire Elementals: Ditto, but throw fireballs at the military instead.
Assist the furniture inside me by increasing the gravity inside me; it'll be harder to dodge furniture that way.

(Furniture pinning Yoink = 4) He seems to ignore the furniture which makes it easy for them to gab him.
(Furniture hitting Yoink in the head with a frying pan = 6) He struggles a bit but the furniture beat him in the face with a frying pan, he's badly injured but isn't dead.
(Arm attacking the soldiers = 3) You see the tank get dragged away and a mecha show up, so you try to get your severed arm to attack the mecha that just showed up but the arm only wiggles a little.
(Fire elementals attacking the soldiers = 5) The fire elementals do manage to set the mecha on fire damaging it a little.
(Increasing the gravity inside your self = 1) You then try to increase the gravity within your self, but instead of that you remove the gravity.
Then the mecha starts punching you and damaging you.

Sun's going down. Leave work and walk home.
(2) You try to leave but your boss tells you that he needs you to work overtime, he then takes you to a room filled with papers and he tells you to sort them.

STEAL ALL THE WORLD'S GUMBALL MACHINES O ACHIEVE A HIGHER LEVEL OF POWER. THEN THROW...*GOOGLES BIG PLANETS* JUPITER AT SMOKE AND MIRRORS!
(Stealing all the gumball machines = 4) Using your powers you steal all the Earth's the gumball machines.
(Using the gumball machines to achieve a higher level of power = 2) You try to achieve a higher level of power, but you fail to do so maybe you missed a few gumball machines.
(Throwing Jupiter at Smoke Mirrors = 6) You then use your magical god powers to grab the planet Jupiter and throw it through a portal straight into Super Hell where it destroys everything there when it explodes and sends it's gas everywhere which catches fire, you feel that this injures Smoke Mirrors and kills the Unholy Pail.

IGNORE ANIMATED FURNITURE, IS CLEARLY NOT REAL
TF IS THIS, BEAUTY AND THE BEAST?!   

HEAD TO THE KITCHEN FOR SNACKS AS PLANNED, ALSO ROLL FRESH JOINT   

IF MY HALLUCINATIONS STILL ATTACKING ME, ENGAGE EXTREME PROPERTY DAMAGE PROCEDURES UNTIL ALL ARE SMASHED   

(Ignoring the furniture = 5) You successfully ignore the furniture, and pretend it doesn't exist.
(Heading to the kitchen = 1) You try to go to the kitchen but you get grabbed by the furniture you weren't paying attention to.
(Breaking all the furniture = 2) You try to break the furniture but they have you held to tight and you can't escape their grips.
Then you get hit in the face several times with a frying pan and it hurts you very bad, then suddenly the gravity goes away, then you feel the house shaking and getting damaged like something's hitting it.

Settle down on a nearby roof and start firing on any of those invading troops
(4) You fly towards a building and land on top of it, and after a bit of looking you see one of the armoured cars stop and some of the troops get out, you take this as an opportunity to shoot and kill a few of them.
((I'm guessing the the invading troops your talking about are the aliens.))

“no you don’t. you must pay for your crimes against me and my people, and i am NOT going to just let you get away with it because you surrender!”
stop him from turning trees into kaiju, and imprison him in the public stocks for the people to dispense justice as they see fit. they should be able to recognize him due to his initial attack with his clones.
(Stopping the trees to kaiju = 6) You run up to him as he's starting to cast the spell and slap his face causing him to stop his casting.
(Imprisoning Ninja Elvis = 4) You then grab the ninja Elvis, handcuff him, and drag him back to the to the fief and put him in the stocks.
(Letting the citizens dispense the justice = 2) The citizens tell you that they don't want to punish him, and that they think you should be the one to deliver the justice.

Well, its time to give some back up then! Arrive in my mech and fight the giant house of death. Its time to show the earthnoids the power of superior spacenoid technology!
Also, get people to move that tank outa here. Back to base to be repaired of course, we'll likely need it in the horde assault after all!

Before you can react a bunch of flaming creatures show up and start burning your mecha damaging it a little.
(Fighting the house = 5) You then run up to the house and start punching it, you manage to do a bunch of damage to it.
(Moving the tank to the base =  5) It takes a bit but the tank is drug back to the base.
(Repairing the tank = 4) It then quickly repaired, while its not back to mint condition its close enough and its ready for battle.
(Your troops attacking the animals = 2) Your troops don't fair well in the battle and get pushed back all the way to the park.
Then you get a radio message from one of your armoured cars saying that someone is shooting at them and they've lost some guys.

NPC STUFF:
Quote from: Animals X4
Attack stuff.
(3) They kill a scavenger.
(1) They fail to do anything.
(6) They steal a bunch of supplies.
(6) They also steal a bunch of supplies.

Quote from: Mutants X3
Attack stuff.
(2) They don't do anything.
(4) They steal some stuff.
(1) They trip over themselves.

Quote from: Animal Vehicles X3
Attack stuff.
(2) They just sit there.
(4) They find and kill some random people.
(2) They also just sit there.

The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: December 03, 2019, 08:06:00 am »

Make noise and scream challenging the Power Ranger to a battle to the death
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: December 03, 2019, 10:12:20 am »

IGNORE/SWAT AWAY HALLUCINATIONS

GET TO KITCHEN

SEARCH FOR SNACKS   

« Last Edit: December 05, 2019, 02:42:47 am by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: December 03, 2019, 10:17:27 am »

Shoot more aliens

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: December 03, 2019, 11:11:22 am »

TIME TO FINISH THIS, THROW THE SUN-NO WAIT NEED THAT FOR LIVING...THROW VY CANIS MAJORIS AT HIM, BASEBALL PITCHING STYLE.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: December 03, 2019, 11:31:57 am »

(Question, where are the various moons of Jupiter headed off to since Jupiter was destroyed? Do they now join the asteroid belt? Orbit Saturn? Do they crash into each other forming an planet from the amalgamation of all of the moons?)
Head back to the tent. Practice telekinesis on one of the chairs

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: December 03, 2019, 03:03:25 pm »

"Okay, that's it. Time to feel the revolution"

Using sexy pelvis thrusts, convince the citizens that a revolution to overthrow their rulers is needed, which is the only way to fix the fief's problems. Also, introduce them to anarchism, for even more chaos.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2019, 05:32:01 am by Kakaluncha »
Roll to Hunger Games teached me one thing, to have initiative.
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.
Roll to Heist is a game that has teached me one single thing:

Time Travel. Is. Pain.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 58