Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 33

Author Topic: Roll to Vigilante Heroes: spuds and failure, a regional dish  (Read 53141 times)

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Vigilante Heroes: Frakking bulldozers, how do they work?
« Reply #180 on: June 02, 2015, 11:37:04 pm »

((Like there's any real question what I'm gonna do))
Press the button. Then put on the uniform and shield and see how they feel.

((The real question is, stun baton, telescopic baton, or baton with a grappling hook built in?))

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: June 03, 2015, 12:56:27 am »

((u write wall of beautiful text when guy presses 5 buttons saying shoot? xD
btw thanks this is probbly only 1 game still runnin for me with gm being active :P ))
Bob: "Boy, answer me honestly, why u think i am choosen? Who said i am the one?"
'serious face'
my main lang is russian. Still i hope we understand each other :3

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: June 03, 2015, 07:12:38 am »

Can i still join this? If i can:

My name is David, also known as SuperDavid. His schtick will be... being strong because he goes to the gym!

Background story: David was once all skinny, then he went to the gym, he became very big and strong, and now everyone calls him SuperDavid!

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: June 03, 2015, 07:35:15 am »

((Even if I die now, I win.))
"Don't worry, citizens, I'm here to save you.
Shoot the bad guys, if there are any remaining. Get to cover.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: June 06, 2015, 12:44:01 pm »

((Even if I die now, I win.))
"Don't worry, citizens, I'm here to save you.
Shoot the bad guys, if there are any remaining. Get to cover.
Shoot him in the head.
Diane[4] vs Rick [3] Diane pops out from behind her cover and decides to fire on of her pink beams on the strangers who just crashed his bulldozer through the roof and killed the grenadiers. Rick sees her pop out of cover just in time, however, and manages to start moving a fraction of a second before the beam hits him. The beam scores a nasty hit on his upper leg. It hurts like hell and bleeds a bit but everything still seems to work, so it's just a fleshwound most likely. His dive-slash-fall propels him behind what used to be the bar.

From outside, they can hear someone laughing.

((Like there's any real question what I'm gonna do))
Press the button. Then put on the uniform and shield and see how they feel.

((The real question is, stun baton, telescopic baton, or baton with a grappling hook built in?))
The baton is a rather solid black stick, perfectly capable of putting on the hurt by itself. You press the button, wondering what it does. Around the top of the baton four metal flanges jut out about an inch or so. Upon clicking the button a second time, they begin emitting an electrical charge. A third click makes the flanges retract back into the baton.

((u write wall of beautiful text when guy presses 5 buttons saying shoot? xD
btw thanks this is probbly only 1 game still runnin for me with gm being active :P ))
Bob: "Boy, answer me honestly, why u think i am choosen? Who said i am the one?"
'serious face'
"What? Duuuude, everyone in the clan knows you're the chosen one! When we opened up the blastdoor to check on you, you were gone and the cube was, like, glowing all green! Then it spoke to us and said, like, "He is strong of heart and spirit, so I have bestowed on him the ring" and stuff! It was totally awesome!"

Can i still join this? If i can:

My name is David, also known as SuperDavid. His schtick will be... being strong because he goes to the gym!

Background story: David was once all skinny, then he went to the gym, he became very big and strong, and now everyone calls him SuperDavid!
*Buff McSwole has joined the party* So, you start out in your appartment like everyone else. I'll pm you soon to clear up some details.

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: June 06, 2015, 02:52:42 pm »

pop. Bob continues: "Goat dammit, i was hella scared being near that metal thing..." - serious.
pop... "so... well... are there more same as me? i need trainer or place where to train." - curious

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: June 06, 2015, 03:17:28 pm »

Run away. Don't get hit or murderized.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: June 06, 2015, 04:42:09 pm »

Try to find whatever mission control they have in this place

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: June 07, 2015, 06:28:04 am »

Go to the gym.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: June 07, 2015, 07:40:33 am »

"Uhh, nothing, really. We were trying to, uhh, stop them from doing whatever they were doing."

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: June 07, 2015, 08:50:46 am »

Keep on firing.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile

pop. Bob continues: "Goat dammit, i was hella scared being near that metal thing..." - serious.
pop... "so... well... are there more same as me? i need trainer or place where to train." - curious
"Uh, no, I think you're the only one." He scratches his head. He suddenly looks up in surprise and snaps his fingers. "Wait, yeah! There no one like you, but there is one guy who the cube also spoke to. They call him Hunter, he lives by himself not far from the compound. He could probably help you with whatever you need to know!"

Keep on firing.
Run away. Don't get hit or murderized.
[3] vs [6->2] Diane jumps up again and begins wildly shooting at Rick. Rick makes mad dashes from cover to cover, finally vaulting over a large piece of rubble parkour style and sprints into the hallway. Once around the corner he stops to catch his breath. He looks up the stiars leading outside. Two silhouttes can be seen. Their arms move to point at him.

Try to find whatever mission control they have in this place
You ask Dr. Igor, who just tells you to look at your wrist before focusing back on his results screen. On your wrist is sort of PDA. The box that Hartmann send you also included an earpiece. You put the earpiece in and tap the PDA screen. There's a bunch of options here, including one called HQ. You tap it, and a familiar voice speaks into your ears.

"This is HQ, how can I be of assistance?"

Go to the gym.
You grab your sports bag and head to the gym. It's fairly busy today. You change into your workour clothes in the changing room and head to the main room. Several people say hi, you've become pretty known in this place over the time you've been coming here. People sometimes ask you for tips and help as well.

"Uhh, nothing, really. We were trying to, uhh, stop them from doing whatever they were doing."
"I see. Fight or flight, and you chose fight, eh? Tell you what..." He holds out his hand in front of him. The blood on your clothes and coming from the exploded cultist floats in front of his hand and hovers there. It flows into the form of a sword and crystalizes. "Take this and kill the last of these pillocks so I can go back home, and I'll reward you with some of my power."

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ask our fans if they need help with some evildoer.
Also yay update.

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bob: "Then 1 more pizzas - pizza classico, with extra cheese and salami, i hope he eats pizza..."
then Bob calls taxi "TTT"
Receptionist: "Trouble in Terorist Town listens!"
Bob: "i need one sided ride to the compound,POP and i think i already have my free ride up"
((other i leave to you :b ))
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 33