Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 274 275 [276] 277 278 ... 987

Author Topic: Bay12 Photo Share! Let's share photos and cool things.  (Read 1586185 times)

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Photo Share! Luffles edition. LUFFLES FOR EVERYONE! :3 *luffleluffleluffle
« Reply #4126 on: September 15, 2011, 08:28:17 pm »

I have double vision by default. My right eye sees everything slightly blurry, as if everything was shifted a bit to the upper right.
So focusing my vision isn't really pleasant.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Photo Share! Luffles edition. LUFFLES FOR EVERYONE! :3 *luffleluffleluffle
« Reply #4127 on: September 15, 2011, 08:31:27 pm »

Hmm, I see.
By default, I see in focus, but can give myself double vision by unfocusing, so to speak. No depth though. And yes, I can do such a trick with either eye.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4128 on: September 15, 2011, 08:31:56 pm »

Eh, depth is overrated.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4129 on: September 15, 2011, 08:32:26 pm »

People keep saying that, but lack of it has ruined most movies these days.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4131 on: September 15, 2011, 09:41:18 pm »

This is exactly the situation where I can say with confidence:
 Depth is overrated.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #4132 on: September 15, 2011, 10:59:27 pm »

Now here is my puppy, gaze upon him as he tells you to deal with it.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

klingon13524

• Bay Watcher
  • The Mongols are cool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4133 on: September 16, 2011, 01:55:11 am »

Eh, depth is overrated.
Keep one of your eyes completely blacked out for one day. You'll miss depth perception.
By creating a gobstopper that never loses its flavor he broke thermodynamics
Maybe it's parasitic. It never loses its flavor because you eventually die from having your nutrients stolen by it.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #4134 on: September 16, 2011, 02:45:24 am »

This is exactly the situation where I can say with confidence:
 Depth is overrated.
That's what she said.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile
« Reply #4135 on: September 17, 2011, 12:42:33 am »

i am lazy eyed, it's not to extreme, and generally it just seems i'm not looking at the people i'm talking to, so many people don't really notice it and just think i'm shy\not very nice, but it's enough that i'm perfectly incapable of playing any sport that involves hitting a ball that's coming in my direction. other than that, yeah, depth is overated.
i can force myself to not be lazy eyed, but it's tiring and i can only hold it for a few minutes and then forget that i was doing it, and because my eyes are somewhat close set, i look prettier when i'm not doing it.

Calhoun

• Bay Watcher
  • Reusable-Box
    • View Profile
« Reply #4136 on: September 17, 2011, 10:09:03 pm »

Suddenly:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

But which one am I?

EDIT: Realizes this is actually relevant to the current subject
« Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 10:10:48 pm by Calhoun »
I know it's unrealistic, but I can't help but imagine little bearded babies for dwarves. In my mind, they come out of the womb fully bearded. That's how the mother carries them around, too, she just drags them around by the beard or ties it to her belt. When the father's on duty, he just ties their beards together and the baby just kind of hangs there, swinging to and fro with Urist McDaddy's movements.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4137 on: September 17, 2011, 10:14:34 pm »

Your profile states that you are male.  Therefore, you are probably the individual on the right.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Calhoun

• Bay Watcher
  • Reusable-Box
    • View Profile
« Reply #4138 on: September 17, 2011, 10:19:03 pm »

Your logic. It has defeated me.
I know it's unrealistic, but I can't help but imagine little bearded babies for dwarves. In my mind, they come out of the womb fully bearded. That's how the mother carries them around, too, she just drags them around by the beard or ties it to her belt. When the father's on duty, he just ties their beards together and the baby just kind of hangs there, swinging to and fro with Urist McDaddy's movements.

Scaraban

• Bay Watcher
  • One Crazy Ass Giant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4139 on: September 17, 2011, 11:17:29 pm »

My guess was that it was another two people, one account deal.
It's a long way to the top if you want dank memes.
Pages: 1 ... 274 275 [276] 277 278 ... 987