Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 18

Author Topic: The Shaping of the Formless Void  (Read 32782 times)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: The Shaping of the Formless Void
« Reply #120 on: December 21, 2012, 06:27:24 pm »

Still trying to make my avatar of fire that shape like a phoenix.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: December 21, 2012, 06:30:24 pm »

SEEING BEINGS OF 'ORDER' GROW RAMPANTLY ABUNDANT, THE BEING OF MADNESS CREATES THE CONCEPT OF CHAOS AND EMBODIES IT. THEN INFUSES THIS CONCEPT INTO THE TIME PRISON, DESTROYING A PORTION OF THE MADNESS CREATURES TO USE THEIR ENERGY FOR THIS ACT. WITH CHAOS TAINTING THE TIME PRISON, THE STRUCTURE OF IT IS DISTORTED. USING THIS TO ITS ADVANTAGE, THE BEING OF CHAOTIC MADNESS AND VIOLENCE SHAPES THE !!DISTORTED!!TIME PRISON INTO A PHYSICAL BODY TO CONTAIN ITS CHAOTIC ESSENCE AND ALLOW IT TO BE FREE TO INTERACT WITH THE OUTSIDE UNIVERSE.
ONCE FREE, CREATE A MADNESS GALAXY. CORRUPTTED STARS THAT ARE NOT BOUND BY TIME, PLANETS WITH IMPOSSIBLE ORBITS, MOONS THAT REGULARLY CRASH BACK INTO ITS PLANET AND REFORM.
THEN DESTROY THE GRINCH BANANA AND TAKE ITS ENERGY TO SHAPE MYSELF AN AVATAR OF PURE SLADE AND MADNESS

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Reposting this.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: December 21, 2012, 06:32:07 pm »

Action Repost: Take all of the energy I can and turn it into energy-infused liquid matter.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: December 21, 2012, 06:34:33 pm »

Attempt to bond myself with space and time.
Create a form for myself, the same as last time (an infinite spiral of creases in the universe)
Use my powers over Time, Space, and Borders to perfectly section the universe in two, and put all things but myself affiliated with the spheres of violence, madness, etc, on one side, and all those affiliated with Law, Order, Peace, etc, on the other side. Retroactively do so if necessary.
Cleanse myself of Violence.
Place the Grinch Banana at the border, with orders to annihilate all those attempting to cross or tamper with the border but for me.

Spoiler: Current Spheres (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 01:32:38 am by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: December 21, 2012, 09:08:18 pm »

Fairly sure you know my actions.
But it would be nice if you reminded us. What if we're really lazy and dont bother to look back in te pages?
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: December 21, 2012, 09:56:47 pm »

Action Repost

>Create avatar in the form of an ethereal dragon. (you missed this last turn)
>Infuse pocket universe with the concepts of knowledge, advancement, and learning.
>Create more systems in the pocket universe.
>Construct a grand palace within the first system that won't be devoured by the suns. (floating in space, not on a planet)
>Populate planets within the pocket universe with highly-intelligent, knowledge-seeking, reasoning life

Spoiler: bonuses (click to show/hide)

>Before placing the beings, proof the barrier against everything that is not myself.  Note:be inside the universe before attempting.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: December 21, 2012, 10:07:23 pm »

"I must leave my mark on this world, lest I forget what I am in this eternal swirl of energy.

So....I declare myself.

I am Gaius. Maker of the Law, Order, and Peace, and Chaos shall not conquer while I stand here to ward it from all those who desire it!"

Manifest as Gaius, Maker of Law, Order and Peace, (An entity.) in the form of a golden lion with a horn.

jaass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: December 21, 2012, 11:24:49 pm »

Observe on whats going on in the lesser races. Have the crystal avatar continuing to repair the wound, and use part of the shard to repair the crystal of life and psion. If the shard is influence by other gods cleanse it of their influence. Resist madness.

Repost.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: December 22, 2012, 02:06:24 am »

The thing from beyond the void smiled even as the Thing struck it. Now there were races to empower and taint. It flew between the worlds instilling fear in to even other presences. It went to the largest city and released upon them a plauge of things, terrible things that it has brought with it from beyond the void. From these things grew the fears of each race. doomed to trouble them for all time.

Scare other gods and shit. Go to the largest city of each race and release a pack of monsters that will form their fears.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: December 22, 2012, 07:24:22 am »

Action clarify: Crush all energy into a singular, primordial ball, despite of what it currently is.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: December 22, 2012, 07:33:47 am »

Withdraw support^^
                                   ||
« Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 08:45:55 am by javierpwn »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: December 22, 2012, 07:38:48 am »

Creation Actions:
Create fruit trees on the cube of Blue. Have them spawn sentient little fruitlings.
Continue with previous action. If successful, form a mobile fruitling tree avatar from some of their substance.

If unsuccessful, create a mobile fruitling tree-looking avatar from Blue instead.

Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: December 22, 2012, 09:33:42 am »

Go to the largest city of each race and release a pack of monsters that will form their fears.
The joke's on you, most don't have cities yet!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: December 22, 2012, 09:40:00 am »

Presences which feel the need to have a planet to create life on, may use the outside of my hollow sphere, as long as you don't destroy it in the process

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: December 22, 2012, 09:40:23 am »

Go to the largest city of each race and release a pack of monsters that will form their fears.
The joke's on you, most don't have cities yet!
Do any? I only noticed the ravenous chaos-spawn and cluster creatures, and I don't even know what cluster creatures are.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 18