Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 40

Author Topic: Kill the Godmodder! Hailday Edition  (Read 73681 times)

consumptiveAbsolutist

• Bay Watcher
  • should actually play Dwarf Fortress
    • View Profile
Re: Kill the Godmodder!
« Reply #45 on: October 08, 2017, 05:08:58 am »

Update complete! The Great Goatsby has tried valiantly to defeat the Godmodder. Unfortunately, his efforts have backfired.

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 08, 2017, 05:39:11 am »

I contemplate the workings of my new HP and conclude that it's a bug. I write a lengthly bug report and point towards the leading cause( Egan_Bw).

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 08, 2017, 05:50:34 am »

Stab myself with the Stand Arrow, gaining a random Stand from the series. No matter which one I get, I immediately sneak around and use it on Ψ-METATRON. One's a psychic construct, the other is a Stand. Ergo, I should be able to hit it. If it's an ability type like 「Scary Monsters」 or 「The World」, use it's ability to my advantage.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2017, 05:54:03 am by Greatness942 »
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 08, 2017, 07:59:31 am »

Find the biggest thing you can get and hit the godmodder with it.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

consumptiveAbsolutist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 08, 2017, 09:47:48 am »

This is hilarious, offer to become the personal servant of the godmodder for life, if he instead of killing me and destroying my favorite thins, spares me and destroys my least favorite things, those being dictatorships.
Thanks! The Godmodder thinks about your offer. He likes dictatorships, when he owns them, but he also likes spreading chaos. His ideal world is a dictatorship where he can rule laxly as god-emperor, and anyone can do whatever they want until the Godmodder and his cronies smack them for it. I don't know where I've seen that philosophy befor-
2. Do as you please, until you get attacked for it.
- e, not at all. He asks you if you mind that philosophy.

I contemplate the workings of my new HP and conclude that it's a bug. I write a lengthly bug report and point towards the leading cause( Egan_Bw).
Reality's adminstrators fix this by killing you. You need to use your next action to respawn! They do take a good look at Egan_BW.

Stab myself with the Stand Arrow, gaining a random Stand from the series. No matter which one I get, I immediately sneak around and use it on Ψ-METATRON. One's a psychic construct, the other is a Stand. Ergo, I should be able to hit it. If it's an ability type like 「Scary Monsters」 or 「The World」, use it's ability to my advantage.
You get... 「Thoth」, and a health bar. You shrug, then throw the book at Ψ-METATRON! IT takes 5 damage, before it and its choir cease to sing. A great pressure takes your mind, and you begin to cough up blood, before you see things in the walls, in the corners, skittering, jittering, twisting and moving around the world. ITS wings materialise around you, before piercing through your flesh. 5 damage to you.

Find the biggest thing you can get and hit the godmodder with it.
You drop the sun on the Godmodder. 1 damage.

Poor Rebecca! - I
Rebecca Black is choking on her own spit. She, too, sees what Greatness sees, things, favourite things, great things, other things, godmodder things.

"I really, really, really, like your singing."

She holds her hand up, her middle finger shaking, before Ψ-METATRON hovers above her.

"What, are you going to say that thing sings better than me!"

"You're... equals, I'd say!"

Rebecca almost smiles, before the Godmodder places a finger on her lip.

"You need a lot more practise."

"Also, I'll give ten cents to the first person who kills something listed below that isn't me!"

You're all in a concert hall, I guess.

OceanSoul: 10/10 HP. Godmoder.
Greatness942: 20/25 HP. 「Thoth」. Seer Points: 2.
Secheral: DEAD.

Bad Hombres: 12/12 HP. (x5.)
Nasty Women: 8/8 HP. (x5.)
Giant Forks: 5/5 HP. (x10.)
Army of the Dead: 5/5 HP. (x10.)

Donald Trump: 95/100 HP. Carrying his gun, Bad Hombres. The Mass Firing: [10/13/17]
「Bad Hombres, Nasty Women」: 9,500/10,000 HP.  「That's Life.」

Rebecca Renee Black: 65/75 HP. Special Music Lessons: [10/09/17].
Renee Swan: 50/50 HP.
Sirius Black: 50/50 HP.

Ψ-METATRON, Voice of the Godmodder: 95/100 HP. A Great Thing. Godmodder.
The Godmodder: 91/100 HP.
Egan_BW: 9,000/10,000 HP. 「???
Days Left: 29. [11/06/17]
« Last Edit: October 08, 2017, 09:56:11 am by consumptiveAbsolutist »

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 08, 2017, 10:05:52 am »

that's not the kind of glove slapping  I meant! Slap the godmodder USING the glove!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 08, 2017, 10:32:26 am »

Respawn. But look sullen while doing it. That'll show 'em.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2017, 01:19:36 pm by Secheral »

bloop_bleep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 08, 2017, 11:04:53 am »

March towards Don Trump with my undead army. Engage in battle and declare myself ruler of the new order if successful.
Quote from: KittyTac
The closest thing Bay12 has to a flamewar is an argument over philosophy that slowly transitioned to an argument about quantum mechanics.
Quote from: thefriendlyhacker
The trick is to only make predictions semi-seriously.  That way, I don't have a 98% failure rate. I have a 98% sarcasm rate.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 08, 2017, 12:48:37 pm »

Ah, Thoth. Nice.

Grab my book and run away. Look in Thoth to see what it predicts, then spend a Seer point to find out the full context. If I still can do anything else, inform Trump, OceanSoul, and the other Anti-Godmodder Warriors about what I see.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 08, 2017, 01:41:12 pm »

Keep summoning giant forks.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • what about full of shit? is that a meme too?
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 08, 2017, 02:06:44 pm »

Turn into a gigantic maw and eat the whole concert hall.
Spit out anyone not hostile to the godmodder and swallow everyone else.
I live how my maker made me.
Broken broken tip to tail.

consumptiveAbsolutist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 08, 2017, 03:43:21 pm »

that's not the kind of glove slapping  I meant! Slap the godmodder USING the glove!
You look at the bloody mush that's probably your hands, and decide against it.

Respawn. But look sullen while doing it. That'll show 'em.
The Godmodder sheds a tear.

March towards Don Trump with my undead army. Engage in battle and declare myself ruler of the new order if successful.
You declare yourself ruler of the New World Order, and march towards the Don! He waves Bad Hombres at you, and prepares to fight!

Ah, Thoth. Nice.

Grab my book and run away. Look in Thoth to see what it predicts, then spend a Seer point to find out the full context. If I still can do anything else, inform Trump, OceanSoul, and the other Anti-Godmodder Warriors about what I see.
You look into Thoth.
You then try to see further.
Spoiler: Some Statistics (click to show/hide)

Keep summoning giant forks.
You summon three forks!

Turn into a gigantic maw and eat the whole concert hall.
Spit out anyone not hostile to the godmodder and swallow everyone else.

You consume all! 3 damage to Greatness, the Bad Hombres, Nasty Women, and Donald Trump! 「Bad Hombres, Nasty Women」 takes 500 damage! The Army of the Dead kind of just ignore you, and you get stabbed by a metaphysical giant fork for 1,000 damage.

The New World Order:
"I'm angry! I've had enough of these people, these Christian-murdering scum who run giant death factories, keeping babies alive, and selling their body parts."

The Don stamps towards the Army of the Dead, and Bloop, before firing Bad Hombres at his own head. The Army of the Dead lurch forward, rot and decay dropping off of their bodies. They bite, claw, chew into the Don, before 「Bad Hombres, Nasty Women」 begins to jitter in the air. Screams fill the air -- screams of the authority of the Bloop Bleep World Order, screams of the Don taking 20 damage!

"You sick man! You Korean spy! You anti-American loser! You hater! You're, you're, you're!"
「You're fired.」

「Bad Hombres, Nasty Women」 raises its skyscraper towards the Army of the Dead, before pointing down. A few brave walking corpses scramble in front of the others before being reduced to dust and flame! 4 damage to 5 members of the Army of the Dead!

The Godmodder stands on the concert stage, leaning on a drum kit.

"Funny funny. Oh, and great music, wouldn't you agree, Becks?"

"No."

"I wouldn't want to break your favourite thing..."

"I mean, yes! It's the best!"

You're all in a concert hall, I guess.

OceanSoul: 10/10 HP. Godmoder.
Greatness942: 20/25 HP. 「Thoth」. Seer Points: 1.
bloop_bleep: Leader of the New World Order.

Bad Hombres: 9/12 HP. (x5.)
Nasty Women: 5/8 HP. (x5.)
Giant Forks: 5/5 HP. (x13.)
Army of the Dead: 5/5 HP. (x5.), 1/5 HP. (x5.)

Donald Trump: 92/100 HP. Carrying his gun, Bad Hombres. The Mass Firing: [10/13/17]
「Bad Hombres, Nasty Women」: 9,000/10,000 HP.  「That's Life.」

Rebecca Renee Black: 65/75 HP. Special Music Lessons: [10/09/17].
Renee Swan: 50/50 HP.
Sirius Black: 50/50 HP.

Ψ-METATRON, Voice of the Godmodder: 95/100 HP. A Great Thing. Godmodder.
The Godmodder: 91/100 HP.
Egan_BW: 8,000/10,000 HP. 「???
Days Left: 29. [11/06/17]
« Last Edit: October 08, 2017, 03:58:58 pm by consumptiveAbsolutist »

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 08, 2017, 04:37:01 pm »

Knowing what I must do, I rush Rebecca Black and tackle her. I then begin pummeling her, all the while yelling to Trump:

"Hey, uh, since I gave you a Stand, can I not be fired? I literally made you more powerful than North Korea on your own, after all."

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 08, 2017, 04:59:34 pm »

Just start throwing things at the godmodder.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

consumptiveAbsolutist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 08, 2017, 05:22:03 pm »

Quick announcement.
Updates will happen about once or twice per day over weekdays due to school, unless I get an off day / get up really early. We'll get back to full speed on the weekends and holidays! Keep posting at whatever rate you wish, though.

Also, would any of you be interested in a Discord or a discussion thread or something?
« Last Edit: October 08, 2017, 05:26:08 pm by consumptiveAbsolutist »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 40