Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8022 8023 [8024] 8025 8026 ... 13313

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14868779 times)

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
Re: [ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ] WHY ARE WE YELLING? (Happy thread...?)
« Reply #120345 on: January 27, 2014, 05:31:38 am »

27, you get off my lawn too.
30, and you can all get your lawns the hell off my damn lawn.

15, and I'll stay on this lawn if I want. YOU CAN'T JUST CONTROL MY LIFE! *storms off*

Jeez, looks like my uneducated guesses are way off. Well, except MZ.
I'd have thought MZ was older, what with being married and all... By the way, do you have kids, MZ?
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #120346 on: January 27, 2014, 05:52:16 am »

You don't need to be that old to be married with kids. I'm both of those too.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #120347 on: January 27, 2014, 05:53:32 am »

Damn I'm out of touch...
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #120348 on: January 27, 2014, 06:12:12 am »

I am in my old home!
The Bay12 postcard club

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #120349 on: January 27, 2014, 06:18:51 am »

All my thanks as an old woman u_u
...That's not old. :X
Old is when you feel old. D:

...Mhh. Turning 20 this year. And I don't know if I should be happy or sad that my age now starts with 2 instead of 1.
Mrh. >_<

Went cycling up to the gym with the bro, was good exercise. We pumped iron, yo.

Then on the way home, some bogans shouted at us - like, 17-18 year old dickheads who saw fit to yell out because of my hair colour- i just stuck my finger up at them.

A shirtless one went berserk and started chasing after my brother and I (we were cycling, I might add, at a leisurely 20km/h, but slowed down to 16-17km/h to taunt the guy), swearing his head off and eventually giving up the chase after 250 m when he realised none of his friends were following.

It was hilarious, and I haven't felt so alive in a long time.
Go Reudh! \m/
Stick it up to the oppression!

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #120350 on: January 27, 2014, 07:34:18 am »

All my thanks as an old woman u_u
...That's not old. :X
Old is when you feel old. D:
And
D: You get to say you feel old when your prostateparaurethral gland's bigger than your brain.
... though I don't actually know if the ladies have the same thing with that thing getting huge or not, so input an appropriate biological equivalent as necessary. Biology isn't my strong point ;_;
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #120351 on: January 27, 2014, 08:15:08 am »

D: You get to say you feel old when your prostateparaurethral gland's bigger than your brain.
... though I don't actually know if the ladies have the same thing with that thing getting huge or not, so input an appropriate biological equivalent as necessary. Biology isn't my strong point ;_;

I think that's not the point when you feel old, that's the point where you feel you have cancer.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #120352 on: January 27, 2014, 08:21:57 am »

Made a test okay-ish today. Didn't expect that.

I need a 55% and I think I did good enough for that :x

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #120353 on: January 27, 2014, 09:17:43 am »

Went cycling up to the gym with the bro, was good exercise. We pumped iron, yo.

Then on the way home, some bogans shouted at us - like, 17-18 year old dickheads who saw fit to yell out because of my hair colour- i just stuck my finger up at them.

A shirtless one went berserk and started chasing after my brother and I (we were cycling, I might add, at a leisurely 20km/h, but slowed down to 16-17km/h to taunt the guy), swearing his head off and eventually giving up the chase after 250 m when he realised none of his friends were following.

It was hilarious, and I haven't felt so alive in a long time.
Good thing you didn't fall over...

Well, even if I had, the guy'd've been exhausted from his sprint to 'catch' us by the time I'd hopped up, if it came to a fight.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #120355 on: January 27, 2014, 10:39:04 am »

Happy birthday Vector!

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #120356 on: January 27, 2014, 11:07:13 am »

Dutch pirates are best pirates

Quote from: Wikipedia
The number of captives was by all Icelandic accounts below 400, although French nobleman Emanuel d'Aranda says in his book Relation de la captivité et la liberté du sieur (1666), about his time as a slave of the Barbary pirate Ali Bitchin...

Can't decide if that name is unintentionally hilarious or awesome to English-speakers.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #120357 on: January 27, 2014, 11:20:11 am »

Dutch pirates are best pirates

Quote from: Wikipedia
The number of captives was by all Icelandic accounts below 400, although French nobleman Emanuel d'Aranda says in his book Relation de la captivité et la liberté du sieur (1666), about his time as a slave of the Barbary pirate Ali Bitchin...

Can't decide if that name is unintentionally hilarious or awesome to English-speakers.
Ali couldn't win her heart over with gold and jewels so he did it with a Bitchin Mosque in 1622. - paraphrased

Nightscar982

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #120358 on: January 27, 2014, 05:38:10 pm »

Just watched Frozen  ;) Apart from my dislike of musicals, I rather enjoyed the film. Ice ftw
In all things you were. In nothing you become.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #120359 on: January 27, 2014, 05:47:25 pm »

Got me a job. Woo.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))
Pages: 1 ... 8022 8023 [8024] 8025 8026 ... 13313