Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Continue game as it is? Or reboot and start from turn 1?

X
- 0 (0%)
Y
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 11, 2015, 03:00:40 am

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 97

Author Topic: Wikipedia-Wars: Round 73 - A Coruna Showdown  (Read 152952 times)

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wikipedia-Wars: Round 4 - Emergence of Titans (Important Info!)
« Reply #90 on: October 06, 2015, 04:30:36 am »

In a mix of rage and adrenaline, the Basher stomps off to the bay to join the man who reminds him, strangely, of an unusually large metal container to hold one's lunch in.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 06, 2015, 05:05:51 am »

Drop my golden cross on someone. Start shredding guitar.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Nanobones

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 06, 2015, 08:08:09 am »

>Deeply traumatized by the insect bites suffered in the forest, Nanobones lights a fire in contravention to everything Smokey the Bear suggested. He then flees the forest as fast as possible in an arbitrary direction.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
Re: Wikipedia-Wars: Round 5 - Vehicular Slaughter (Poll!)
« Reply #93 on: October 06, 2015, 09:44:16 am »

Get. To. The. Ship. Crip walk there.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wikipedia-Wars: Round 6 - Rendezvous at the Bay
« Reply #94 on: October 09, 2015, 12:58:45 am »

Round 6: Rendezvous at the Bay

Tntey ascends into the sky, taking his Small Golden Cross off and dropping it below, reenacting the "No Matter What" Boy Zone music video. Despite his best wishes, the youthful, attractive, and faithful members of the boy band do not appear beneath him immediately. Will Boy Zone ever come back to save this malicious, brutal world? Probably not. Tntey tears up a little at this thought by focuses on the task at hand. With a heavy heart, Tntey strums out a solo that's just for him and the birds.

NAV has to get down to the Bay, and these inattentive drivers aren't helping, so there's only one thing to do. [5] NAV swings his feet together and swags his way down to the shoreline of the Bay, finally making their unscathed with the USS Umpqua sitting before him in all of its splendor.

Nanobones's whole perception of nature is flipped upside down as the ant's venom stings his skin. Gathering the driest pieces of shrub and branches into a pile, Nanobone's flicks out his Lighter. "Adios, foriesto~" (6+2) The whole pile quickly soars up in cackling flames. With his uncontrolled forest fire starting, Nano runs to the south-west in an instinctive decision. (7) He runs like there are ashes biting at his heels, which they are in a sense. Nano exits the forest and reenters urban Kupari, although in a different part; this section has more shops and tourist spots than ruins.

Furious at letting Tntey escape, Immaterial rushes down to the bay in a mix of indignant rage and a fix for more bloodlust. (10) Immaterial weaves through traffic, nearly getting flattened by a truck, but he's focused on other things for now. "Fellow warrior, greetings!" He announces as he runs right up behind NAV, sweating and panting after running for a while in a full suit of armor.

Spoiler: tntey (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nanobones (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NAV (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: My Name is Immaterial (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Hawk132 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Fr0stByt3 (click to show/hide)

Apologies for the delay once again. Starting tommorow, my schedule will be normal for at least a couple weeks.

Unless the results of the poll drastically change in a couple days, the next game will change to the new gameplay style.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 09, 2015, 02:07:49 am »

TCM, I think you didn't notice this.
Let's go shoot down Tntey's balloon.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 09, 2015, 02:13:13 am »

Keep swimming!
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 09, 2015, 02:25:15 am »

Any nearby working vessels! I must make good my escape!
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 09, 2015, 07:47:48 am »

Shoot down tntey's balloon. If my previous action already shot it down and tntey somehow survived the fall, strafe him. If tntey died, drop some napalm on the USS Umpqua.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 12:47:25 pm by Hawk132 »

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 09, 2015, 12:08:02 pm »

Fire the cannons! Target either the hot air balloon, the fighter jet, or that guy swimming in the water. Depends on how high these cannons can aim. How high...Shove a fistfull of weed into the cannons before firing!

Pretty sure this counts as military combat.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 12:39:22 pm by NAV »
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 09, 2015, 12:19:29 pm »

Fire the cannons! Target either the hot air balloon, the fighter jet, or that guy swimming in the water in that order of preference. Pretty sure this counts as military combat.
You fire that cannon at me and I will burn down that boat of yours. By the way, can your cannons can even aim that high up?

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 09, 2015, 12:30:52 pm »

Fire the cannons! Target either the hot air balloon, the fighter jet, or that guy swimming in the water in that order of preference. Pretty sure this counts as military combat.

I should have been more specific in your bonus, it's more like Elite Infantry Specialization than all military combat, since your soldier type isn't taught to operate naval or aerial vehicles.

And Hawk, I'm not purposefully skipping you, I'm just travelling so once I set up my computer I'll roll for your action.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 09, 2015, 12:39:51 pm »

That's fair.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 97