Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 33

Author Topic: Aoshi's test thread: Test 2?  (Read 73808 times)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
Re: Mechanics test
« Reply #120 on: February 07, 2016, 12:37:26 pm »

Grab the 2 in the second slot, Attempt to peel potatoes.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: February 07, 2016, 01:54:13 pm »

Tell him to go in, keep trying to take a walk.
3. The messenger goes in after hesitating a moment. He's feeling slightly unsure if his news are really that important, and one shouldn't bother Master with unimportant things. You make short prayer for him and start walking. After a minute or two you stop. Walking aimlessly around is not part of the plan of conquering the world.

Recruit others in my quest for chaos
4. After walking around you two chemists and two engineers who are interested of studying chaos. However they remark that your quest for chaos shouldn't interrupt Master's plans.

Contemplate the meaning of Zalgo.
1. Zalgo is obviously that one pussy trying to one up Master. You should go and paint walls with its brain matter when you see it next time. Oh! Oh! Or perhaps capture it and present it to Master in a cage!?

Sit down in a chair and wait to be served.
1. This is self service restaurant, nobody is going to serve you. Get in line get your gruel. And the chair breaks under you, of course. You gotta pay for that!

Grab the 2 in the second slot, Attempt to peel potatoes.
2. Attempt failed; your mind flies off planning how to capture the world. One of your soldiers slaps you on back of your head. "Stop daydreaming. We can't get anything done if you don't start working."

TheBiggerFish:
  Rolls: 1 4 6 6 1 5 3 4
  QUEST: Paint walls with Zalgo's brain
  POWER: Chaos Sorcerer
  MINION: Deformed tentacled golden statue of a man, with anger issues.

Salsacookies:
  Rolls: 2 4 3 2 4 5 2 1 1
  ITEM: Lighter
  MINION: 2 chemists and engineers.

crazyabe:
  Rolls: 5 2 5 2 6 3 6 3 2 6
  MINION: 5 man squad of good soldiers
  TASK: Peeling potatoes

Whisperling:
  Rolls: 3 6 6 2 1 6 1 3 3 1
  POWER: Midas Touch

Elephant Parade:
  Rolls: 5 3 3 4 1 1 1 2 5 6
  QUEST: Pay the chair.
  POWER: Sorcerer

Waiters:
  Dustan Hache
  Nunzillor

Rules:
  • Roll for your action is picked from your roll queue, using the leftmost number first. When a roll is used in this way, you automatically gain another to keep length of queue same.
  • You can pick any roll at anytime, but will lose the dice permanently from your queue. So every free pick is one die less in your queue.
  • Supernatural and impossible feats can be performed only by picking die with 5. Next roll determines its quality.
  • More dice can be gained by splitting a die that's not 1 or 6. Lowest number takes place of the split dice and the other goes to end of the queue
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: February 07, 2016, 01:58:49 pm »

Continue pondering Zalgo.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

High tyrol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: February 07, 2016, 02:19:34 pm »

ptw

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: February 07, 2016, 02:21:50 pm »

Repair the chair via magic. Conjure several more chairs, as well.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: February 07, 2016, 02:25:26 pm »

Go outside and look for something to do.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: February 07, 2016, 02:30:43 pm »

Peel potatoes and send Elephant Parade a poisoned meal made out of them!
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: February 08, 2016, 03:36:33 am »

Continue pondering Zalgo.
1. Yeah, now that you think about it, better start the quest right away. Let's see, how do you summon Zalgo? Oh, right. The spell. Easy for chaos sorcerer.
"To invoke the hive-mind representing chaos.

In̴v҉ok҉ìng̶ t̡he fe͘e̴l͘in͢g̸ ̀of ̛cḩao̷s̴.͢

W̎̈ͣi̸t̀͂ͩͥͤ̃͂h ̀̚ȯ̾ͨ͠u̎t͟ ͗͡o͊͑ͣ̚ŗ̈́ͪ̑́̀d̃͛̃ͩͤe̋r̾́͂͗̊ͥͥ҉.ͮ͑ͨ̋͆̍̚

T̷̛͕̩̹̥̟̲̯ͯ͂́͂ͤ͋̈͗ͩ͞h̴̼ͣ͐͛̐ͥ̓̓͆͢e̠̻͂̅ͯ̒ͫ͐̅ͯ ͑̅̊̈́̆ͩ̇҉̣̦̱̖̪̪͚N̡͆ͭ̾͞͏͕̼e͍̫͇̟̰͕̝̬͑̓ͪ͂̀̆ͨ̿̒z͚̿ͮ̈́̿̿̓̂ͭͅṕ̶̼̰̦̳͓͇̠͕͜e̵̘̖͈̰̠̍ͨ͂̒ͩ͛ͩͤ̚r̝̮̯̋ͩ̑̋̐̽̅ͅḍ̮̤̱͔̱̗̰ͭ͐̿̊͊̍̃̓̚i̴̴̙͙͕͎̰̬̬͕͌ͨͫ̾ͭ̑̊̇́a͛̽̒̽͋͏̶̤̝̦̩̻n̝̙̣̲̈ͬ̌͗̕͜ ̷̜̱̞̯̫͍̱̪ͯ̍̽͞ḧ̷̢̖̪̜̘́̇ͯ̉͐͊ͭ̚͢í̴̺͚̲͉̩͚̣̱̓ͨ͗͋͐͋̚v̶̱̖͗̈ͣ͗̃ͦ͘͡è̡̛͕̘̼͈̞-̢̗̥͑̑̎̓́̓͗ͨ̀m̵̧̺̝̲̤̥̳̩̉i̯̻̺̹̭̙̙̣ͬͤń̖̼͚̤̟ͣͫ̇͊͘d͈̟̳̬͇͕̝͑̆̈́̏͜ͅ ̖̊́̓o̸̫͎̓̊ͨͩ́̔͒̈͜f̢̮͑̄̑̐͑͐ ̵̧̙̖͈̣̻̾̏ͬ̋̑ͩ͟c͕̤̪͔̫͎̮̖̊̊͋ͭ̉͡͠h̸̺͎̗̜̔ͩ͐͗̍ͣͥ͋̃ͅaͨ̿̓̿ͥ̆ͭ͏̢̞̰͚̤̼̺͡ͅó̉̌̾ͫ͏͖͎̜̘͖͖͈̮š́͊͑͂̈͂̍̚͏̨͚̼̬̗͕̙͇̣͞.̱͙̦͚̳͓̪̥̄̀̂ͤ͌ ͚̞͔̜̘̾̄͒̅̀ͪͬ̈́̕Ẑ̧͉͇͕̬̝͍̼͓ͮ̓̎̋̀͟aͨ̌̔͆͆̅͜͏̭̗̪̝̱͎͟l̺̤͑̊g͎̘̟̩͗͑ͬͧ͐̍ͫ̑ͥ͠o̥͎̱͉̙͕̣̭ͩ̔͌̽ͪͨ̾̚.͍͖̍ͭ

H̭̜̦͇̺̪̝̟͈̀̃̾͒̂̒̌̉ͫ̒̐̅̓͑͆̋̓̕͟͝ë̡̤͉͓̻̮͖̪͙̪̫͇̺̦͕͈̬́̄̽̈́̒̎̓̎̿͟͞ͅ ̵̡̗̲̰̹̲͈͍̰̰̣̰̫̠̼͓̒̽ͭͫ̇̐̎͛͒͌w̡̹̯̘ͭ̎́̓̆̂ͦͭ̆ͤ͗h̴̲̠͚̩̮̠͈͕̬̟͇͍͕̩̠̲̐̔͐ͩ̇̃̔̆̑ͦ̽̚o͊̊̎ͣͫͬ͢͞҉̝̫̩̼̹̦̗͚̪̰̦ ̢̔̋̇̋͏̴͚̬͈̖͈̭̰̣̣͍̗͍̜͕͖̜͎̟W̸͇͙̼͎̥̜̣̲̺͚͉ͥͧͯͧ͂ͤ̍̀͘ͅa̡̢̺̗̫͙̝͐̀̀̆̇ͬ́̕͡ͅi̧̡̮̲̼̤̘̘̬̰̦̝̞̯̯͎̮͕̬ͫͯͤ͊͐͊̉ͫ̍͛̅̂̆͐͒̈ͪͅṱ̷̖̝̩͔͍̙̊̽̊ͭͧ̌́͌̔ͧ͌̆̒͠͠s̶͓̲̟̯̮̙̳͚̠͖̆͛ͨ̊̈͗͂̽̉̐̅̑ͮ̄̎̾̃ͦ̒͝ ̴ͩ͌̚͟͏̹͔̟̮͚̻͖̤̺̻̳͞B̷̡̧͓̟͇̱͖̪͕̪͈̱̣̜̯̩͋ͯ̔̄̀ẹ̶̷̷̢̼͇̤̣͚̭͍̤̯̰̼͔̻̄ͮ̏̐̓̿ͮ͛͋̆ͧͬ̈́̋̀ḩ̸̴̯̘̱̩̪̬̼̫̬̱͇̪͈͕̖̣͔͙͓̿ͫͤ͌̍̉ͦͦ̽͠i̸͎̘͎̰͎̙̭͓̖̠̫͑̀͐̉͌ͤ̑ͨ̌́̚ͅń̶̡̰̳͙͖͖̯͕̯̳͈͉̔ͫ̔ͩ͐̂̑͗͐́ͧͧͨ̽͢d͕͓͇̯͔̝͉̱͍̟̟̮̖̓͑̅̾̍̂̿̅͗̕ ̛̛̞̯͖̞̪̤͔̳̱̝͕͕̽̈́̈ͫ͞T͈̮̞̖̥̩̿̍͗̓̊ͯ͂ͫͦ͂͑̚͟͠h̴̬͇̝̜̪̠̻̮̱͍̫͊ͩ̈̋͂͂̓̒̓̈ͦ̌͜͢͝ẻ̢̜̼̻̗̝̟̥̪̯̹̜̒̇̊̀͂̀͐̓ͬ͡ ̸̷͍̫̰̘͇͚̭̤̯̞̟̹̯̲̦̲̄ͧͮ̂̓̽̏̆̕͞W̑ͩ̉ͧ̂̆͋҉̤̹͓̪̮̜͈͔̬̭͝a̡̖̰͖͓̝̭̠͈͚̯ͨ̅ͤ̓̀͜l̴̶̤͉̠̙͎͔̯̮̜̒͋̅ͭ̀ͭ̓̒̐ͦͩͭͪ̎̔͠ͅl̷̶̥̰̭̼͎̤̼̲̗̮̻͈̗̰̖͕͛̇ͨ͒̃̈̓̾̏ͤͤ̆͐̓ͬ́͗ͩ̋͞.̨̆ͤ͌͒ͧ̓̈́ͮ͑ͦͬͫͧ̍ͫ͜҉̴̳̻̹͍͖̠̪̟̭͔͟ͅͅ

̵̢̘͚͍͇̫̝͖̻͚̭̝̘͔̙͍̙̈́̏̓ͯͧͮ̈͆͂ͯͅZ̸̡͇̭̪̜̳̰̝͔̞͎̣͚͖͉̦̪̅ͮͫ̓͊̾̇͋ͣ̋ͣ̈̇͊͆͛͛ͅA̵̢̘̩̲̖̫̬̺͍̱̯̙̻͈̥͙̬ͩͥ̒̑̌ͮ͋͂̕͡͡L͒̐͋̓ͫ̆͢҉͓̝͕͖̩͔͖̖̻́͟͠ͅĢ̴͚̦̮͈̰̙̻̞̮̻̦̞̄ͩ͑̓́ͦ͌̓̏ͪͩ͞Ò̵̢̙̩͈̣͔ͦ̊ͭ͒ͩ͑ͣ͒͋͐̅̿̕͝!̑̇̋̔͐͂͆͋͋̾͌ͧ́͌͆̅̚͏̨͇̙̹̬"

A response is heard from a car that passes by.

"T̷̷̨̨͓͉̩̼͍̼̞͓̙͓ͦ̓̐̂ͯ̚u̡̠͎̰̪͙̩̥̝͐̎͛ͫͤ͛͒̐̒ͣ̓̀ ̵̠̼͕͚͍̦̮̘͕̞̦̘̣̪̔ͤͯ̓͟f͒̑̎ͣ́̄͟͝҉͖͎̬̗̣̖͖̱͉̜̙͔͎̖̻̦̙̻͔į͖͇̫̘̲̳̘̟̙̥͙̦̰̲̫̻ͩ͐̍̋͆̓ͦ̄͂͊̉̅͠͠n̡̽͐̇̊ͤͬ͛ͬͬͬ̐̚̚͜͏̧̭͙̬͕͔͉.̍͗̎ͤ̄ͮͨ̃ͬ̄̌͏̣̳͈̬" "f̵̋ͬ͊̏̅͏͚͎̤̻u̸̲̟͔͖̠̟̭̯̠̦͉͖̰ͨͪ̿͋̓͑ͫ̅͟n̛̩͎̯̯̰͙̘͔͚̟̝͍̈́̇ͫͨ̆ͩͣ̎ͮ̂̑ͮ̒̀̒͑͗͂̚͞d̛̙͇͎͔̥̙̈̽͒́̽͝i̼̤͙̣̰̣̜͓̹͕̙͔̞̣̫̳ͧ̍ͦ̈̓ͭ͐̒̔͑͐̒̄ͥͪ́̍̐̊͘ ̶̟̹̖͓̻̹̻̲̗̥̹̋͌̐̽ͥ͑̒̀͘͜y̸̸̧̺̗͔̹̤̠͙ͨͬ͂͋͆̏̐̌̓̇ͧͧ͝ṫͮͧ͂͋̎̎͊̊ͦͥͣ͜͏҉͇͔̖̣͘͞.̷̙̹̥̳̙͔̪̭̭̯ͭ̃ͫ͊͌̽ͤ̍̋ͫ̒ͫ͑̇͆̽͗͡͞͞" "Ձ̳̗͙̹̬̤̲̼̉͑ͦ̄ͦ̔̈̀̄̈́͆̉̀̀ͅե̶̸̵̨̝̜͚͎̳̜͙̩͓͚̲͙͖̪̞̬͓͕ͮ̏́ͦ͐́̃̌ͯ̓ͨ̔ͯ͐̂ͫ͞ր̏́ͬ͑̈̓͗͊̚͢͡͏̸̫̱̣̱̜͕ ̢̤̩͙͍̯̣̻͙̬͍̣̳̣̞̬̝̦̄͛ͤͦͤͤ̒̓̑̆͡͝վ̢̥̹̗͚̬̤͎̟͓͎̥̤̈́̄̐̄ͬͤ̃ͦ͒ͥͨ̆̈͆̔͌̈ͨ͆͢͟͠͝ͅե̾̂͐ͭ̄ͨ̓̀̕͏͙̺̥͚͙͓̺̠̫̥ր̷̨̖̩̦͔̻͎̥͇̞͇͓̰͍̪͔͚̩͈̮̓̏̂̉͌̄̅̔̉ͫͥͥ͌ͮ̾̍͆ͤ͢͡ջ̗͇̤ͤ̍ͤ̿̍̅͘̕͠ը̒ͬ̃̓҉̩͔͖̝͓̙̯͘:̷̽ͪͨ̅̊͋ͯ҉̴͚͇̙̮̝" "আ̴̹͎̯̯̪̭̰͙͉̯̉̈́͋͝ͅপ̸̢̔̎̑͆ͬ̓̍̈̈̓ͩͭ̔ͦ͋̂͒̎̚͏̡͕͇̗̟̩̳͖͔̭͉̳̮͙̝͔̀ͅন̴̵̠̹͙̯̭̘̬̰̘̜͈͈͕ͮ̀ͦͧͮ̎͐̉͛̌̇ͪ̒া̵̨̢̛̙̙͇͔̱̟͇͑̈́ͬͤͬ̅ͩ͐̆̃ͬ̕ͅর̢̈́ͯ̾ͤͧ̇ͦͥ̇͂ͥ̄̾̐ͣ̂ͬ̚̚҉͍͎̳͔͔͎͖̗̠̥̺̼͖ ̴̶̢̪̖̰̤̲̮̺͇͉̰̙̻̙̮̾̉ͥ̿͑͗ͩ͊͗͊ͧ͠শ̴̠͎̱͕̫̳̙̻ͬ̉̓ͨͯͧ̎̽ͫ͋́̀͡ͅে̶̵̪̹̯͍̝̣͎̙͈ͮ́͌͑̐͗ͫͭ̀̏͘͢ষ̸̡͓̞̘̠ͣͯͪ̔͗̓̋̅͆̎̇ͬ́͢ͅ.̵̞̬̥̝̠͓͍͙͎̘͈͕̱̹̱̬̲͉ͩ̆̇̌ͫ͊͑̾̂ͧ͌ͪ̓̋̆̏̚͡" "Ȧ̵̡̩̫̹͔͕̱͎̗̮̼͆͛̀̅̿ͭ̃̿̃̅̑̒͐͋̎ͧ̋̚̕n̵̘̼̟̣̘̯̪̺̥͍̻͔̭̫̙̟̎̓̇͛̂̓͊̄͒ͭͨ͋̓̾ͩͫ́͠ͅg̷̷̸̨͉͍̤̠̟͓̳̻̗̟̯̹͍̱͉̑̔̀̈̃̓͑͜ ̶̧̨̬̖̬̖̩̟̮͖̜ͩͩͨ̈́̒ͣ͂̔͟͝i̶̡̢͉̺͎̭͇͕̭̯ͤ̌̎ͪͧ̏ͩm̵̢̬̦͇̩̫̖̰ͤ̽ͨ́o̧̻̯̗̹̣̘̿ͫ͆̍̽͗̅͡n̨͙̱̘̘̬̮̬̦̭͖̯̰͙̳̬̞͈͋ͫ͗ͨ̈ͭ̇ͬ̊̈̋ͩ͆̀́͜g̢̜̖͔̳͆̎ͫ͛ͭ̔̾ͭ̀̕͜ ̵̷̴̛̭̣̩͚̺̝̣̻̠̗͚͕̈́ͫͤ̄̈́̏ͧ͐͗ͮ͊́ͩ͑̓̅͝k̟̮̥̭̮̳͎͔̍ͮͤͤ̒͑̿̍̊́a̴̦̱͙̹̝̬̭̽͆͆̿̀͟t̡̖͖̗̠̟͚̲̳̋́ͯͥ͊ͯ̑ͫͦ̈́̑̍̓͞á̵̡͍͙̖̻̺̬͔ͥ̅̈́̓̎̚͞p̵̴̡̞̪͚̙͙̼̯͕͖̠͖͓ͣ̾̄ͥͯ̂ͣ̿ͥ͗̃̒̆̂̅ͮ͒̅̄͜u̾ͬͯ̃ͥ̉ͦͤ͑͂̓̀ͪ͑͌̈̉͘̕͢҉̛̰̬̱͕̦͙̗͔s̸̪̞͈̠͖̣̮̳̫̗̤͈͖͚̞̲̝̰̟̆̊ͮͨ͆̓̃͂͗͌̉̃̾ą̺̩͖̦͚̩̯͉͕̻̙͉̀̍͌ͫͧ͛͒ͯ̐̐̋̀̚͘͡n̮̮͙͍̥̑͆̓̄͗̓ͨͤ̿͋ͦ͌̌ͣ͂ͬ̋̃͘͜.̶̶̠̣̮͔̟͙͎͖̦̫̰̥̗ͦ͐͂͋̈͌͋̅ͦ͗̋̎ͨ̒̒̋ͪ̚͟͠" "τ̨̡̘̦̱̮̬͎͎̼̣̟̞̯̜͍̪̘̦ͤ̓͌̃̆̌̈́́͠έ̷̱̳͈̩͔͚̻͈̭͈̤̝̦̲͙̟̭̠̔̾͊͐̈́̀̈ͬͣ́̎̿́͝λ̷̨̢̰͍͍͔̦̖̟̻̖͕͇̜̩̘͂̔̃ͭ̓̓ο̡̡̝̟̫̖̠̻̬̖͍̟̩̟͉͙̟͙̞͑̉͑̑̀͜͝ς̷̷̪͙̘̞̲̤͉̰̭̣̮̝̞̬ͩͬ͆ͯ̃ͩͯ͗ͧ͑ͪͦͩ̍̈́ͫ́́͡ ͔͕̲̟͉̤̳̠̮͔̪̹͍̻͇͍͚̗͛̓̽̊ͦ͒̋́̇͡σ̧̡̥͕̤͔̻̫̰͚̖͚̟̩̬͙̪̤̞̪̓̾̆̈͐͒ͭ̊ͨͣ̆ͤ̽ͫ͋ͯ̀́͘α̡͚̟͓̥͎̞̣̭͆̂̐̈̆̒̆̒ͧ̐ͩ̋͆̆̂̂ͬ̚͟͞͞ς̴̴̛̰̩̦̹̫̻͂̒ͤͪͩ̈́ͥ.̶̸̷̝̮̠̻͓̻̙ͮ̈ͦ̋ͦ̎̊͛ͣ͑̍̏̾̔̚͢"

The car stops and Zalgo emerges from it in all his twisted glory.

Repair the chair via magic. Conjure several more chairs, as well.
5. You do the magic like a pianist, your fingers dancing in the air. Repairing a chair is not enough, you make it better. Softer stuffing, hydrofobic coating and more ergonomic form. Much better. And then magical equivalent of ctrl+c ctrl+v few times. That ought to pay back few times over. In case you break another chair. Your debt is certainly paid. You even get served a nice looking meal!

Go outside and look for something to do.
3. When you arrive to the parking lot you have a feeling you would rather not be here. Eldritch shit is hitting the fan over here.

Peel potatoes and send Elephant Parade a poisoned meal made out of them!
5. You peel potatoes blindlingly fast and nobody objects when you quickly prepare a mean meal out of them. You hear someone produced a bunch of very nice chairs out of thin air over the mess hall, so you offer your fine meal as a payment for such service. With luck on your side, the plate is delivered to your intented recipient.

TheBiggerFish:
  Rolls: 4 6 6 1 5 3 4 1
  MINION: Deformed tentacled golden statue of a man, with anger issues.
  ENEMY: Zalgo

Salsacookies:
  Rolls: 2 4 3 2 4 5 2 1 1
  MINION: 2 chemists and engineers.

crazyabe:
  Rolls: 2 5 2 6 3 6 3 2 6 6
  TASK: Peeling potatoes

Whisperling:
  Rolls: 6 6 2 1 6 1 3 3 1 2

Elephant Parade:
  Rolls: 3 3 4 1 1 1 2 5 6 4
  ITEM: Mean meal

Waiters:
  Dustan Hache
  Nunzillor

Rules:
  • Roll for your action is picked from your roll queue, using the leftmost number first. When a roll is used in this way, you automatically gain another to keep length of queue same.
  • You can pick any roll at anytime, but will lose the dice permanently from your queue. So every free pick is one die less in your queue.
  • Supernatural and impossible feats can be performed only by picking die with 5. Next roll determines its quality.
  • More dice can be gained by splitting a die that's not 1 or 6. Lowest number takes place of the split dice and the other goes to end of the queue
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: February 08, 2016, 06:40:03 am »

Go for a jog. A very fast jog designed to get me away from eldritch nasties.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: February 08, 2016, 07:10:54 am »

grab the 6 in the forth place, finish peeling.
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: February 08, 2016, 07:53:43 am »

Tentacle Statue:Attack Zalgo!
Me:Attack Zalgo with magic!
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: February 08, 2016, 11:25:25 am »

Politely decline to eat the meal; I have a nasty potato allergy. Leave the mess hall.

this is a real character trait I always had; it is 1000% not metagaming

for real

really

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: February 08, 2016, 11:47:19 am »

Persuade them to assist me without The Master in mind for just a moment
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: February 08, 2016, 12:33:03 pm »

Go for a jog. A very fast jog designed to get me away from eldritch nasties.
6. Yup, the city below suddenly looks extremely inviting. Like you could jog the entire way down there. And you do, for first 200 meters. Then you decide that pace is not fast enough and your shoes are not designed for running, so you stop first car coming your way, pull the door open (and turn the door into gold), pull the driver out (turning his shirt into gold, that ought to be good enough compensation) and sit down (turning steering wheel gold). Then you drive down to the city while ignoring quite few traffic regulations. Whew. Safe.

This is jogging only by very loose definition.

grab the 6 in the forth place, finish peeling.
6. Potatoes are peeled in extremely rapid speed as is bits of skin from your fingers. Then, not having enough of potatoes, you shred them into sticks, boil in oil, add salt, and voilá: enough french fries to feed entire headquarters! Realizing this probably won't be counted as completed task you grab your part of the fries and run away.

Tentacle Statue:Attack Zalgo!
Me:Attack Zalgo with magic!

Statue: 1. The statue attacks Zalgo and gets its arms ripped off by the hand holding dead star.
4. Hmm, since your opponent is using dead stars it is only fair you do the same. Your space magic attack is nowhere as effective as its, but at least it is pretty.

The Candle Whose Light Is Shadow shines bright and light is banished. You can't see a thing.

Politely decline to eat the meal; I have a nasty potato allergy. Leave the mess hall.

this is a real character trait I always had; it is 1000% not metagaming

for real

really
3. No, I insist. Eat it, here's french fries for you as well, it goes nicely down together. You retreat to the door while a really nice chair, table, and your mean meal is bought to you by small swarm of cooks.

Persuade them to assist me without The Master in mind for just a moment
2. No way mate, we have total non-interefence policy.

TheBiggerFish:
  Rolls: 6 6 1 5 3 4 1 3
  MINION: Deformed armless golden statue of a man, with anger issues.
  ENEMY: Zalgo

Salsacookies:
  Rolls: 4 3 2 4 5 2 1 1 1
  MINION: 2 chemists and engineers. Have total non-interference policy regarding Master's plans.

crazyabe:
  Rolls: 2 5 2 3 6 3 2 6 6
  ITEM: French fries

Whisperling:
  Rolls: 6 2 1 6 1 3 3 1 2 5
  ITEM: Possibly stolen car (golden door and steering wheel)

Elephant Parade:
  Rolls: 3 4 1 1 1 2 5 6 4 6
  ITEM: Mean meal

Waiters:
  Dustan Hache
  Nunzillor

Rules:
Old sigs.
Games.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: February 08, 2016, 12:38:43 pm »

Kill Zalgo already!
Preferably five seconds ago!
Then turn the lights back on!
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 33