Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: [IC] Numenera: Return of Fire  (Read 3628 times)

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [IC] Numenera: Return of Fire
« Reply #45 on: March 26, 2015, 11:48:28 pm »

Severo tilts his head slightly to acknowledge Aliana.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 27, 2015, 03:48:54 am »

"If you are searching for a cure I may be one of those traveling with you"
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 28, 2015, 06:01:57 pm »

" This is all very interesting, when do we leave? "
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 28, 2015, 06:33:20 pm »

"A cure? I am afraid we are all looking for different things, but we seem to all be travelling together, if the details add up correctly."

Boxman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 30, 2015, 09:52:48 pm »

Johnathan nodded towards Elora. "Funny you should mention that, I was actually wondering if I perhaps swallowed the snake oil as well, but for now I agree. Let's see how this plays out" He says just before a bear of a man came bursting into the tavern, immediately making himself the center of attention. He was a little off put by the mans dirty appearance, and it showed as he grimaced a bit. Sure he was a bit grimy after travel, but he did always try to avoid most muk piles along the road. This man seemed to just walk right through them. However, once he introduced himself Johnathan's demeanor changed and he gave the man a bright smile. "Trenton Mercator, trader extraordinaire, at your service. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance Mr. Pinwhip. We are indeed the ones looking for said caravan, are you its leader?" He inquired as another adventurer seemingly joined the group. He made a mental note to try and get everyone's name as soon as he could, not that he hadn't already tried that is. "Regardless, me compatriots and I were just introducing each other and having a little chat. Perhaps you'd like to tell us a little more about you and this caravan we will be joining?"

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 05, 2015, 06:17:21 am »

((Bump?))
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]