_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1484 1485 [1486] 1487 1488 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5768792 times)

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Repair and Rescue
« Reply #22275 on: December 28, 2013, 04:39:06 pm »

Milno should be careful about mindfuck. And everyone else should be careful around milno. He is the resident assassin after all.
((Welp, it seems Milno might be getting secret missions to take out unstable/unreliable/dangerous ARM members. If the sharkmist doesn't get to him first of course.
Ivan still isn't dead.
((The Doc keeps him as a pet. In a big durasteel cage.))
Maurice still hasn't opened one of his artifacts. I may have to make it remedy that fact.
((Someone remind me, is that a Nyars box he's referring to? Idiots tells us of a 'small gold triangle vertical line (bag of people)' whatever that is. He also seems to have 'The Glaive', anyone remember what that does?))
There are timmy's Tears that are still unused

Gorat has drawn Timmy near to this location, so that void suit of his is exceedingly dangerous.
((Yep, I gave my last one to Alarith as a gift for a newbie, but (s)he doesn't seem to around much anymore. I wonder if Timmy being near would affect the tear usage.))
There are many "brain dead" former HMRC members, still born or mindless since soon after they awoke. They're not listed as dead, but they don't seem to be around. I wonder if they might come back?
((We could use the manpower really. And it would certainly make planning easier, because having to account for the chance of any of your assets going braindead any any given time makes designing any strategy much harder and complex.))
I wonder, what will the UWM if ARM becomes a true threat? To what lengths will they go?
((Probably very extreme, seeing as how they've got everything to lose here. All their power and privileges, something people are quite fond of most of the time.))
The doctor's Ventilator doesn't feed him normal air. It keeps him supplied with a constant flow of aerosolized, powerful drugs. But for what purpose?
((Maybe to keep back his true nature? To keep whatever is hiding under that deceptive fleshy shell in a constant slumber?))

((A and/or C for the game ideas. Or maybe a combo of those two where you pilot the big machines fighting the monsters, and you have to balance mechanical aspects (what power goes where, what subsystems to use) and piloting aspects (where is the enemy, how could you beat him with your weapons at hand).))
« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 07:48:00 am by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #22276 on: December 28, 2013, 04:40:04 pm »

((I have the original ps1 port of XCOM. Sweet Jesus it's hard.))

Alarith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22277 on: December 28, 2013, 05:32:43 pm »

((RC, I'm still around, I just don't feel like I have much to say.  PW, I'd go with the first option.))
That's why you should always wear a seatbelt kids! You never know when a telekinetic assassin is going to cause your car to crash! Safety first!

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #22278 on: December 28, 2013, 06:27:25 pm »

((As for the condition of Grates immortality, I always assumed that would come up, and I also assumed its a "As long as STEPHEN HAWKING is alive" thing.
Was even gonna threaten Jim with that if things went bad :P))
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #22279 on: December 28, 2013, 07:36:04 pm »

((The Nyars box PW is probably referring to is a little box sealed with tape, with "I'm not coming back" written on the tape. And yes, it's a golden triangle with a vertical line. I've got a spreadsheet of all of the Nyars boxes bought and used. Flint's got an unopened one too, I think. It's not in 'Idiots in Space', though.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22280 on: December 28, 2013, 07:42:51 pm »

Re: Grate's death condition: immortal as long as he doesn't kill himself?))
((I hope it's that simple...))

He also seems to have 'The Glaive', anyone remember what that does?))
((The only time it's been mentioned--by that name, at least--was in one selfie sheet. Weird.))

((As for the condition of Grates immortality, I always assumed that would come up, and I also assumed its a "As long as STEPHEN HAWKING is alive" thing.
((Really.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #22281 on: December 28, 2013, 08:37:58 pm »

((Really.))

((It was intended to be more like: "I'll kill you for [action]!" "I'm the only thing holding Grate together. If you kill me, you kill your "child"))
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #22282 on: December 28, 2013, 09:40:57 pm »

((Wait someone just dismissed THIN MEN as HARMLESS?
Hahahaha play on Classic and watch the critpocalypse begin.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #22283 on: December 28, 2013, 10:08:16 pm »

((Wait someone just dismissed THIN MEN as HARMLESS?
Hahahaha play on Classic and watch the critpocalypse begin.))

((Not to mention that those light plasma rifles have a +10 Aim boost (though whether or not that is applied to aliens wielding it, I'm not sure). Thin men can be accurate as all heck. Also, on Classic and Impossible, they do 2 more damage.

Doesn't help that their poison spit has a 100% to-hit, not matter what, and does guaranteed damage.

I thought Classic was easy, until the first Slingshot mission. The Thin Men (not the surprise chryssalid, that was easy) shredded my people.))
« Last Edit: December 28, 2013, 10:16:17 pm by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #22284 on: December 28, 2013, 10:26:53 pm »

((Interesting info, there.

As far as game suggestions, my first instinct was A, but that's not too terribly different from what we're doing now.  Therefore, I vote B on those three.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #22285 on: December 28, 2013, 10:34:58 pm »

((Oh yeah, and in terms of game suggestion... C. And if not C, then A.

Actually, mix C and A.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22286 on: December 28, 2013, 10:46:50 pm »

((I feel like B would be an interesting choice))
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22287 on: December 28, 2013, 11:00:06 pm »

Spoiler: X-COM Stuff (click to show/hide)
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22288 on: December 28, 2013, 11:47:10 pm »

((XCOM is fun indeed. Also, I know I'm not particularly active here these days, but option B caught my imagination the most, followed by C. :) ))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22289 on: December 29, 2013, 12:05:06 am »

((I would like option B the most, and XCOM is pretty awesome.))
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.
Pages: 1 ... 1484 1485 [1486] 1487 1488 ... 2101