Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 48

Author Topic: Ema: a Story of Gods  (Read 37841 times)

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
Re: Ema: a Story of Gods
« Reply #180 on: May 29, 2018, 09:15:05 pm »

Elmedo heals Chook for an Essence and gives the Lesser Essence to Manannan.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: May 29, 2018, 09:16:05 pm »

Talavars met with the Major God Tachyon Everlord. The Mortal Hero came here without purpose, if not challenge and curiosity. He asked for the God's name, and if there were others like him.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: May 29, 2018, 09:44:17 pm »

”The world has been developing softly in many areas, This Entity think that some areas like diplomacy and dominance have been avoided

Here Tachyon Everlord, take a Greater Essence so that your Magic System can work; X’arilyg gives Tachyon a Greater Essence

Opera Action: Coordinate the Theropod Tribes and their Tribal Chieftains (Called “Alphas”) in a game of strength, wit, and instinct. The “Alphas” Theropods shall perform intensive sparring with each other and a challenge of intellectual wit, were the Great Sagewood is the judge who will determine the “Omega” for the Theropod Tribes. The Omega will be the total-control authoritarian despot of the Theropods, determining the way that the Theropods shall progress, a significant social reform for the Theropods

Spectre Action: The giant swirling cloud will help the Theropods with imperialism and even diplomatic effort, by helping the Theropods expansion so that the Theropod develop territory in both the Anchor and the Brumous Lakes. The Spectre shall mainly make sure that the Theropod play nice with the Drogos, and that they can share the area communally, as it will act as the mouthpiece for the Theropods

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #183 on: May 29, 2018, 09:51:15 pm »

--snicker snack--

Of course the above will only happen when enough essence is provided to put forth the law. For now entertaining the first guest is important!
Mpaïspama sends 1EE to make this happen. Unfortunately, Mpaïspama cannot patronize patronize it

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: May 30, 2018, 12:58:56 am »

Razel feeling like he has nothing better to do decides to heal his aspect Cross cost: 1 essence
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: May 30, 2018, 06:41:03 am »

Ema: a Story of Gods
(OOC)

C̮͚͙̟̞̪̮̤̕̕Y͓̲̤͜C͙̬̦̟̝̦̤̕L̵̥̙̻E̛͖̗̲̲̭͕͙̪̕͜ ̵̡̗̖̺͍̯͓8̴̧͔͉̠̤͇̱:҉̲̦̖͍͡ ̗F̨̻͔͕̖Á͍̯͍̗̦ͅT̵͍̜̭̼̞E̛̛͚͇͕͚͚̪̺͕

"͈͍̞̥̗Ṯ͔̭ṵ̺̲͈͕̦͙͇̬r̮͈͍̳̬̘̥̬n͚̬̯ ̥̱̘̣͎͍T͍̮͍͎͎ͅu̯̫̖͈r̥̥̳̤̙̼͚̲n̻̱̺̦ ̬̣ͅT̠̘͎̲̖̰̳u̘͎̬̥̼̟̯r͔̺͙̮n̝̝͍̦̤̻̖̺ͅ ̮͙̣̦̺t̲̪͚̜̜h̩͔̖̰e̪̲̫̱̺̟̤ ̼̱̮̳̗W͙̙ͅh͈̼̟̝̭̯̺e̦͔̟̤e̖̫̬͇̹͍̜̗l̲̤͖̣̖.̹̬̣̫̣
̞͈͔̥̼͖̥̜T̠̝͔h͙̝̥̩̝̺̗̗e̳̪͓ ̮̣̣C̣͍̰ͅy͇͙̺c̮l̞̞̫̫͈͙̻e̤̖̭͍̦̺̝̙ ̘̝͚̺E͔̘̻͈̲̞̘̠t̼̗̠̰̩̺͚e̳̼̮͍̮r̳̦̩͇̝̹n̪͕͇a̟l̠̭.͇̺̫
̼̜̲̭̻̥͔E̱͎̖̪͉̪v͍̤̦̤̱e̜̭̗r̲͎̲͓͍c͓̭̬h͎͚̗̯̲̰̹̦a͕͍̹̼̺̫̯͖ṉͅg͔̻͓̘̮̘̪̟i̼̻͔̬̮̻̯̭n͕̼̝͚̝͉̠̳̺g̘.͕̜
̥͙̪I̱̥͚̯͙t̳͚̙̘͎ ̪̣̤͖t͓u̥͔͔̙͍ͅr͇̺̼̠n͉̝̻̩̟s̰̝̩̣͈͈,̜̹ ̮͖̫̘̘a͇̟̝̼̖̹͙̤n̟̬̖͓̱̲̩d̰ ̦̣͓͚t͈̘͕u̟͉̘͎̰̫̜͚ṛ̤͙̫n͍̞̰̮s͚̘̯̞̖͖ ̹̣̗̖̰̣͖̥͚a̭̮̻̜̱̤̫͈n̰̲͍̱͙͉̤̼̱ḓ͓̺̤̫ͅ ̝̥̠t̩̦u̪͍r̜̺̻͇̙ͅn̯̲̟̙̦̥s̥̹̯͖̼.̹̩̠̗
̮͈͖̯̲A̠n̦d̗͇͖̮͓͍̭̤̰ ͔͎͙͍̣̬̜̘b̟͈͕͓̯̜̱ͅr̯̲͔̗̠̹̞̼̼e̺̰̬̳̫̣a͖̱̼̯̜̳̦ͅk̝̗̠̜̩͎̼̤s̗̮.̥͈͉̳̜̣̩ͅ
̞̟̯̣̱̺̘̜S̜̤͎̬̘̫i̼̮͎̣̹̻n̜̼͓̖̙̬̣̠g̠̝͚̯̰͕͙ ̼̗͉̤̝͎̤t̲̺̳̩͈͇͍h̙e̞̺̙̪͈̭ ̱̪͔e̗̦̝͇̲̹͇l̦͓̘e̟̤̝̗͍͍̙͖g̹͎͈̮̳͎y̳̘̤ ̯͈̦̻͖̗o͚͍͔̠̟̰̰f̤̘̫̮͚͎̳̤ ̪̤͉̩d̗̬i͔͔͈̰̳͙̝̪s̺̟̠̭̳̩a͚̱̣p̟p͔̦̬̦̘e̳͎̠̬̹̥̝͉a̜͉̘̦̦̲̻r̻̺̲a͕͈̥̯n̥̭͈̣͈c̟͕e̬.͔̯̦̟͈
͈͔̜̹͈Ṣ̻͎̳̠i͎̠̭̳̰̠n̻̞̝͕̠͓g̗͖̺͎ ͎f̥̩o̹̞͎̜r̟̰̻̻̙ ̫̳̦̻̳͕̰y̥̲̰̠ͅo̺̘͈͔͙u̳̙ ̪̞̟̯̰̥̟̠̝a̰̞̯͈͓͚̬r̮̟̦͖͉̠e̯̰͓̞̞ ͕̣͇n͕̦̦̦̲͈̬̯oͅt͚̘̜͎̹̗̫̻h̺͓͔͍̙͕̯ͅi̝̬̼n͈͓͔g̥͈̖̦̖͚ͅͅ.̘̝
̲͉͔N̲̯̜̲o̞̹̼͉͙̥t͉̜ẖ̰̖̘͚̜͚i̫̜n̲͍̼͓̠̺̯g̤̰̤ ͈̘͔͚͓͕b̝̻̻͍͖̯ͅe͈̞̖̰̪̻̩̣͈f̟͙̗̯̹̳̖̲o̼͔̼͙̹̖̬r̩̳e̩͍ ̰̹͇̖̤F̤͓a̱̲͕̦̫̮͕ṱ̭͇͉̞͚͓e̬̠͔͓̳̗͕͕.͙̬"͇̱̱͇̼̼

The Slab of Destiny is empty for the Eight Cycle...

Well. I didn't expect that. I will be taking over narration for this turn.

First off, five new Gods entered the universe Ema.
Kel, Great Creator of Metal, Mountains and Caverns.
**/*****/**/*, Ascended One of Teleportation, Theft/Kidnapping and Love/Greed.
Acter Nobody, Ascended One of Improvement.
Eris and Discordia, Other One of Chaos.
And finally, Inanis Dominus. Other One of Endings, Rebirth and Outcasts.

Inanis Dominus crushed the Die hidden in its core. An impossible artifact. Something a God shouldn't be in possession of.

"T͚̙̫̦̫͍̰͜H̴̲͞E̳̤̜̱̗ ̛̥̼͙̩̰͇̬͞D̨̳̬͢͞I̛̳̞̮Ẹ͖̳̰̣͘͞ ̢̠͇T͏̡͕͙͎̜H͓̙E҉̣̥͍͕ ̬̤͖̦D̨̬̺̟I͓̣̞͢E͎̱̦̯̙̻ ̭̯̹T̙̻̼̖̳̤̻H͏͍̫̬̜͙̖E̶̦͕̺̭͍̩͇̣ ̼̠͚̭̖͎̥̲͞D͏̰̼̺͇̞͔͙I̸͎͕̮̮̮̞̻ͅE̡҉͔̤̜
̴̺̰̫̜D͓̜̳͍͎͖͙͜͝I͙͖̜̤͈̟E̟͇̱̺͜D̵̢̛͓͙͓̬Į̬̱̩͉̪E̵̴̗̥̲͍͎͔̰̤̘͡D̷̦͙̙̖͖͖͈͈̟͟͢I҉͏̱̰̠E͓͕̗̹͠D̡̪̝͖̼̙͙I͡҉̴̩͈̹E͙̳̯̯D̠̥̯I͏̡̗͎̹̰̞̝͙́ͅÉ̛̟̲̪̯̞̲͡D̙̖̝̗̦̬̤Í̯̮E҉͚̫̘͔ͅD̸҉̭̗̳̙͇̫̱͈̱I̷͎̦̮Ę̸̥̫͍͍́"

The Primordial Fate's presence envelopped Ema. Its Will absolute. Its Change unstoppable.

Acter Nobody became a Primordial God.

"T̮̯͘H̯̹̞͈̖E̴̢͕̥̙̠̣̘͚͢ ̨͈̻̗̞͍̻͎͓̖A̴̴͉̦̠̣̺̖̯͓̞͠Ŕ̰̻̘͔͈̲̣̳R̵̪̲̲͇̤̪͇̕I҉͇͎V̢͖͇̩̝̫͙̘̠͘Ą̷̦̱̲L̷̠̹̯̯͜ ̟͘͟Ò̤͇F̧̖͇̗̬̹̥̹͟ ̞̺̫̟͉͎̯̥͟T̵͏̭̙͔Ḩ̥̝̥̣̩̗͍͢͝E̖ ̛͙̰̣̼̪O̲̮̩͙̲͔̝N̮͈̟̹̹̫̞͈͖͠E̷̸̞̣̮͓͇̳͓ ̜̠̞̹̙͍͓̲͙͟T̨͜ͅH̝̼͘A̴̪̝̩͎̞̺͘͝T͏̲̲̟̜̮͇̯̜ ͝ͅW͓̝̦̹̮̬͖̬̠I͍͔̘̥͓̱̦T̯̻̬Ņ̛͎̭̬͔͙̞͓ͅE̢̪̠͜S̯͓̘̦̮̭S̳̱̫̩͇͔͡Ę̵̭̹́D̶̻̱̰̦͢͝ ̹̼͕̼͎̤̼̘́͟S̶̴͕͍̗H͍̖̜̱͕A̮̫̮̞L̛̫̣̭̦̥̯̼L͕̳̥̝̩̤̝̠͢͡ ̧͚̫͓̜̭̣̩̬̤B̬̬̥̲̦͕ͅE̲͚ ̷̩̰͙̮̤A̛̻͟ ̶̢̯̯̻̲͈̦̩̕ͅB̘̯͉͟͝͝L̢͉̺E҉̻͍̬̤́S̘̘͢͝S̲̕Í̶̞͕̺̺̱̻̲̀ͅN̷̷̞̫̲̜͖͓G̀҉̴̥͖̞̳̼̠"

The Decimarch is suddenly crushed by an invisible force, unable to act.

------Gasnareth Imrep------

Gasnareth Imrep mysteriously found itself exactly where he wished: in the Realm of the Other One Aiwibhttjoikuboneschwëltom!ernauocks. The God asked to the intruder: What is it you wish, to disturb my slumber?

Gasnareth also created several plants and creatures.

Spoiler: Spikereed (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Whistlwood (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Bloodroses (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sun Hawks (click to show/hide)

------The Fate of Cross------
Ma'Rook: [4]
Razel: [2]

Before Razel could recall Cross, Ma'Rook appeared before Cross, furious and vengeful.
Ma'Rook: [30]
Cross: [8]
Cross has been struck down

In a single blast of divine energy, Ma'Rook erased Cross before anyone could even pinpoint its location. It then devoured the Aspect, and decided to now become a God of War too. Afterward, he became the patron of the Lifetwister.

------Ma'Rook ------

Still in the Other Plane, Ma'Rook then created a Greater Servant and cast a Disaster on the Chickens.

turning their feathers blood red, increasing their strength dramatically, making them have a thirst for the blood of other chickens, and infectious

------Razel------

Razel created a Magic Artifact that he gifted to insane Ema.

The Rug twisted and screamed, and grew many limbs and heads, turning into a Greater Abomination that fell on the World.

------Manannan Silverhand------

Manannan Silverhand created a Lesser Law affecting the Brumous Lake with the help of Elmedo. He then told of the Law to all the Chickens present.

------Lifestealer------

Lifestealer created a species of plants, the Mimic Beans, which he spread around Torus.

Then he uplifted the Sharp Foxes, who were not very numerous.

Finally he moved to the Mortal Plane to appear to the Foxes and tell them of the Law of Dance Battles he just created.

------Elmedo------

Elmedo healed Chook Guevera with 1 Essence.

------Tachyon Everlord------

With the help of X'arilyg, Tachyon Everlord had enough power to forge a Quintessence and create a System.

------X'arilyg------

X'arilyg secretly created a new Lesser Law over all the Torus Continent.

He then gave his Servants their orders:
Opera:
Coordinate the Theropod Tribes and their Tribal Chieftains (Called “Alphas”) in a game of strength, wit, and instinct. The “Alphas” Theropods shall perform intensive sparring with each other and a challenge of intellectual wit, were the Great Sagewood is the judge who will determine the “Omega” for the Theropod Tribes. The Omega will be the total-control authoritarian despot of the Theropods, determining the way that the Theropods shall progress, a significant social reform for the Theropods

Spectre:
The giant swirling cloud will help the Theropods with imperialism and even diplomatic effort, by helping the Theropods expansion so that the Theropod develop territory in both the Anchor and the Brumous Lakes. The Spectre shall mainly make sure that the Theropod play nice with the Drogos, and that they can share the area communally, as it will act as the mouthpiece for the Theropods

------NPC Gods------

The NPC-God Helyx used its powers to expand the Ocean with 1 Essence. It also created several some fish with its remaining energy.

------Votes------

Quote from: Votes
Helyx (NPC): [3] (Mpaïspmapma, Ma'Rook)
Manannan Silverhand (Maximum Spin): [1] (Elmedo)
Elmedo the Afflatus (Sl4cker): [1] (Manannan)
X'arilyg (shadowclaw777): [2] (Tachyon)
Gasnareth Imrep (crazyabe): [1] (Razel)
Razel the Beast of Battle (darkwarlock3): [1] (Gasnareth)
Tachyon Everlord (Rahx): [2] (X'arilyg)
Ma'Rook (Roboson): [1] (Helyx)

« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 03:26:57 pm by Nakéen »

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: May 30, 2018, 06:41:39 am »

CARVER TURN

The Carver is unmoving...

------On the Torus Continent------

Opera and the Theropods:
The Great Sagewood accepted to be the judge of the competition that would determine the Omega.

After a lengthy competition, the natural-born Hero Kuskor became the new Omega of the Theropod Tribes. He immediately created the Kuskorite Empire.

The Kuskorite Empire expanded a lot, creating settlements to the Anchor. They had cordial relationships with the Drogos.

The Maoths and the Shaped: Lifetwister's Spawns:
Following the tragedy of the Brumous Lake, the Maoths underwent a great revolution. Forming Oamoak, the Maoth Republic, they grew and expanded beyond the Cornfield.

Lifetwister: [10]
Scariest Crow: [6]
The Scariest Crow has been struck down
The Lifetwister also killed the Scariest Crow before it could heal, and gave birth to many spawns. These spawns, now named the Shaped, were an integral part of Oamoakan society. They were the shield and sword of the peaceful Maoths.

A Hero was born among the Maoths. Wise and blessed with great intelligence, he was named Uatha the Sage.

The Catgoo's Fate:
The Catgoo eventually found its way to the Dread Mountain, where it was absorbed by the Errthns and the local flora.

The Gremnears:
The Gremnears lived peaceful lives in Razel's jungle. They kept growing, forming an even greater and harmonious tribe.

Among them was born Latalia, a natural-born Hero. Blessed with great perception, it is said she could hear the voice of plants and knew the jungle better than anyone.

The Drogos:
Talavars, having obtained answers, returned to the Drogos. With the knowledge of Mind and Matter, he caused the Drogos to see an exponential growth.

Now renamed the Magic Kingdom of Darselav, they were the only ones to know and use magic. They didn't share the secret to the Theropods, whom they didn't trust.

The Errthns:
Like the other civilizations, the Errthns made a massive leap forward thanks to a natural born Errthn Hero named Rrua. With its high sensitivity, it could hear and speak to the spirits of the Dread Mountain.

With their help, he led the Errthns forward.

Chook and the Spirit Chickens:
A disaster befell on the Spirit Chickens once more, and many Chickens died as a result. Once more, Chook stepped forward and eradicated the infected... or so he thought.

Smart infected Chickens managed to hide among the population, and other left to form their own country.

With the help of Chook, the Chickens cured their cat-infection. The Foggy Beans only slowed down the global speed of healing. The new Chickens though, didn't heal their new "Blessing", seeing themselves as the future of Chickenkind. Apart from this, the Chicken grew very rapidly.

The infected Chickens formed another country in lands outside the Cornfield, naming it the Kingdom of Werchiko. They often secretly raided the Free Republic to kidnap inhabitants.

A Hero was born in the Free Republic: Kawabawak, the strongest and most zealous Chicken of the Free Republic.
A Hero was born in the Kingdom of Werchiko: Balcoka, the strongest Chicken ever born.

The Sharp Foxes:
The newly uplifted Sharp Foxes left to find other Mortals. They came across the peaceful Gremnears, and taught them many games.

The Chicken-Theropod War:
The Theropods arrived to the Brumous Lake, and were met by Chikku Sword-armed Chikanous Crusaders. This sparked the first real war between civilizations.

The Kuskorite Empire, defeated, came back full force with the Spectre at their head.
The Free Republic, sensing the threat, recruited the help of the Werchoko Kingdom.

Spectre: [3]
Chook: [9]
The Spectre has been wounded

Kawabawak: [7]+1 (Chikku Sword)
Balcoka: [9]+1 (Chikku Sword)
Kuskor: [6]
Kuskor has been wounded

The two Chicken Heroes waltzed in the battlefield, sowing carnage in their path. The Spectre and the Omega were also respectively wounded by Chook and the Heroes, which forced the Kuskorite Empire to retreat as the Chicken shouted GALLUS VULT.

Filled with Freedom, the Chicken Alliance decided to press on the attack and eliminate the Kuskorite Empire.

------Other Places------

Nakyr:
The Greater Abomination Nakyr walked the world, but didn't came across the Torus Continent... yet.

Reefwalker:
Reefwalker followed its duties, spreading coral on the ocean's floor.

Herz:
Herz decided to stand guard at Ascension's Peak. No Mortal attempted the climb this Cycle.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 06:43:44 am by Nakéen »

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: May 30, 2018, 06:42:02 am »

Current Hierarchy

------PRIMORDIAL GODS (1QE / 2GE)------
Acter Nobody (Glass) [Standing:10] [In Divine Plane, Realm]

------MAJOR GODS (1GE / 1E)------
Ma'Rook (Roboson) [Standing:8] [In Other Plane, Realm]
Lifestealer (FallacyofUrist) [Standing:2] [In Mortal Plane]
Tachyon Everlord (Rahx) [Standing:6] [In Divine Plane, Realm]
X'arilyg (Shadowclaw777) [Standing:6] (1DC) [In Other Plane, Realm]

------MINOR GODS (1E / 1LE)------
Gasnareth Imrep (crazyabe) [Standing:4] (2DC) [In Divine Plane, Realm]
Manannan Silverhand (Maximum Spin) [Standing:2] [In Divine Plane, Realm]
MPaïspmapma (Kilojoule Proton) [Standing:2] [In Divine Plane, Realm]
Elmedo the Afflatus (Sl4cker) [Standing:4] [In Divine Plane, Realm]
Razel the Beast of Battle (darkwarlock3) [Standing:3] (1DC) [In Other Plane, Realm]
Helyx, Great Creator of Oceans, Evolution and Chaos (NPC) [Standing:6] [In Mortal Plane]
Aiwibhttjoikuboneschwëltom!ernauocks aka Ivy (IcyTea31) [Standing:2] [In Other Plane, Realm]
Kel (Iridium64) [Standing:1] [In Divine Plane, Realm]
Eris and Discordia (randomgenericusername) [Standing:1] [In Other Plane, Realm]
Inanis Dominus (Dustan Hache) [Standing:1] [In Other Plane, Realm]
**/*****/**/* (The_Two_Eternities) [Standing:1] [In Divine Plane, Realm]
Mavnon (micelus) [Standing:1] [In Other Plane, Realm]

The Slab of Prophecies

Spoiler: Active Prophecies (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Fulfilled Prophecies (click to show/hide)

State of Ema

The Primordial Fate's presence is gone.
The Decimarch is free once more.
Ema is back to her senses.
The Carver is back.

"What... happened? I think I spaced out. Uh?"

Strain: Unknown (??)

Spoiler: Civilizations (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Heroes (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Mortals (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Creatures (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Plantlife (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 03:11:34 pm by Nakéen »

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: May 30, 2018, 06:42:23 am »

State of Ema part2

Spoiler: Servants (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Artifacts (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Laws (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 31, 2018, 02:54:44 am by Nakéen »

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: May 30, 2018, 06:51:49 am »

- -
...what just happened?
[checks board]
Um, Ema, I think there’s been a mis...
[thinking]
- -
Inanis, I believe I told you this was a horrible idea.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: May 30, 2018, 06:58:01 am »

"I understand your anger with me, but hanging on to that memento was like a mark of upon me. I would rather use it to aid another, than be tempted to selfishness and destruction. Ema, I hope you will forgive me for my transgression."
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: May 30, 2018, 07:00:14 am »

Mavnon is quietly sipping tea.

"Actor dear, I believe this is the sort of situation that involves 'high and mighty judgements.'"

Mavnon looks around. "Oh. And we're not in the Waiting Room. How odd."

She then calls out to Ema. "Do you need a massage dear? Perhaps some afternoon tea?"
« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 07:17:35 am by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: May 30, 2018, 07:19:07 am »

*sigh*
- -
Ema, if there is anything I can do to make this next cycle easier for you, I will gladly do so.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: May 30, 2018, 07:43:38 am »

"Actor dear, didn't she mention mortals being a particular strain to her? Not that I'm advocating an extermination campaign. I'm far too above that, but if you're willing to listen to my idea, I do have something to say...."
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: May 30, 2018, 07:45:48 am »

"Acter, what the fuck did you just do?! And now you're a Primordial God? This has to be a joke, right?!" "...Whatever that was, it wasn't pretty. You damaged Ema. I don't know why would you do that to Ema just for power or essence, but I'll stop your plans, whatever they are!" "This was part of that plan you had with Innanis, right? I bet you're going to try to blame Innanis for it, but I know it was you!" "Yet, we can't do anything because of our status as a minor god. We need to unite the gods to fix the damage and whatever future plans this Acter guy has!"
« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 01:55:45 pm by randomgenericusername »
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 48