Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 229 230 [231]

Author Topic: Space Thread  (Read 285931 times)

Robsoie

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McAngry
    • View Profile
Re: Space Thread
« Reply #3450 on: April 27, 2024, 04:10:08 am »

Quote from: chatgpt
Scully: Mulder, I know you love a good conspiracy theory, but I'm not sure where you're going with this one. Black holes are a scientific mystery, not a government cover-up.

Mulder: Hear me out, Scully. Think about it. Black holes challenge everything we think we know about physics. Maybe they're intentionally being kept mysterious to hide something bigger.

Scully: What exactly do you think is being hidden, Mulder? Black holes are perplexing because they push the boundaries of our understanding, not because of some elaborate cover-up.

Mulder: What if there's a whole new branch of physics that's being concealed? Imagine the implications if we could harness the power of a black hole or understand their true nature.

Scully: That sounds like science fiction, Mulder. The laws of physics as we know them are based on rigorous observation and testing. Black holes are a puzzle precisely because they challenge these laws, not because they're part of a grand conspiracy.

Mulder: But isn't it strange that we know so little about them? It's like there's a deliberate effort to keep us in the dark.

Scully: Sometimes, Mulder, the unknown is just that - unknown. It doesn't mean there's a conspiracy behind every cosmic phenomenon. Our job is to uncover the truth, not create wild theories.

Mulder: Fair point, Scully. Maybe I'm just seeing shadows where there are none. But mark my words, there's more to black holes than meets the eye.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Thread
« Reply #3451 on: April 30, 2024, 02:17:27 am »

Reminds me that I need to finish watching the X-files.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?
Pages: 1 ... 229 230 [231]