Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 34

Author Topic: MacNewbie Pack v0.10.3 with DF 42.04  (Read 318916 times)

fricy

• Bay Watcher
  • [DFHACK:ZEALOT]
    • View Profile
Re: MacNewbie Pack v0.9.8a with DF 40.10 - TWBT edition
« Reply #165 on: September 04, 2014, 02:25:18 am »

Anyone know how to remove an individual pending change from the pending change list?
You can clear all pending changes with (CMD-E), File-Menu-Clear Pending or by clicking the icon with the red minus sign in the pending changes dock. To clear one change, you have to remove that change from the grid. (click the profession again)
Or how to prevent Dwarf Therapist overwriting my in-game-set custom professions with the custom profession I have set up in Dwarf Therapist to group labors?
File-Import Professions from DF.

sty

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: September 04, 2014, 09:52:46 pm »

A small new 'feature' creeped in on the 0.9.8a; whenever I now try to resize the window on my secondary screen, the screen jumps to primary screen. A bit annoying when starting up :)

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: September 04, 2014, 10:04:42 pm »

That might be due to [PRINT_MODE:STANDARD] (although it's probably an SDL problem, not a DF-specific problem, since the version of SDL that comes with DF is very outdated). You could try changing STANDARD to 2D (in DF/data/init/init.txt), or replace libs/SDL.framework with the one from SDL 1.2.15 (you'll want SDL-1.2.15.dmg - be sure to make a backup of the original library). Edit: I believe this pack already includes SDL 1.2.15.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 10:06:24 pm by lethosor »
DFHack - Dwarf Manipulator (Lua) - DF Wiki talk

There was a typo in the siegers' campfire code. When the fires went out, so did the game.

mifki

• Bay Watcher
  • works secretly...
    • View Profile
    • mifki
« Reply #168 on: September 04, 2014, 10:08:46 pm »

A small new 'feature' creeped in on the 0.9.8a; whenever I now try to resize the window on my secondary screen, the screen jumps to primary screen. A bit annoying when starting up :)

Try SDL framework from here http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=9215

pmmeyourfortress

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: September 05, 2014, 09:33:42 pm »

Anyone know how to remove an individual pending change from the pending change list?
You can clear all pending changes with (CMD-E), File-Menu-Clear Pending or by clicking the icon with the red minus sign in the pending changes dock. To clear one change, you have to remove that change from the grid. (click the profession again)

There's no grid cell for profession name change though.

Or how to prevent Dwarf Therapist overwriting my in-game-set custom professions with the custom profession I have set up in Dwarf Therapist to group labors?
File-Import Professions from DF.

But that doesn't let me change the labors on the dwarf but keep the original profession name.

I can "Set custom profession name" (which changes the name) or "Clear custom profession name" (which changes the name to DEFAULT) , is there an option somewhere to "Leave custom profession name unchanged"?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

fricy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: September 06, 2014, 04:28:16 am »

Did mifki's file fix it for you per chance?

But that doesn't let me change the labors on the dwarf but keep the original profession name.
I can "Set custom profession name" (which changes the name) or "Clear custom profession name" (which changes the name to DEFAULT) , is there an option somewhere to "Leave custom profession name unchanged"?
Hmm, perhaps you can accomplish that with the superlaborz. I'm not sure, splinterz is a better person to ask.

Agent_Irons

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: September 06, 2014, 05:03:35 pm »

You guys are normally so quick with updates, so I'm a little spoiled:

Any progress on a .40.11 update? If it's in the works I can wait, but if you've decided to skip .11 for some reason I can cope with that too.

fricy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: September 07, 2014, 03:13:27 am »

Any progress on a .40.11 update? If it's in the works I can wait, but if you've decided to skip .11 for some reason I can cope with that too.
I'm not sure when will I release, I had an update ready to go, but then Danaris released a dfhack with stonesense, which got me excited, but couldn't get to work, and now I'm not at the a place I can upload from...

pmmeyourfortress

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: September 08, 2014, 07:28:50 am »

Hmm, perhaps you can accomplish that with the superlaborz. I'm not sure, splinterz is a better person to ask.

Ah ok, thank you for your help anyway :)

Agent_Irons

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: September 08, 2014, 10:13:15 am »

I'm not sure when will I release, I had an update ready to go, but then Danaris released a dfhack with stonesense, which got me excited, but couldn't get to work, and now I'm not at the a place I can upload from...
Ooooh exciting. I've never really been able to get stonesense to work. :(

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: September 08, 2014, 05:40:12 pm »

DFHack - Dwarf Manipulator (Lua) - DF Wiki talk

There was a typo in the siegers' campfire code. When the fires went out, so did the game.

fricy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MacNewbie Pack v0.9.9 with DF 40.12 - TWBT edition
« Reply #176 on: September 13, 2014, 10:55:41 am »

Download MacNewbie 0.9.9 from DFFD
Download MacNewbie 0.9.9 from Dropbox

Spoiler: Changelog (click to show/hide)

My Urist Eternal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile