Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6667 6668 [6669] 6670 6671 ... 13313

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14877621 times)

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #100020 on: February 25, 2013, 02:30:46 pm »

inamorata

Yay, new word!  Thank you, the day's improved~

:D Yeah, I really like that word....much more elegant than "lover" or "girlfriend". (Technical note: when applied to a male, the correct form is inamorato).

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #100021 on: February 25, 2013, 02:32:58 pm »

Got two exams back today. 97% on the first, 67% on the second. I'd feel worse about the second one except it was the highest grade in the class.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #100022 on: February 25, 2013, 02:33:20 pm »

Is that Latin or Italian?

If its Latin, then its a cool word I will use. If its Italian, then it sounds a bit too sleazy for me... :P
This is a blank sig.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #100023 on: February 25, 2013, 02:36:42 pm »

English.

Probably stolen from some Latin derived language though.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #100024 on: February 25, 2013, 02:39:04 pm »

Is that Latin or Italian?

If its Latin, then its a cool word I will use. If its Italian, then it sounds a bit too sleazy for me... :P

ROFL...it's English, but derived from Italian:
Quote from: Wikitionary
From the Italian innamorata, the feminine form of innamorato ("lover, boyfriend"), from innamorare ("to make somebody fall in love"), from in- ("in") + amore ("love").

Now I will forver think of Italian as "sleazy Latin". xD

Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile
« Reply #100025 on: February 25, 2013, 02:58:02 pm »

Pfah, Latin is so old-school. Old Norse is where it's at: svássa.

This being Old Norse, it is probably best used when a dominatrix undertone is implied.

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100026 on: February 25, 2013, 03:01:58 pm »

I'm abruptly struck with the proclivity to write a prolixious post of florid, and orphic words, however I'm feeling rather laconic today.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #100027 on: February 25, 2013, 03:03:50 pm »

How sesquipedalianist of you.
This is a blank sig.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #100028 on: February 25, 2013, 03:06:39 pm »

This being Old Norse, it is probably best used when a dominatrix undertone is implied.
Well it's very sibilant, so I suppose it could be sexy whispered into an ear. You'd just have to be careful with that fricative v that you didn't win up spitting on them.

Also, erudite logophiles coalesce!

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #100029 on: February 25, 2013, 03:08:04 pm »

Verily.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100031 on: February 25, 2013, 03:16:57 pm »

Well it's very sibilant, so I suppose it could be sexy whispered into an ear. You'd just have to be careful with that fricative v that you didn't win up spitting on them.
If it's in a dominatrix tone, that's probably expected.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #100032 on: February 25, 2013, 03:17:50 pm »

If it's in a dominatrix tone, that's probably expected.

Especially with some eastern European accent...

*shudders*

;D
This is a blank sig.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100033 on: February 25, 2013, 03:22:18 pm »

I've been listening to MC Frontalot imploring me, via song, to do the Margaret Thatcher, on endless loop.

So much happiness. His stuff makes a good backdrop for sesquipedalian loquaciousness too.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #100034 on: February 25, 2013, 03:24:03 pm »

I've been listening to MC Frontalot imploring me, via song, to do the Margaret Thatcher, on endless loop.

So much happiness. His stuff makes a good backdrop for sesquipedalian loquaciousness too.

Do the Thatcher? You mean rip the heart out of the industrial heartlands of your country and drive the heel of your shoe into it? Hehe.
This is a blank sig.
Pages: 1 ... 6667 6668 [6669] 6670 6671 ... 13313