Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 60

Author Topic: Bay 12 Mafia - Game Over - The Computer's Revenge  (Read 66909 times)

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
Re: Bay 12 Mafia - Day 1 - The Game Begins
« Reply #540 on: September 29, 2009, 05:07:04 pm »

No, web, I'm not. I've answered your question as to why I'm not, and I'm really not sure what else you want me to do.

What's your opinion on RedWarrior0? Scum? Should Alex hammer him?

Come on, Web, you're the one person here I can actually listen to and know that you've got the town's best interests at heart and you aren't doing anything to be helpful. You accused me of being 'laid-back' earlier. Yeah, I was, because it was early on in the day and we'd just gotten a confirmed townie. I know how powerful that is, I've seen it in Paranormal often enough. And we're even better off here, since we didn't even have to lose anyone to confirm you. But now I'm starting to get worried, because the one person who could really be helping us out is refusing to be helpful at all.

Fine, you think I'm scum and everything I've said hasn't changed that opinion. What about everyone else? What about Pandarsenic. You said he's scum. Why? Why should we lynch him and not, say Boksi? What about the others?

Don't let the town shoot itself in the foot, Web. People aren't listening to you because you aren't giving them reason to. I'm willing to listen but you have to give me something to work with.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: September 29, 2009, 05:15:44 pm »

Webadict is scum guys.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: September 29, 2009, 05:35:11 pm »

posting quickly between classes:
Vote RedWarrior. (needs 3 votes to overcome Mr.Person's 5 votes)

Cheeetar is mild too and looking to avoid suspicion more than scumhunt.

Cheeetar and Pandar are also going against the confirmed townies strategy with no reasoning as to why they would do it.

I'm being too mild now? After I was pushing for a lynch of both you and Mr. Person, I've unvoted and now you're convinced I'm too mild?

I'm not going to trust Webadict simply because he's the confirmed townie. He does not know who scum is or not. He is the confirmed townie, which means that everyone knows he's not scum. If Webadict says vote for someone, I'd like him to explain why, because he isn't necessarily right.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: September 29, 2009, 05:38:17 pm »

Webadict is scum guys.
You're not helpful either.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: September 29, 2009, 05:47:30 pm »

Webadict is scum guys.
You're not helpful either.

I'm sick of this day.  Most Mafia GAMES are shorter than this.

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
  • This is toodamn shortto write something meaningful
    • View Profile
    • Osteopatia y Neurotonia
« Reply #545 on: September 29, 2009, 08:55:49 pm »

I'm home... But I have to do a lot of things before going to bed. 

I'm gonna send the kill now unless someone has anything to say before...

We should have enough time to discuss after he flips.
“Eight years was awesome and I was famous and I was powerful" - George W. Bush.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: September 29, 2009, 10:03:11 pm »

I'm home... But I have to do a lot of things before going to bed. 

I'm gonna send the kill now unless someone has anything to say before...

We should have enough time to discuss after he flips.
SOMEONE DIE ALREADY!

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: September 29, 2009, 10:05:06 pm »

I sent the kill a while ago... we just have to wait for the mod.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: September 30, 2009, 06:23:43 am »

MOD: ARE WE ALLOWED A BAH! POST?
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: September 30, 2009, 06:27:22 am »

I didn't kill you Archangel... Stop fucking with this game.

If you don't want to play ask for a replacement.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: September 30, 2009, 06:36:38 am »

I'm just asking a question. I will actually do something when someone's died.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: September 30, 2009, 07:34:16 am »

Anyway... bah posts do not permit you to give any game info or influence the game in any way.

They're just to let people cheer up his team with a non-informative post like "Go Town!", "Go Scum!", etc...

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: September 30, 2009, 08:33:29 am »

I'm trying to befriend everyone? Hardly.

Dakarian, I said that it was no more than idle musing on why a confirmed townie can't see scum, and I said it should be ignored, so fucking ignore it.

Also, Alexhans, don't give me the "going against the mod for no reason" bullshit. I've said why. Your fucking scumbuddy Mr.Person also wants to hear webby's reasoning. I want to know why he accuses me. If I can't even be given the chance to defend myself, or if you lynch me while I'm away at my classes....

Heh, angry are we?

No, I won't let that go.  The time for laughy laughy jokey jokey has long, LONG past.  Now I'm going to hold on to your statement AND take note that applying a little pressure causes you to panic. 

Oh my, lynch you while you are away for classes?  I know I've been able to turn a bandwagon or two this game but one night is a bit much, especially since not a single vote is on you at the moment. 

Well, for now.  Now I think I'll supply the first vote the second the mod finishes that kill.  How's that sound?
Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: September 30, 2009, 08:49:02 am »

I was hoping to see the alignment flip today so I could sleep on it, but oh well.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: September 30, 2009, 09:06:27 am »

why are we suddenly bandwagoning on Redwarrior? i still think that alexhans and Mr. Person are scum, and quite a few people have said the same but no one acts on it :(

To sum up:

After lots of lots of push on Mr. Person, I'm led to believe that his attitude MAY be his personality.  Meanwhile, he explained a few other matters that makes sense of the rest of him.  As such, I've deemed him as neutral: I think we're better off pushing him more later after seeing more from him.  He's not out of the woods, but it's enough to not demand his death from me.. for now.

Without Person being confirmed scum, Alex as scum is crazy.  Thus it's led me to pull from Alex as well.

Reason for that: If Alex was scum and Person was town, Alex would've ruined Toony fast, killed a townie, and greatly help his credibility.  As it stands, he still faces hate from the 'bothscum' camp and even I'm not going to fully confirm him town for failing the bet.  I doubt he's silly enough not to realize that he, as scum, would be better off taking the bet.

Now, there is the possibility of a Alextown/Personscum or Bothscum, but I think we need more info on them first before finishing that off.

Btw, it's best to remove the 'they are scumbuddies' aspect for now: linking two people together as scum early on is dangerous since it may ruin you argument if the link fades away. 

Thus the wagon is away from them for now. 

As for Redwarrior: Meth grabbed the posts I had looked at earlier.  Red active lurks and  hides behind bandwagoning. 

@Cheeetar

Yes, you're being passive, and you're stumbling over your own self.

I'm being too mild now? After I was pushing for a lynch of both you and Mr. Person, I've unvoted and now you're convinced I'm too mild?

Earlier:
1. I'm pretty sure Mr. Person is scum, and I don't know what to assume if he isn't.
Unvote. Vote Mr. Person.

You DIDN'T pull away from them.  In fact, your last talk about how you feel with Alex is suspicion.

You're vote is still on Mr. Person by the way.

So you weren't being passive when you showed you're still after Person.  NOW you are since you're sounding like you stopped going after them while still having your vote on one of them.

You also question dodged me.
Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 60