Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Silverblade The Silvery Fortress Of Revenge (Now a Bloodline)  (Read 1108 times)

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
Silverblade The Silvery Fortress Of Revenge (Now a Bloodline)
« on: January 11, 2009, 03:57:28 pm »

The war all started with the ambush of the fortress of Helmmetal.The army in +iron chain mail+, marched out ready to fight the kobold ambush.Except it wasn't kobolds.It was something much,much worse.
The Werewolves charged at the shocked dwarven army.Their fangs ripped through the unprotected dwarven legs.The beasts continued to rip apart the army while the smiths labored calmly not noticing the screams of pain and the sounds of ripping over the crash of the hammer of dwarven industry.The werewolves finished the remained of the army.The Werewolf king lead this battle.He ripped the head of the genaral and picked up the *Iron spear* he was holding and shoved the spear through the head.He howled.The Werewolf army picked up the weapons of the dead dwarfs and rushed through the gate.Seven dwarves heard the battle and got ready to leave the fortress.All seven of them fled.The fortress of smiths was destroyed and the smiths were inslaved to the power hungary Werewolves.The ones that didn't work were aten alive starting at the feet.After the first two, the Dwarves did exactly what the werewolves commanded.The battles where being won now by the Werewolves.
      The 7 dwarves that lived fled to the Shady hill.A temperate savannah and the only place on the world of Tycho that had limestone and Galena.Near a river they founded the fortress of Silverblade.This outpost turned into the new hope for the world fighting against the werewolves.

[I modded in the werewolfs as a Ambushing civ.The can decimate a fortress pretty good and they come in the first year.Post your Charcter and Pefered gender and what you want to work as.]
« Last Edit: January 17, 2009, 08:28:11 pm by filiusenox »
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
Re: Silverblade The Silvery Fortress Of Revenge
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2009, 05:31:44 pm »

I'm first?!? Woot!

Name: Shoruke
Profession: Smith (furnace operator, weapon/armor smith, metal crafter, blacksmith... you don't have to put points into all of them, just assign me the rest when you embark)

Your army shall be outfitted by my handiwork!
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Hawklaser

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2009, 11:19:51 pm »

Hmm... I think I'll join in with

Kyterra- Female Hunter
Quirks- Will only use a spear, buckler, and leather armor for military and hunting equipment. Hunting/war dogs are ok as well.
Will do butchery, tanning, and leather working jobs as well.

The question becomes how long till she gets ambushed by werewolfs? And how many of them will she take down? As instead of running away and not fighting them, she will either stand and fight, or make a stategic withdrawl to give others time to arrive.

THLawrence

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Scientest
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2009, 11:34:46 pm »

Name: Kira
Profession: Miner
Personality: Likes architecture and to design things.

Been a while since I joined a community fort.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2009, 04:11:10 am »

Name:Flint
Profession:Axedwarf (Carpenter/woodcutter if you need one to start off)
Motivation for killing werewolves: Very very high
Personality:Was an ordinary dwarf with goals and ambitions, but after seeing his friends torn apart by werewolves Flint thinks of little else but chopping them into small pieces.

sir diesalot

• Bay Watcher
  • WAIT IT'S A NINE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2009, 01:29:10 pm »

I'll take a dwarf please - Nil, a hammerdwarf but a mason in his spare time. Likes the sound of bones crunching under a hammer.
NOT THE BEES!

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2009, 07:29:58 pm »

Awesome every player i need has posted but im having problems with photobucket.My pics dont load up do you mind if i dont have pictures?
« Last Edit: January 12, 2009, 07:50:22 pm by filiusenox »

Hawklaser

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2009, 07:54:03 pm »

Pictures are nice, but if having problems with them, I don't mind not having them.

What kind of problems with photobucket are you having, maybe one of us can help.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2009, 08:59:05 pm »

I use tinypic.com instead, for two reasons...

1) it doesn't have nearly as many problems with it as photobucket seems to have, because I've never had problems with it, and
2) it was the first one I ever saw used on the DF forums
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2009, 07:20:45 pm »

The pictures dont load up when i upload them i wait for about 3 hours and still not even 1 picture

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
Re: Silverblade The Silvery Fortress Of Revenge (Now a Bloodline)
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2009, 11:13:41 pm »

The wagon slowed to a halt as Mistem yelled "Hey,Egghead is this the spot?"
Mourtommlupus replied as calmly as he could although he would like to use his pick on Mistem's neck "Yes sir" he said."We'll get mining then!" Mistem yelled as he drank from his vial full of sunberry beer.Tomm and Kiri started mining downard,as Flint and Nil started building a stockade to defend them from the Werewolf menace,and Kyterra was hunting.But Mistem wasn't doing anything.Everytime Tomm brought his pick down on stone and sand he pretended it was the head of Mistem.A few days passed but Kiri and Tomm stayed in the mines working to carve out a fortress that the group could be proud of.A few days later Tomm and Kiri were listning and they heard the group yelling.They rushed to the surface expecting the worse but then they saw the Rhesus Maques. One jumped at Tomm,who quickly reduced its skull to fragments.He then went about fighting them along with Kiri,Kyterra,Nil,and Flint.They Promptly slaughtered all the monkeys in the area.Kyterra went back to hunting.Becuase she had risen in popularity and was  stronger and nicer then Mistem.He sent her out to hunt and 7  days later, she didn't come back.Tomm searched harder then anyone, he lost too many freinds to death he would lose another.But it was too late when he found her she was in a 7 foot deep pond,Not moving but with her eyes closed as if in peace.Anger filled him from the tip of his toes to his skull.He rushed back to camp but when he got there it was night.He walked into the wagon and pulled Mistem out of his bed and started screaming at him.Then he just snapped.He went to the pond south of the wagon and stuck Mistem's head under,Mistem struggled he twicthed one last time before he was still.Tomm dropped Mistem into the water and walked away.Laying down in his bed and sleeping until morning.When the remaining Dwarves were shocked with joy about Mistems dissaperance.But they all got back to work.The stockade went up good while the Dwarves were moving the food and ale inside.All the basic work and when Flint and Nil were done with that they started adding on to the stockade and a few days later they elected Tomm to be Outpost Manger.He then ordered the Dwarves to build upwards.When he told him this he said "M..our fortress needs to be built up. So we can kill the Beasts from the sky.Itll make our fortress more powerful and stronger and it will teach those beasts a thing or two." Thus convicing the revenge filled dwarves to do what he siad.They set to work wihtout rest and finnaly the base of the tower was 2 storys high.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2009, 08:41:44 am by filiusenox »