Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 41

Author Topic: King of the Mafia 3 - Game over!  (Read 68439 times)

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
Re: King of the Mafia 3 - Round 4 Day 6 (PM to sign up)
« Reply #540 on: April 05, 2013, 12:56:23 pm »

Lunchbreak!

Ford:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I actually don't think you are an Anarchist, Ford. I thought you might've been when I first learned your role, which is why I was harassing you: an Anarchist can make any ability claims totally fubar. Once everything clicked for me yesterday I knew you probably couldn't even be one.

My accusation post does explain Okami's death. I believe you were the actual target of Toony's delay N3, which means both your (attempted) N3 kill and your N4 block resolved on N4. It also could explain why you popped off your block N4; it gives you a very strong alibi.

It's worth noting that neither me nor Toaster have alibis for N4, so it could have been either of us that pulled off the mafiakill if we are the King.

PPE: How could Toony have possibly been King? You know he delayed you N4, so he couldn't have killed Okami. It also strikes me as odd that the second list of bullets seems to read "I thought Toaster or Toony was scum, so I shot The Soldier".

PPE: You goddamn fools, throwing caution to the wind.

I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: April 05, 2013, 12:59:42 pm »

If it's not Ford you lot just put the game up to a fucking cointoss.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: April 05, 2013, 01:02:36 pm »

The day is over.  Final votecount:

Captain Ford: Hapah, Toaster, ToonyMan (3)
Hapah: Captain Ford (1)

Flavour post will hopefully follow soon, I'll try to get it done before dinner.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: April 05, 2013, 01:18:42 pm »

"Therefore we'll lynch you today!"  ToonyMan added his support, and the decision was made.
"Go ahead and try."  Captain Ford smirked.  "I'll devour you."  He leapt forward at ToonyMan.  His speed was astonishing - it truly seemed that he had absorbed the power of all those he had consumed while rising through the ranks of the military.

ToonyMan barely managed to dodge Captain Ford's lunge.  Captain Ford instead struck the wall, which gave the others just enough of an opening to jump on him.  An intense struggle followed, which was only ended when somebody finally managed to shoot Captain Ford dead.

But... who?  Nobody left should've been able to do that.  Which meant that the King had to still be alive.  The three survivors moved to their cubicles with a feeling of apprehension.

Captain Ford has been lynched.

He was a Cannibal (town).

Please submit your night actions within the next 24 hours.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: King of the Mafia 3 - Round 4 Day 7 (PM to sign up)
« Reply #544 on: April 05, 2013, 04:45:06 pm »

After the break Toaster II was found dead, burnt up like the previous head.  The battered and mudstained shovel that was lying next to him gave the two survivors some insight into his rather interesting hobby.

However, the survivors did not pay much attention to Toaster II's corpse, and instead looked at each other.  With only two people left, there was no need for any pretenses.  Each needed the other to die.

Toaster has been killed.

He was a Graverobber Mugger (town).

It is now day 7.  With 2 alive it takes 2 votes to lynch, 1 vote to no lynch.

Captain Ford

• Bay Watcher
  • Eating dragons has some side effects...
    • View Profile
Re: King of the Mafia 3 - Round 4 Night 6 (PM to sign up)
« Reply #545 on: April 05, 2013, 04:47:24 pm »

At least two of you were very, very dumb.

I have so much to say, but it will have to wait.
...Holy shit. Ford, you get the Official Medal of Epic Awesomeness.
Its official! Ford! You need to put it in your sig now! "Official Mafia Welcomer!"

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: April 05, 2013, 04:49:05 pm »

Fuahaha, hahaha, FUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nolynch

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: April 05, 2013, 04:49:22 pm »

Holy fucking shit. I should've known it when you hammered.

How?

No Lynch. I guess it is actually down to a coinflip.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: King of the Mafia 3 - Round 4 Day 7 (PM to sign up)
« Reply #548 on: April 05, 2013, 04:50:49 pm »

A hammer has been placed.  Final votecount:
No Lynch: ToonyMan (1)
Not voting: Hapah (1)

Unsurprisingly the two of them could not reach a consensus.  They quickly returned to their cubicles for another break.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: King of the Mafia 3 - Round 4 Night 7 (PM to sign up)
« Reply #549 on: April 05, 2013, 05:32:05 pm »

ToonyMan approached Hapah II.  He made no attempt to conceal his identity, and he walked with his gun drawn.
"Give up, Hapah II.  You can't be saved.  You can't kill me.  It's all over."
"That's certainly true." Hapah II smiled sadly.  He knew his chance to be king was already gone.  "However!  I can bring Captain Ford back.  There's no way you can survive a fight with him.  And with you dead, my next of kin can still win the crown!" Hapah II began to mumble a chant, while lifting his hands over Captain Ford's corpse.
"Hahahaha!" ToonyMan grinned, and began to rock back and forth wildly.  "This man was condemned to death by you just four hours ago!  And now he's your last hope!  It's so beautifully ridiculous!"

Hapah II didn't respond.  He was concentrating on the spell.  Revival of the dead was hard.  Even those with a lifetime of training could not hope to perform the miracle reliably.  He had already failed twice... surely his third time, his final time would be succes-

He couldn't finish the thought.  A gunshot had pierced his brain.  Which left only ToonyMan and a corpse.  A corpse with a spell still acting on it.

"Most would say my power merely puts things off until tomorrow."  ToonyMan smiled.  "But my real trick is to make sure that tomorrow never happens."  He fired downwards at Captain Ford's head, just moments after his revival was completed.  It had only been a tiny delay, but for Hapah II it was the same thing as failure.  ToonyMan was the sole survivor.

Hapah II has been killed.

He was an Astrologer High Priest (town)

Game over!  ToonyMan, Delayer (mafia) and KING MAFIA has won!

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
Re: King of the Mafia 3 - Game over!
« Reply #550 on: April 05, 2013, 05:35:20 pm »

My shame is eternal.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: April 05, 2013, 05:36:51 pm »

Rats. Good game guys. All hail King Toony!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: April 05, 2013, 05:38:11 pm »

I admit if I was more careful I could have made my victory not rely on so much luck.

Captain Ford

• Bay Watcher
  • Eating dragons has some side effects...
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: April 05, 2013, 06:03:14 pm »

You certainly had a lot of it.

So did you get a one-shot block or something? I got the feeling you lied about both delays.

I played poorly in the last day. RL just decided to take a shit in my lap this month. Ugh.

By the way, I took down every previous king for you Toony. I hope you at least give me some kind of memorial.
...Holy shit. Ford, you get the Official Medal of Epic Awesomeness.
Its official! Ford! You need to put it in your sig now! "Official Mafia Welcomer!"

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: April 05, 2013, 06:08:52 pm »

So did you get a one-shot block or something? I got the feeling you lied about both delays.
I never lied about my night-actions, except for delaying Hapah at the end.  I did not think you would kill Soldier N5.

By the way, I took down every previous king for you Toony. I hope you at least give me some kind of memorial.
I also need to thank you for killing everybody for me until the end.  When I got the King Mafia alignment switch I figured the vig was 90% likely to be you and chose not to mafiakill N4 or N5 because the benefits of not doing so was worth it.

I did plan on killing Okami at first, but you did it for me!  I should have killed Toaster N5 though.  It would have made things easier...

EDIT:
Don't get me wrong, you were definitely the 2nd best player this game Ford.  A fitting Prince of Mafia.  Or maybe King Slayer?  You killed a shitton of Kings.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 06:11:32 pm by ToonyMan »
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 41