Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 389 390 [391] 392 393 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 957284 times)

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
Re: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension
« Reply #5850 on: June 18, 2013, 09:06:07 am »

[Truly the best kind of science. Best of luck then Derm, can't wait to see what happens.]

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5851 on: June 18, 2013, 09:18:29 am »

((Toaster. You can fight me if you'd like.))

Draw rune A1/B11/B21 on the head of my hammer, so that activating it affects whatever the hammer HITS, not the hammer itself. Or at least plan it that way. If attacked, do this anyway then strike a defensive pose.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #5852 on: June 18, 2013, 10:13:42 am »

Funnily enough, you know how I used someone else to kill Xan for Scarlon?  Due to your poor will, I actually intended to use you first- then you blew your own leg off.  You would have used a less self-destructive plan of attack, though.  (Mostly that hammer of yours followed by some good old fashioned Garstopit.)
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Dansmithers

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:TUNNEL_SNAKES:RULE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5853 on: June 18, 2013, 10:42:51 am »

"Dammit."
Say WORLD ENDING WORDS.
Siggy Siggy Hole!

Well, let's say you're going away from Earth on huge spaceship and suddenly shit goes wrong and you have Super Mutants. Social Experiments prepared them for this.

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile
« Reply #5854 on: June 18, 2013, 10:50:39 am »

Assumning wrist is slit, run outside and yell 'Rothon'  pointing hands in a random non person direction. Also not at myself. then say 'Cainthalsaz', same conditions apply.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 11:29:53 am by sjm9876 »
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext

Sarzael

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Starbound
« Reply #5855 on: June 18, 2013, 11:07:33 am »

Assumning wrist is slit, run outside and yell 'Rothon'
At who? Yes i know im a tiny paranoid.
"They say love is the most powerful force in the universe. I'm trying to harness it to make weapons of mass destruction."

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #5856 on: June 18, 2013, 11:09:32 am »

Now that I'm actually figuring out what to cast, I don't really know what to do with my massive pool... :P

Walk outside the temple and say words.  All of them.  Wear the results. EDIT: Also test the properties of my new body.  Do I still need to breath?  Do I tire?  Is my flesh more resilient than normal?  Do I bleed? Ect.    Then go grab the light crossbow from Empiricist, and finally wander down the cliff path away from the temple.

Empiricist, is there any decent weapon you'd like tested/would just give away?  Could I have it?  My first stat point will be going into dex, so I'll have a +1 to dex rolls shortly.

Piecewise, What does otherflesh look like?  I've pretty much been imagining it as Synthflesh.

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5857 on: June 18, 2013, 11:22:44 am »

Edited direction in. it's been so long since i read this word being used i've forgotten what it does :P
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.

Sigtext

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #5858 on: June 18, 2013, 11:23:21 am »

Piecewise, What does otherflesh look like?  I've pretty much been imagining it as Synthflesh.

It looks like normal, except it's jet black.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5859 on: June 18, 2013, 11:24:38 am »

Now that I'm actually figuring out what to cast, I don't really know what to do with my massive pool... :P

Walk outside the temple and say words.  All of them.  Wear the helmet, and inspect my hand- Does it still retain the strength of otherflesh?

Empiricist, is there any decent weapon you'd like tested/would just give away?  Could I have it?  My first stat point will be going into dex, so I'll have a +1 to dex rolls shortly.

((Physics Mortar and Light Crossbow are both available, the former is somewhat experimental, the latter likely has infinite ammo. The poison greatsword might not require strength if a levitation enchantment is placed on it since it'll likely focus on magical damage but you currently don't have any poison resistance.))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Sarzael

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Starbound
« Reply #5860 on: June 18, 2013, 11:25:41 am »

Edited direction in. it's been so long since i read this word being used i've forgotten what it does :P

Its electricity as far as i know (Which isn't a lot).
"They say love is the most powerful force in the universe. I'm trying to harness it to make weapons of mass destruction."

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5861 on: June 18, 2013, 11:28:45 am »

Its electricity as far as i know (Which isn't a lot).
I'll give it a go anyways. although just remebered i have multiple mana, so EDIT!
« Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 11:32:03 am by sjm9876 »

Sigtext

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #5862 on: June 18, 2013, 11:31:24 am »

((@Sarzael: Do you really expect people to declare their attacks on you and give up their chance to catch you off guard?))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #5864 on: June 18, 2013, 01:24:41 pm »

For those of you who don't follow ER, there's a message encoded on the front of the Perplexicon.

My guess is that it says "Open away from face."
Pages: 1 ... 389 390 [391] 392 393 ... 435