No Poll

For
- 0 (0%)
Serious
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 14, 2012, 06:17:21 pm

Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 252

Author Topic: Mabinogi-On Steam! Close combat revamp!  (Read 364921 times)

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
Re: Mabinogi-Guild Stone up! Touch the stone-Blessed rain event.
« Reply #1380 on: October 13, 2012, 09:03:04 pm »

Nononono see, this is Peaca Abbreviated. Or Peaca G11. Or whatever. Very helpful guide, though. It will presumably save more than one of our asses in the event we are forced to run Peaca at gunpoint... maybe. No, really, though, good guide.

Also, I'm looking for them Mystic Pearls. You can find them by fishing at Abb Neagh. I'll pay 1k for each pearl, but I'll only take them in groups of 5. So.. 5k for 5 pearls. Only accepting a certain amount of pearls. This offer only applicable to US citizens 18 years or older. No purchase required to win. Other fine printy stuff here.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock
« Reply #1381 on: October 13, 2012, 09:12:11 pm »

Ey, sorry I had to leave so soon but I'm prolly not gettin on for the rest of the night. I will be back tomorrow though, I assure you. Hardmode Hardmode Hardmode Hardmode Hardmode

Also steam chat still appears to be exploded for me, for all that it concerns.

EDIT: Dir the steam chat is exploded I can't respond to you seriously

EDIT: Seriously when I hit enter it just says "acrticbat is offline, message could not be sent" because steam is a dumb; also you have a typo in your name

EDIT: Okay, as long as you're sure the typo is there
« Last Edit: October 13, 2012, 09:30:05 pm by Seriyu »

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1382 on: October 13, 2012, 09:30:18 pm »

Yes, that's been there. I think.

Anyway that Python Knight is goin' down today whether he likes it or not. Then... G11 semifinale! Who's up?! I know Don/Kyu is, most likely, because he needs to do it too and screw advanced missions seriously.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock
« Reply #1383 on: October 13, 2012, 09:31:46 pm »

I will probably not be far enough along by that point to help but good luck to the both of you all the same. Also please feel free to chat at my steam self but do not expect responses.  :P

EDIT: I think you use the shadow stone thing to block shadow death. Also random bystanders yes I'm using this to chat at SirAaron with. Please bear with me. If it gets too long I'll spoiler tag it, do not worry.

EDIT: I can't change my status dir

EDIT: Okay, I will play terraria when you ask later

EDIT: Yes I am. teehee

EDIT: Oh, I see.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2012, 09:54:13 pm by Seriyu »

majikero

• Bay Watcher
  • Poi~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1384 on: October 13, 2012, 09:35:52 pm »

I took a look at the wiki entries of the talent system and there will be a separate skill for mining, milking, plant harvesting, egg gathering and other skills.

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock
« Reply #1385 on: October 13, 2012, 09:38:29 pm »

There will indeed, there's a destiny for about every skill, they're just broken up more. So no matter what you probably can't get 2x training on all life skills even if you take say, blacksmithing and tailoring.

majikero

• Bay Watcher
  • Poi~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1386 on: October 13, 2012, 09:42:16 pm »

Oh yeah. I checked out what G17 will bring. Season 2 will bring marionette skills and season 3 will add a daily quest that gives AP.

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock
« Reply #1387 on: October 13, 2012, 09:45:18 pm »

WOAHOO WHAT DAILY AP I NEED TO KNOW MORE

I seriously didn't even know about that, wooooow I cannot wait for that.

Also yeah, new combat tree after this coming patch, also awesome.

majikero

• Bay Watcher
  • Poi~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1388 on: October 13, 2012, 09:47:55 pm »

I FORESEE BUGS AND THE GAME BREAKING. Again. :-[

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1390 on: October 13, 2012, 09:56:35 pm »

Anyway G11 semifinale is now what I'm on but I want to play something else now. Tomorrow.

Ibid Straydrink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1391 on: October 14, 2012, 02:45:02 am »

WOAHOO WHAT DAILY AP I NEED TO KNOW MORE

I seriously didn't even know about that, wooooow I cannot wait for that.

Also yeah, new combat tree after this coming patch, also awesome.

I am excited, sounds like there is quite  a bit in store. As for the AP quest, an Outsider I met had mentioned that. I'll ask her for details. :P
“I am the spirit that negates. And rightly so, for all that comes to be. Deserves to perish wretchedly; 'Twere better nothing would begin."

alexwazer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1392 on: October 14, 2012, 03:05:56 am »

I was curious about that so I went to check the wiki page for future content, which of course might not be completely accurate. Lots of changes.

S3 would also change the G9-16 so that quests reward AP and allowing players who already completed them to receive the AP too. It would also change how the missions level are determined, based on talents rank instead of total level. I'll probably put on hold the G9+ missions on my characters, except for Kyu because I do want the alchemy skills.

I'm a lot more excited about this update then the first and second season of G17.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1393 on: October 14, 2012, 08:22:56 am »

AP is good stuff. But I don't wanna do all the quests again, if it's going to be like Genesis and they let you do the things over.

Also, did you see me shouting about Python Knight killing me yesterday, Ibid? Said you were online on channel 3 but you didn't answer. Then Aco appeared and I cheapo'd out of the battle.

alexwazer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1394 on: October 14, 2012, 07:56:14 pm »

The wiki isn't very specific about how old players who completed G9+ can get the AP. Hopefully won't have to reo everything because I understand onyl too well why you wouldn't want to do all the quests again.

Also, I'm up for G11 pre-finale tonight if you feel like it. Just the 2 of us could probably manage to do it easily enough. No rush however, although I might give it another try solo for the lulz if we aren't going to do it tonight :P
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 252