Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Has there ever been a DF Con?  (Read 5658 times)

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
Re: Has there ever been a DF Con?
« Reply #45 on: December 26, 2012, 08:47:37 pm »

I thought that had been fixed, after the one that crashed the forum some time back?

"Wh- what is going on here? A girl just had a baby pop out of her... She didn't even look pregnant!"

"The goblins are leaving, I think. One of them was just chopped up in a trap... oh god, I've never seen so much blood..."

"Guys, I just visited their "bookeeper"... he knows exactly how much of everything is in that house... fort... hell on Earth..."

How large was that one?

"I think I heard the book keeper also knew where everything was at, as well.  I only have one question, how?"
I don't know, I never actually saw it, but it must have been pretty damn big.

And I second the guy who said we'd be arrested for cult worship or something. Any government worth its socks would jump on the opportunity to arrest a bunch of kitten-slaughterers, merperson bone-farmers, authors of Boatmurdered, people who consider themselves the overlords of maniac-depressive alcoholics, the ‼scientists‼, the ☼craftspeople☼...

But all that is normal from a DF player's perspective. Making us... what, exactly?
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

raptorfangamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Svenleton King
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 26, 2012, 08:52:56 pm »

I am posting not only to watch, but to say I just bookmarked it for every grim day/FBI agents that might besiege me
"Tobar, whats that on the wall?"

"That, Urist, is a reminder not to piss me off..."

WaffleEggnog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 27, 2012, 01:59:49 am »

Everyone just keep in mind that everything you post here can and will be dug up and used against you in court.

Ex.
"Is it true your part a cult known as "Bay12",? As you stated so online"
"Uh, um.. that's a video game thing"
"That's what they all say....."
WHEN POSSIBLE, I PREFER TO CONSUME YOUR FACE.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #48 on: December 27, 2012, 05:14:27 pm »

"Actually judge I'd say it's a more educational tool than a game. Say, do you like mugs and pitchblende?"

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #49 on: December 28, 2012, 03:57:50 am »

"Pitchblende? Mugs? Quit wasting time!"
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]